Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts (17702 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Adamu Garba To Abba Kyari: Stop Hiding, Go And Clear Your Name / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by airminem(f): 5:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Dozie32:
Thus should just drug this Abba Kyari to death.

They should just feed Nnamdi Kanu amala food to death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Born2Breed(f): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Men these guys owe pepper. When I was thinking this guy could be worth 500million not knowing he has made billions.
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by AdeniyiA(m): 6:00am On Mar 14, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad dey should tell us how fish bone killed a whole DIG.Something is fishy with the fish bone story sad lipsrsealed
Unfortunately you can't fish out the path of fish in the ocean
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by nedekid: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
They should just hand him over to America to save our national security from this embarrassment.
Nations are watching and the country is being ridiculed.
No wonder a one time prime minister of the UK called NIGERIA a fantastically corrupt country.
They wount hand him over. You want him to spill beans while in Yankee custody?
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by ccollins(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2022
mu2sa2:
No one should write off Abba Kyari yet. As long as you have tons of money in Nigeria, you can fight your way through the system. Hire a rotten lawyer, who will "see" the equally rotten judges - and the game is over.
rubbish
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Oya, let Malami come and clear him of this one, too.
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by ccollins(m): 6:14am On Mar 14, 2022
mu2sa2:
No one should write off Abba Kyari yet. As long as you have tons of money in Nigeria, you can fight your way through the system. Hire a rotten lawyer, who will "see" the equally rotten judges - and the game is over.
u want Nigeria to keep remaining backward with toxic people like u
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by ccollins(m): 6:14am On Mar 14, 2022
mu2sa2:
rubbish
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Joseph08(m): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2022
I was thinking it's only Igbos that are into drugs not knowing Northerners are yampion.

You won't see them commenting, assuming it's an Igbo man the animals won't allow me to rest on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Greenback: 6:23am On Mar 14, 2022
If this kyar were to be from the east,ahhhhhh,zombies and BMCs and sophisticated maarrraans and all coneheads would've vomitted and convulsions and diarrhoea upandan like headless chicken grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Greenback: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Joseph08:
I was thinking it's only Igbos that are into drugs not knowing Northerners are yampion.

You won't see them commenting, assuming it's an Igbo man the animals won't allow me to rest on Nairaland.
I tell you bro....the noise for don reach sky.. pages would get to 10+
grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by ndukwejoe(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2022
Someone mentioned NFIU how come they did not see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Lanretoye(m): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2022
This malami got the country's balls...he is the most mentioned nigeria's AGF.
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Joseph08(m): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Greenback:

grin

Nasoo bro there own they will cover up but this one hook dem for throat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by RedEnergy: 6:29am On Mar 14, 2022
How did a super criminal like this become the head of a very sensitive national security apparatus like the IRT? The Presidency needs to probe the NPF leadership. Imagine a hardened criminal knowing the in and out of the highest police intelligence unit in Nigeria. This is just too deplorable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by derecho(m): 6:30am On Mar 14, 2022
There are many of such cases that have died a natural death. Hope you know they sometimes kill innocent people in the place of those criminals? They intentionally compromise the case, or do something to let the culprits off the hook.I know it's not exclusive to Nigeria but This is Nigeria for now.Our leaders don't really care what the public think.
Just watch how they'd handle the Bamise's case.
Dialpad:
In Nigeria, there some things money cannot solve .... murder ( especially when public is aware) and cases like Kayri, the exposure is getting too much .... remember there is a former governor currently in prison.

There are many swept under the carpet , however when it gets to the public, it turns out to a bigger issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Akharmony: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2022
No we cant continue like this. This guys are ruining so many pple's future. .
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by shortgun(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Greenback:

grin
You mean this something like this? https://www.nairaland.com/7028497/rev-ugochukwu-emmanuel-ekwem-claimed

About 4 posts have made front page already and up to 10+ pages each
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by derecho(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Born2Breed:
Men these guys owe pepper. When I was thinking this guy could be worth 500million not knowing he has made billions.
Kikikiki, this is just the ones in his known Nigerian bank accounts. If they extradite him, America will squeeze out shocking facts.I don't trust the so-called ongoing investigation. What I think they're doing is find something to prevent them from handing him over to the U.S.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by hkunle71(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
So there's no evil that Kyari has not touched with his hands?

He is a scammer.
He is a drug dealer.
He is an enforcer.
Who knows the number of persons he has murdered directly and indirectly.

And he was doing all those things as a government official, he was committing all those crimes and still get paid with our tax money.

For sanity sake, they should do a blanket investigation of all IRT and SARS members, all their bank accounts and whatnots should be investigated.

