Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,910 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia (27121 Views)

Three Sailors Dead After Houthis Strike Ship In Gulf Of Aden, US Says (Photos) / Ukraine: US Says Poland Offer Of Mig-29 Fighter Jets "Not Tenable". / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Rayjnr: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2022
Hector09:
China we sure use their brain, cus associating with Russia now is like a suicide mission

China or Nigeria u mean
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Johel(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-60732486

US don dey fear,make China no support Russia but Una dey support Ukraine.... hypocrites.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by ManirBK: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Miroslavv:

After the 3rd world war, Africa may rule the world
Good one bro and thank you for this blockbuster enlightenment
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by od501: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-60732486

US is slowing destroying the world economy.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Ubekus: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2022
World War 3 America vs China Loading and it's going to be a blockbuster fight. Over to you China

Russia vs Ukraine!

India vs Pakistan!

Iran vs Israel!

China vs America!

Africa vs Nigeria/quote]
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by tomju2(f): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=111017128]

The problem with some of you is, you think getting updated about this issue is to sit and read what are posted on NL only..

Stay updated by watching the analysis from different medias.. Though I understand NTA no dey cover the event hence reason why your update is so slow.

4 countries voted against UN resolution, Russia, Belarus, India and one country while 160+ voted in support yet India is not Russia Ally?
Media is media. It doesn't have to another plural. So different media would be absolutely correct.
You're right though. Before understanding the entire issue, you have to listen to other sources. My take is Russia will come off worse after the war with Ukraine. Rebuilding their economy will hurt them. Gaining trust from the international community would take time. One may feel they don't need the West. But the truth is :they do.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by seanwilliam(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2022
obedience4:

People talk anyhow, with out looking at realities..
Who are China biggest trade partners. The US and the West are China biggest trade partners..
China economy is good but it is too tied to the West..
Russia is not China top 5 partners.. China US trade reach one trillion dollars last year..
China can't afford to loses it's biggest trading partners..
Also China is also the US highest trading partners..
The united States could have alternative to China cheap labour using countries like the Philippines, Thailand, .. but China can't afford to loses it's biggest trading partner in the form of the US
May God bless you .
Someone like you is part of the reasons I still take nairaland serious.

In addition to that , they can turn to India, Indonesia and countries with high populations .. and that will in turn positively affect those countries economies

If worst comes shove, they will turn to Africa( by this both USA and Africa will gain massively, they will even get cheaper labor in Africa also it will develop Africa). .. USA might feel the hit too but trust me, they Will pick up faster in no time.,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by seanwilliam(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

The problem with some of you is, you think getting updated about this issue is to sit and read what are posted on NL only..

Stay updated by watching the analysis from different medias.. Though I understand NTA no dey cover the event hence reason why your update is so slow.

4 countries voted against UN resolution, Russia, Belarus, India and one country while 160+ voted in support yet India is not Russia Ally?

Stay updated

Jesus Christ ! Who are the dunces that liked your post ? See as you just disgraced yourself

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by sweetjohn(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

Stay updated
Oga you are the one that is full of ignorance and shamefully you are proud of it. Even those who did not go to school or even read news knew that India for morethan 30years had been a loyal Ally to USA. Stop disgracing yourself dude

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by obedience4(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:

May God bless you .
Someone like you is part of the reasons I still take nairaland serious.

In addition to that , they can turn to India, Indonesia and countries with high populations .. and that will in turn positively affect those countries economies

If worst comes shove, they will turn to Africa( by this both USA and Africa will gain massively, they will even get cheaper labor in Africa also it will develop Africa). .. USA might feel the hit too but trust me, they Will pick up faster in no time.,

You are smart
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Babinski: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by ManirBK: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

So with the hell Africans are facing in Africa, you guys are lowkey hoping we get into a mega war?? cry

Smh
because we are going to rule the world after the world war 3
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Joshuamilarge(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:
World War 3 America vs China Loading and it's going to be a blockbuster fight. Over to you China

Russia vs Ukraine!

