Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Yoruba Youth Elites Forum For Dayo Israel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yoruba Youth Elites Forum For Dayo Israel (1023 Views)

Dayo Kujore Full Biography, Wiki, Age, Death, Wife, Family, Net Worth And More / 2022: Yoruba Youth Group Task Youth To Form Trustworthy Alliance In New Year. / How To Win Elections In Africa: Adebola Williams And Dayo Israel Engage Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Youth Elites Forum For Dayo Israel by Lifted2000: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2022
YORUBA YOUTHS ELITES FORUM NATIONAL BODY

13TH MARCH, 2022.

ENDORSEMENT OF HON.DAYO ISREAL AS APC NATIONAL YOUTH LEADER .

Yoruba Youths Elite Forum is a sociocultural youth organization in Yoruba Land. It is the umbrella body for the educated and enlightened Yoruba Youths both in Nigeria and diaspora. It promotes the unity and oneness of Nigeria as well as the interest of the Yoruba Youths.

After thorough screening and wide consultations, the leadership of this great Association has decided to endorse Hon. Dayo Isreal from Lagos State for the position of the APC National Youth Leader.

His diligence, integrity, commitment and track record of selfless service to humanity over time has proven his rare and unusual quality for leadership. He is tested and trusted. He is a prominent Yoruba Youth. He is a pride of all of us from this part of the country.

He has equally distinguished himself in several capacities .

We strongly believe in his ability to perform and also deliver on the job.

We hereby passionately appeal to the APC leaders particularly, our fathers and Governors from the South West to adopt Hon. Dayo Israel as the consensus candidate for the position of APC National Youth Leader during the forthcoming National Convention.

We earnestly await the inauguration ceremony soonest.

Thanks.

E -Signed
Com. Pastor Okikiola Fayomi
National Publicity Secretary
Yoruba Youths Elite Forum (YYEF)
13-03-2022.

(1) (Reply)

Egbegba Shares Peter Obi's Inspired Aprons In Igbudu Market In Warri / I Am New On Nairaland I Just Wanna Say Hi To The Old Memebers I Love U All / Just One Thingy 'power Holders' Of Nland Culd Do For Me. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.