It's very simple my guy... The evil men does lives with them. For all he think he had gained or achieved so far will soon be lost. The super cop will not be forgotten for his actions.
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Reference(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
The rot in the Nigerian system, criminal catching criminals and taking over their properties while people applaud him on social media.

That is why I do not run after individuals. For the personalisation of government has adopted staggering proportions under this dispensation.

The black man is a feudalist by nature. He cannot think for himself, cannot direct and govern himself, he needs a king, a big man, a strong man, to shackle him and lead him by the nose ring or noose.

That is why he cannot build institutions and views democracy warily and desperately desires an autocrat take over. That is why he loves titles, stools and thrones. That is why he exchanges his name for 'millionaire' and 'billionaire', worshipping substance over content... and on and on.

And that is why at the end after giving up his soul to another man he is often left devasted at the disappointment of the corruption of absolute power, he resorts to violence....because there are no institutions to succour.

Abba Kyari was made an institution by men at the expense of the very police service he worked for. Consider for a moment the fact that it is impossible to get good fruit off a bad tree and see where we all miss it.

Folks, let us restructure this country. It is the ONLY way up and out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by sonofElElyon: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry u pipu should stop disturbing our peace with the tailor news.Hawusas dnt Want to send kyari to US..

Yes.. they prefer he is sentenced for drug related offences in Nigeria only to be released not long after...
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by ukahrawah: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2022
These are the same drugs that have energised the terrorists and bandits in the north and other parts of the country. This is a shame on Kyari and his backers.

Kudos to NDLEA. Without them, the police, with their shoddy investigation would have exonerated this criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by advanceDNA: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Dialpad:
In Nigeria, there some things money cannot solve .... murder ( especially when public is aware) and cases like Kayri, the exposure is getting too much .... remember there is a former governor currently in prison.

There are many swept under the carpet , however when it gets to the public, it turns out to a bigger issue.

There is nothing money and power can not get away with in this dirty country...

did u forget the lady lawyer that was convicted of premeditated murder in Ibadan... when they couldn’t dismiss the case becos of the publicity and overwhelming evidence, the lady was sentenced to life jail even though it was first degree murder

... few months later, the cabals and powers that be visited the jail and gave the murderer a state pardon for good behavior signed by the late Ajimobi ......isn’t that a convenient...( illegal packaged in legality)

Right before our eyes, many governors have stolen money, even Kano state Governor was caught on tape..
.they can always call the tape NDLEA made of Abba kyari a doctored video and swing the remaining as not enough evidence for his conviction...

This country has one of the worst justice system in the world. Justice has been corrupted by money, lots of it...
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by GloriousGbola: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2022
And of course aided and abetted by our banks

I would say no one should be spared in this investigation, but who will investigate?

Police?
EFCF?
DSS?
ICPC?

all corrupt compromised organisations with officers bent on self enrichment angry

A source said, “You will recall that the NDLEA is investigating an allegation that Kyari and his team seized a large consignment of tramadol in a warehouse at Amuwo Odofin in Lagos. The consignment was worth about N3bn.

“The IRT under Kyari’s command seized these drugs and they are believed to have sold the consignment to a cartel afterwards. It was around the time of this seizure that Kyari’s deputy received a deposit of N2.664bn in his personal bank account. Out of this money, he purchased FBN Insurance shares worth about N100m.”

it is the crude brazenness that gets me. where does one start from. i have heard that EFCC is even worse.

if all this is happening under the nose of oga so called anti corruption . . .

i am sure NDLEA tactically leaked this when it became clear malami is doing his best to give kyari soft landing

Sai Buba Marwa

jakumo you will have to hold off on your weed legalization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Offpoint1: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
So there's no evil that Kyari has not touched with his hands?

He is a scammer.
He is a drug dealer.
He is an enforcer.
Who knows the number of persons he has murdered directly and indirectly.

And he was doing all those things as a government official, he was committing all those crimes and still get paid with our tax money.

For sanity sake, they should do a blanket investigation of all IRT and SARS members, all their bank accounts and whatnots should be investigated.
You forgot to add "he is a tailor" grin
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

You forgot to add "he is a tailor" grin

Lol make tailors no catch you oooh... Kyari has not been endorsed by them.
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by Offpoint1: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Lol make tailors no catch you oooh... Kyari has not been endorsed by them.
grin justice for Kyari, he must be endorsegringrin
Re: NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts by bablon20(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Foolish NPF all they know how to do best is to harass innocent youths in the name of yahoo yahoo leaving their rightful duty unattended to. If they had done d phone forensic when the hushpuppy case was still fresh am sure what they will see in kyari's account will be more than this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attacks Electricity Official Who Came To Disconnect Light / I Brought A Fresh Human Skull Home Five Years Ago-suspect / Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.