Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Dispatch Rider: "He Is Innocent", He Didn't Kidnap My Baby - Mother Talks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispatch Rider: "He Is Innocent", He Didn't Kidnap My Baby - Mother Talks (257 Views)

I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Dispatch Rider: "He Is Innocent", He Didn't Kidnap My Baby - Mother Talks by FullBlastLight: 4:45am On Mar 14, 2022
"He is innocent. He did not kidnap my baby" Mother exonerates dispatch rider of any wrongdoing following claims he was caught with a baby in his delivery box.

The dispatch rider who was publicly humiliated and accused of kidnapping and hiding a baby in his courier box (read here ) is innocent, the child's mother has said.

In a video recorded by the owner of the logistics business to clear her company's name, the child's mother spoke up revealing no one stole her child.

The mother insisted the dispatch rider seen with her child is her child's uncle and she was the one who gave him the child.

She said he is not a kidnapper as was claimed in a video shared by locals who saw him with the child and assumed the worst.

"I'm the one that gave him the baby by myself because I trust him. He is the baby's uncle," the child's mother said.

Watch her speak in the video in the link below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/he-is-innocent-he-did-not-kidnap-my-baby-mother-exonerates-dispatch-rider-of-any-wrongdoing-following-claims-he-was-caught-with-a-baby-in-his-delivery-box-video.html

Re: Dispatch Rider: "He Is Innocent", He Didn't Kidnap My Baby - Mother Talks by Kiddo01(m): 5:08am On Mar 14, 2022
I thought it's a comedy skit.
Re: Dispatch Rider: "He Is Innocent", He Didn't Kidnap My Baby - Mother Talks by Mynd44: 5:26am On Mar 14, 2022

(1)

Who Is Gilbert Chagoury? / Train Attack: Injured Persons And Other Fatalities Moved To Hospitals - Kaduna / Unknown Gunmen Bomb Orsu LGA Headquarters, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.