Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay (4905 Views)

Elder Statesman, Aminu Dantata Backs Transition To Parliamentary System / El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay by Omorefe1975(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2022
He wan recover the one he don waste all this years first.
Re: 2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2022
iokpebholo:
Sagay what about Tinubu d looterWe all know who u are representing sir...so I will like to advise u to getat

Kindly tell the whole wide world what it is that Tinubu stole that you are still referring to FIFTEEN YEARS after he last held public office. Please, do not use words on me. Let's behave as the adults we are. What exactly did Tinubu steal? How's he still considered corrupted even after the Opposition PDP took him to the Code of Conduct Tribunal but was acquired of ALL wrongdoing. Yes, let's make this an academic discourse without recourse to abuse and name calling. Remain blessed, sir.
Re: 2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay by iokpebholo: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Kindly tell the whole wide world what it is that Tinubu stole that you are still referring to FIFTEEN YEARS after he last held public office. Please, do not use words on me. Let's behave as the adults we are. What exactly did Tinubu steal? How's he still considered corrupted even after the Opposition PDP took him to the Code of Conduct Tribunal but was acquired of ALL wrongdoing. Yes, let's make this an academic discourse without recourse to abuse and name calling. Remain blessed, sir.
pls tell d whole world what Atiku stole and make sure u back it up with documents and not hearsay
Re: 2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay by Freelane33(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Davido for president ( OBO )
Re: 2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
iokpebholo:
pls tell d whole world what Atiku stole and make sure u back it up with documents and not hearsay

As far as I'm concerned, Atiku is a Statesman. So I've never for once accused him of being corrupt. See? So I do not honestly know why that question should arise in the first place. It's obvious that people like you hide in the anonymity that the internet provides to accuse innocent people of wrongdoing without cause.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya Is Fast Becoming The Business Hub Of Africa, Nigeria Didnt Make The List / Senator Aisha Alhassan Is Not The First Female Governor In Nigeria. See Who Is / EXCLUSIVE: Tension In Aso Rock Only 3 Ministers Have Access To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.