Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? (1075 Views)

2023: Yoruba Muslims And Hausa Muslims Clash On Twitter / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Why Do Yoruba Muslims Worship On Sundays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 3:27am On May 01, 2022
Antiislaam:

Must you lie for allah?

Without lies Islam dies
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 3:30am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why can't you ask the Hausas? I don't know why you Christian guys bring tribalism in to religion like this!

Are All Christians united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem, Winners, Synagogue, Lord's Chosen, Christ Embassy, TREM, Cherubim & Seraphim, Celestial Church, Dunamis, Harvesters, MFM, CAC, Apostolic Faith, Church of Satan, Living faith, Church of Nigeria, Church of the Lord, Salvation ministries, Nigerian Baptist Convention, Full life Christian Centre, Royal House of Grace Christian Centre, Word of Life Bible Church, Assemblies of God Church, Evangelical Church winning all and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.
But here Jesus asked but was not given!

See the way this taqqiya dawagandist is deflecting and changing the topic. Anyway, a drowning man cling to straws
Answer the question and stop trying to act dumb, anyway abdools are bunch of potatoes
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 3:31am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

The Sultan is our religious leader in Nigeria. We are obliged to obey him.

And this is in conformity with the text of Islam.

No be say one pastor/Church father will tell you to fast without eating for 7 days! Or fast 6am to 6pm? Did God legislate such fasting?

Where did sultan get his instructions from?
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 3:32am On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:
You won't see them again defending their religion when questions asked are too difficult to answer

They'll try to change the topic, that has always been the style of the dawagandists
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Abdoolbuster: 3:41am On May 01, 2022
motayoayinde:

BALDERDASH.

THE CHAIRMAN OF THE LEAGUE OF IMAMS HERE IN ABUJA IS YORUBA.
How has the chairman of the league of imam decided when you fast and when you stop fasting? The question that was asked is too simple but you dawagandists are making it very difficult for yourselves.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2332
Narrated Kuraib:
That Umm al-Fadl, daughter of al-Harith, sent him to Mu'aqiyah in Syria. He said: I came to syria and performed her work. The moon of Ramadan appeared while I was in Syria. We sighted the moon on the night of Friday. When I came to Median towards the end of the month (of Ramadan), Ibn 'Abbas asked me about the moon. He said: When did you sight the moon ? I said: I sighted it on the night of Friday. He asked: Did you sight it yourself ? I said: Yes, and the people sighted it. They fasted and Mu'awiyah also fasted. He said: But we sighted it on the night of saturday. Since then we have been fasting until we complete thirty days or we sight it. Then I said: Are the sighting of the moon by Mu'awiyah and his fasts not sufficient for us? He replied: No. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) commanded us to do so.

This is a Sahih Hadiths in case you want to lie. Ibn Abbas sighted it differently from when the others sighted the moon but fasted differently. However today abdools in Lagos would wait for the directive of one bigger abdool from Sokoto grin

Stop saying nonsense please, would Ibn Abbas the cousin of Mohammad if he's living in Lagos today accept to stop fasting because sultan in Sokoto has seen the moon in Sokoto?
Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by RightChannel: 5:17am On May 01, 2022
You are right grin

Abdoolbuster:

They'll try to change the topic, that has always been the style of the dawagandists

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

Without lies Islam dies

That is the point bro

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

Yoruba abdools has no balls to do this, they must always kowtow their senior abdool from the savannahs

From the Savannah desert in the North cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by Antiislaam(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2022
Abdoolbuster:

It is the same superiority complex that the Arabs pass on to the Hausa/Fulani Muslims. Just like the Arabs see themselves as superior to every other race. Islam is an oppressive system

You are correct jare

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Considered Substandard To Hausa Muslims, Why? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:00pm On May 03, 2022
Antiislaam:

Fact

Yeep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad's Last Sermon To All Muslim Onthe 9th Day Of Dhul-hijjah At The Uranah Valley Of Mount Araf / Supplication (Dua) For The Month Of Sha'ban-'Salawat Sha'baniyyah' / A Jewish Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.