India vs Pakistan!

Iran vs Israel!

China vs America!

Africa vs
Hunger
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by dappydozzy(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2022
lovemanred:
Lol China was already the most sanctioned Nation on Earth before Russia. You think China has still afraid of any sanctions from US? Can US live without China with today's economic realities?

Sanctions against China can't work . The nation with the largest foreign reserves in the world, majority of the world's financial supply. Is it their food reserves you will talk about or global influence.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Codeye(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2022
lovemanred:
Lol China was already the most sanctioned Nation on Earth before Russia. You think China has still afraid of any sanctions from US? Can US live without China with today's economic realities?
Disinformation!!! Russian is the most sanctions nation follow by Iran
STOP FAKE NEWS
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by seanwilliam(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2022
jcross19:
the invasion of Ukraine did not start today, putin has planned it for over 17 years ago! And Russia has saved up 1trillion dollars for it , Putin has not started yet....
lmao see Putin’s PA and accountant grin
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by greatness77: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2022
lovemanred:
North korea is d most sanctioned
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by timchogon81: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2022
This WW3 seems too realistic now than ever

Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by tabletman1: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2022
RealityGod:

Permit me to ask you pls, considering Nigeria foreign policy, what justification does it have to have voted in favour? Why did she not abstain from voting like South Africa did?
Nigeria have no stable foreign policy. Previous and present government takes decision based on their favourable condition.
We're buying weapons from both Western and Eastern countries but weapons that are critical in the fight against terrorism and bandits are gotten from Western countries. Nigeria trying to abstain will make USA to place embargo on the aircraft deals we currently have with them. I don't know if it's going to affect crazy borrowings from Western institutions.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Karemarealty288(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2022
saintrow1:

So many clowns on nairaland
Just another fool

You are an idiot.......dim-witted soul. ....must you use foul words. I aired my opinion, if you don't like it ignore it. Why throwing tantrums? Are a Chinese or Russian...idiot born of many fathers. Don't ever cross my mention or thunder will follow you enter grave. Have a terrible week ahead.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by xeju: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

Russia vs Ukraine!

India vs Pakistan!

Iran vs Israel!

China vs America!

Africa vs
Africa vs politicians
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Aromeh360: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022
obedience4:

Young man shift joor.

Only a f@@l will believe that Russia would ask china for support against Ukraine. Like such dumb information.

Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by wink2015(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

Russia vs Ukraine!

India vs Pakistan!

Iran vs Israel!

China vs America!

Africa vs

Nigeria vs Cameroun over the Bakassi Peninsula
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by seanwilliam(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Aromeh360:

Find alternative to 1.4billion people on earth is not possible, but sides are going to suffer no cap
India plus Taiwan popular is a little less down 1.4billion .. next ?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Apoztl3(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

Stay updated

Oga updater India didn't vote against, they were absent
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by tollyboy5(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2022
tabletman1:

I seriously hate to quote unintelligent beings especially those who spent most of their time like jobless dolts on nairaland shouting Afojans,Igbos, PDP and the likes and I know you're one of them.
You simply would have browse this information or maybe go through your own source to review it again but foolishness won't let you because you want to win augment online.
I won't bother to reply you if you're not coming with your own list or evidence.
Too bad. I wonder why nigeria never abstain
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by uunwanaobong3: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2022
How does this sound? America can and is help Ukraine but China can't help Russia! How does that sound in a fight between Ukraine and Russia
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by Jimbah(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

Russia vs Ukraine!

India vs Pakistan!

Iran vs Israel!

China vs America!

Africa vs

Africa vs poverty
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by djflexcy: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

Russia vs Ukraine!

India vs Pakistan!

Iran vs Israel!

China vs America!

Africa vs Hunger
Re: Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia by DenreleDave(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

Did you get that update from NTA?

grin

Shut up heli and learn.

India abstained... Don't so ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Twitter Employee Deactivated Trump's Account For 11minutes, See Reactions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.