Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! (208 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by Badsod(m): 4:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Good day Nairalanders! Trust you are all doing well. I urgently need the help of people here who are vast in phone related issues.

My brother was attacked and robbed off of his phones in Agege area of Lagos by Suspected cultist guys, three in numbers and it happened in the afternoon. He was overwhelmed as they were armed. The phones involved are of good value.

I need the help of experts here who can help track/ recover the stolen. Every documents for the phones are readily available to help in recovering it. Please, come to my aid. I will be glad to hear positive response from our people here. I am fascinated with the stolen but now recovered car story to put this out here for help.

Moderators, Please help move the post.
Re: Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by Candidlady: 5:04am On Mar 14, 2022
Chatinet could help

1 Like

Re: Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by Badsod(m): 5:09am On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Chatinet could help

Please, help get his attention to this.
Re: Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by Suspects: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Chatinet could help
schatiyen yen yen. Keep shut!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Covid-19 Scam I Received Via Text / Court Sentences ‘michael Jackson’ To Prison For Fraud / Tension Hits Aba Commercial City As Gun Men Attack Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.