Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

More Lies From The Media On Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Lies From The Media On Russia (660 Views)

USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Lies From The Media On Russia by DCatt: 4:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Sorry if you have seen them already. I’ve had them for a while but didn’t have time to post them and need to delete them now.

3 Likes

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by DCatt: 4:24am On Mar 14, 2022
More

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by Connected1: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Mehn

The Western and American Media be deceiving people everyday.

3 Likes

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by rottennaija(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2022
jesmond3945:
Frontpage please. Lalasticlala seun mynd44

Forget call these people. There is a narrative that is making front page. The lies will fly all over nairaland for millions to see but when truth get here, its never making front page so only few people get to see it.

Saw this yesterday. It was really funny. These are supposedly people that have died from Russian strike and they are all covered up. But while the guy is busy feeding his western audiences with the false story, one of the supposedly dead victims is struggling with wind as it uncovers his body bag.

https://twitter.com/megabrielog1/status/1503076077295607808?t=Ptw9SejDwXlnS6jxcjRtYw&s=19

1 Like

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by sotall(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Keep screeming lies...

Why not bring out the truth?

Your idol Putin was a liar from the onset of this crisis.
I remember him saying he wasn't gonna invade Ukraine.

At that time, you Putin slaves on nairaland were shouting that Western media and Biden were just falsely agitated and pushing false narratives.

Alas what happened, arrogant Putin invaded Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by Antoeni(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2022
After listening to many news and analysis regarding this Russia-Ukraine war, I discovered that Putin is truly overrated. He will make Russia suffer for decades after this war.
Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by jesmond3945: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2022
rottennaija:

Forget call these people. There is a narrative that is making front page. The lies will fly all over nairaland for millions to see but when truth get here, its never making front page so only few people get to see it.

Saw this yesterday. It was really funny. These are supposedly people that have died from Russian strike and they are all covered up. But while the guy is busy feeding his western audiences with the false story, one of the supposedly dead victims is struggling with wind as it uncovers his body bag.

https://twitter.com/megabrielog1/status/1503076077295607808?t=Ptw9SejDwXlnS6jxcjRtYw&s=19
lol. Crisis actors

1 Like

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by jesmond3945: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2022
sotall:
Keep screeming lies...

At that time, you Putin slaves on nairaland were shouting that Western media and Biden were just falsely agitated and pushing false narratives.

this thread is not for you. Go to western propaganda media thread.

8 Likes

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by sotall(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2022
jesmond3945:
this thread is not for you. Go to western propaganda media thread.

Yes...i should leave this thread for Putin's zombies
Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by jesmond3945: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Antoeni:
After listening to many news and analysis regarding this Russia-Ukraine war, I discovered that Putin is truly overrated. He will make Russia suffer for decades after this war.
what of sputnik and rt have you listened to them.
Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by jesmond3945: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2022
sotall:

thank you
Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by McGg: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
People feel comfortable being brainwashed than being woke
Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by seunny4lif(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ukraine troops are in Moscow already according to MSM cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by sapientia(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oyigboupdate

Come and see your kinda thread

Blurred confusing pictures thread
Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by Elimon(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Antoeni:
Western news.... BBC and CNN and fox News I presume...
Watch WION news and stop filling up yourself with propagandas
Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by feedthenation(m): 12:05am On Mar 15, 2022
---The Russian propaganda message is not working as expected---with this protest live on Russian TV---by Marina Ovsyannikova, an editor at Channel One---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1503445657805373446

https://twitter.com/i/status/1503455183115886601

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by wowcatty: 3:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by wowcatty: 4:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Russia is not the one with propaganda, western media is.
feedthenation:
---The Russian propaganda message is not working as expected---with this protest live on Russian TV---by Marina Ovsyannikova, an editor at Channel One---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1503445657805373446

https://twitter.com/i/status/1503455183115886601

1 Like

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by wowcatty: 4:02am On Mar 15, 2022
Woke in liberal terms means brain
dead.
McGg:
People feel comfortable being brainwashed than being woke
Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by wowcatty: 4:03am On Mar 15, 2022
All of you the zombies belong to the deepstate. Putin is the man and he has no zombies.
sotall:

2 Likes

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by wowcatty: 4:17am On Mar 15, 2022
You don't know anything about this. Putin is actually unpredictable, y'all just talking about what he's not saying or doing. Russia will be the least to suffer, he has so many bargaining chips. Btw, there's no Russia-Ukraine war, what is going on is putting taking out the American backed biolabs, Neo Nazi and Kazarian terrorists who have been killing ethnic Russians since 2014. It's almost over now and Zelensky will be meeting Putin soon to smoothing things over, I hope he does fast before the deepstate kills him to get the cold war going forever.
Antoeni:

1 Like

Re: More Lies From The Media On Russia by wowcatty: 4:28am On Mar 15, 2022
You really need to go to CNN where y'all speak and hear propaganda language. Unlike you zombies in here we use our God-given brain to process information.

Russia invasion only happened in the media, Putin went in for peace-keeping of the two new nations and terrorist hunting of those who have been killing them. Putin did NOT target civilians, the so called hospital was abandoned and used for NeoNazi training camp. Any civilian building is hit is either fake or done by Ukraine military headed by Neonazi that was put there by the western backed coup of 2014. Just wait for Russia and China report on the whole thing coming to the UN soon.
sotall:
Keep screeming lies...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis / Vladimir Putin 'has Agreed' To Meet President Zelenskyy In Person For Peace Talk / Ukrainian Military Destroyed Two Russian Raptor Boats Today May 2nd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.