Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? (1810 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Southernigbo: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2022
The thing don tire me. Many of them befriend fellow Hausa Fulani bad guys but when it comes to we igbo guys they pretend and start behaving holy holy as if we are infidels. this attitude is more common esp with sokoto and katsina girls
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Suspects: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Southernigbo:
The thing don tire me. Many of them befriend fellow Hausa Fulani bad guys but when it comes to we igbo guys they pretend and start behaving holy holy as if we are infidels.
i can feel yah pain bruh.....in noise we all believe!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Jeon(f): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Southernigbo:
The thing don tire me. Many of them befriend fellow Hausa Fulani bad guys but when it comes to we igbo guys they pretend and start behaving holy holy as if we are infidels.

yes you guys are infidels ..
and I advise normal ladies to stay away from you guys.. especially our sweet Edo babeswink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Southernigbo: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:

so u mean u will agree to Hausa ppl calling igbos and ppl from ur side infidels?
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Jeon(f): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Southernigbo:
so u mean u will agree to Hausa ppl calling igbos and ppl from ur side infidels?

not only that..
you guys are too toxic..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Why are you so obsessed with Hausa girls?? undecided
Wetin them do you?? undecided
You be Igbo, u too dey talk about Hausa girls. U suppose to dey talk about Igbo girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by siofra(f): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Op why do you love Hausa/Fulani women so much

It's disturbing.
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Southernigbo: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:

It's disturbing.
even u sef, I love you so much, more than you think I love them,. How i wish you will love me too
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Suspects: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:

and I advise normal ladies to stay away from you guys.. especially our sweet Edo babeswink
noise!
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Jeon(f): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Suspects:
noise!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Suspects: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:

It's disturbing.
noise maker!
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Suspects: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2022

Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Jeon(f): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Suspects post=111020777][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Southernigbo: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
Why are you so obsessed with Hausa girls?? undecided
Wetin them do you?? undecided
You be Igbo, u too dey talk about Hausa girls. U suppose to dey talk about Igbo girls.
I'm more around Hausa cuz I'm based in z north
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by respect80(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Southernigbo:
The thing don tire me. Many of them befriend fellow Hausa Fulani bad guys but when it comes to we igbo guys they pretend and start behaving holy holy as if we are infidels. this attitude is more common esp with sokoto and katsina girls

The real hausa or our regular hausa fulani?
Well, here is the answer...
They understand hypocrisy can take someone to places in 9ja...

The mere awareness that she's dating an infidel which they see you as is enough to deprive her many favours or even endanger her life...

But wait, you will actually chuk your rod inside a typical hausa fulani kpekus??

Except better money dey involved, I feel decide to sterilise my rod after the show.... Otherwise I no fit try dat kind sh!t..
Don't take it personally cheesy
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by BernieLee(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Southernigbo:
simply avoid them na their way. I schooled in Dan Fodio and you can find many northern Christian girls there. It's also not safe for you a Christian to date a Muslim girl, they will come for you. My experience was not palatable at all.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2022
Southernigbo:
I'm more around Hausa cuz I'm based in z north
okay. Please, take it easy. Reduce the obsession and stay healthy. wink kiss
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Elporo(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2022
respect80:

Except better money dey involved, I feel decide to sterilise my rod after the show.... Otherwise I no fit try dat kind sh!t..
Don't take it personally cheesy

The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to realize their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent than everyone else
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Truvelisback(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Southernigbo:
even u sef, I love you so much, more than you think I love them,. How i wish you will love me too
SIMPle interest. grin
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by respect80(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Elporo:

The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to realize their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent than everyone else
don't take it personally grin
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Southernigbo: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
SIMPle interest. grin
RED hot interest
Re: Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? by Southernigbo: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
BernieLee:
simply avoid them na their way. I schooled in Dan Fodio and you can find many northern Christian girls there. It's also not safe for you a Christian to date a Muslim girl, they will come for you. My experience was not palatable at all.
so you mean it is not allowed for non Hausa to date them? but we are in 21st century na

(1) (Reply)

Islam In Ethiopia / Slaying Or Madness: Lady Carried By A Masquerade, Pics - Culture - Nairaland / Growing Up In Nigeria: Saturday Mornings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.