Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Appeal UK Visitors Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Appeal UK Visitors Visa (294 Views)

Court Grants Conditional Leave To ASUU To Appeal Nigeria Industrial Court Order / ASUU To Appeal Ruling, Parents Want Strike Ended / BREAKING: ASUU To Appeal Court Order On Resumption.Calls on NLC&TUC strikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Appeal UK Visitors Visa by Lawalsuliatade: 5:29am On Mar 14, 2022
My husband applied for UK visitors visa but was refused. Going through the documents I realized the conclusion was made on a wrong impression. It showed that he uploaded a Polaris Bank Account which he did not and that he stated that his his come was 3m per month which what he started was 3m per annum. It was written at the end that he does not have any right to appeal or review
Re: How To Appeal UK Visitors Visa by expertman(m): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Madam I am sorry for your refusal,

But since they said he doesn't have right to appeal this means he can't appeal.

What he needs to do is re submit.

Lawalsuliatade:
My husband applied for UK visitors visa but was refused. Going through the documents I realized the conclusion was made on a wrong impression. It showed that he uploaded a Polaris Bank Account which he did not and that he stated that his his come was 3m per month which what he started was 3m per annum. It was written at the end that he does not have any right to appeal or review

(1) (Reply)

Best Assignment Writing Service In Uk / Uniport Aspirants 200 Thread / Polytechnic Lecturers To Commence Nationwide Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.