Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) (39769 Views)

Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2022
One Isiokponye Onuodafin from Owa-Alizomor Community in Ika Northeast Local Government Area of Delta State, has died in Italy.

According to the younger brother to the deceased, Mr. Uzoma Onuodafin, he was called on the phone that his brother was complaining of headache.

He was said to have later slumped and died in his house after returning from the hospital, where the doctor had told him that nothing was wrong with him.

Uzoma, who spoke to Ika Newspaper Who Notified , described his brother as a jovial, loving and caring person.

The remains of late Onuodafin was laid to rest four days ago in Italy.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2022
According to the younger brother to the deceased, Mr. Uzoma Onuodafin, he was called on the phone that his brother was complaining of 'headache'

Headache from the enemies are usually invisible sad

So terrible lipsrsealed

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by Suspects: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Terrible angry
very noiceybleangry

Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by Freddyogumbo: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2022
No details?
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by Candidlady: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by MrCover: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Terrible angry

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Freddyogumbo:
No details?
buckle up your seats

Details on the way tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by 22o62021: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2022
His time is up
Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by McGg: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2022
When you japa thinking that you've ran away from death

Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2022
k
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2022
sure say no b village people run dis map?

Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by salbis(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
May God rest his soul.
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by athaboi(f): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Death everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by McOluOmo: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
No life No death

From niaja to Libya, Libya to Italy........
Rest well my nigga

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by jakD: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Rest in Peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by beerfraud: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
effect of meth
they die everywhere dey go
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by EkperemoEgbabi: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hmmn, Afonja witches on the beat
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by Michealupdate43: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
It's probably because of a wrong diagnosis. Doctor say e no see anything but bobo later die

Rip to dead.

Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
RIP, Bro!
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by bestman09(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by Uruan2023: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chai

RIP Sir

Even after e don escape o
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Another victim of the clot vaccine

Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Just like that, something is suspicious about the whole thing.

Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) by gistmega: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigerians know how to blame witchcraft on any incident. The case here is very common to black men especially Africans living abroad. They love to give you pain-killers and tell you that there is nothing wrong with you, then watch you die. They will not run thorough check on you. This man might be having a serious health problem but the doctor who attended to him was very callous if not racist.

African men are usually socially dead and not woke. When you try to converse with them on our plights, they easily discard you and your conversation and rather play the subservient role or be obsequious to the social roles that they are hired to play.

I almost died of malaria many years ago. I got evicted from my flat by my landlady who loathes malaria. The doctor told me that I was fine even as my life was being strangled. The pharmacies would not sell drugs over the counter without doctor's approval. I managed to ask a local friend to get me Chloroquine. a drug that I had taken it once in my life only prior to that but had to take it that moment. It helped me push through. I made herbs from landscape trees and fruits from the grocer.

When I had pain in my heart, that was how they dismissed me until I demanded for an X-ray. I told the doctor straight to his face that if anything happened to me, he was responsible. I'm feel pain and you are telling me that I am fine. If I were I wouldn't be here. I learned from experience that some doctors lack knowledge while some are pure racists.

This man died cos' he was callous about his health. He might have waited too long until the issue had eaten up his system. Many of them have smoked all sorts of things and contracted all things from reckless living. No one knows but one needs to be ahead to ensure that his health is proper.

25 Likes 1 Share

Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack