Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths (14156 Views)

2023: Peter Obi Stands No Chance And He Knows It - Deji Adeyanju / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by Titaniumental: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If no okoro can challenge Tinubu then why is he running all over the place begging people to support him

I thought he called himself kingmaker ? King maker that runs all over the place begging people to support him is not a real king maker but a shameless and feather weight king maker

Nobody becomes president running all over the places abusing people and making enemies like a typical Chinedu Uche........ nobody becomes president relying solely on his region, evangelism is needed............... forget the Kingmaker shit, dat's restricted to only Lagos ........this is Nigeria and whatever Tinubu is doing right now,you can call it begging or whatever,but the truth is that is the right action plan for any serious individual eyeing Aso rock

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by HardMirror(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba man and his Ogbomosho noise

But Na Okoros posters and banners full North? From sokoto to kastina to Gombe maidugiri Kano
Massive billboards

With no one single Tinubu poster or billboards

People in the north abi I lie? Any reader should talk no be propaganda

When you tell yoruba people to leave that cave of poverty and chronic hunger .. dem go always see as insult

Imagine yorubatic trash..

2023 eh .. Yoruba people

see this attack on yoruba is too much. If anybody here supports Tinubu, please attack him as you like but stop bringing all we yorubas to it. This tribalism on miaraland is too much both yoruba, igbo and northerners are just call each other different names everyday and every where. I am yoruba and I dont like tiny and apc sef, and it pains me that you people lump all of us up as Tinubu supporter. Gradually you guys make people like me start thinking all ibos are tribalist. The yorubas also using words such as pigs and Igbo are very stupid too. I blame seun for all this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by Abujason: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
I wish their opinions matter. But…
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by aramanda14: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Save with Xend Finance!
Download the Xend Finance app using this link to get $1 to start saving in dollars ----> https://xendmobile.page/nairaland

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by hotseat: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
Which Arewa youths?

We know that game!

Make so much noise in order to attract attention.

Una wehdone!
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by IamNat: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Odin13:

But Na Okoros posters and banners full North? From sokoto to kastina to Gombe maidugiri Kano
Massive billboards

Massive billboards indeed. grin grin

You are not even in the north and you keep shouting as if you reside here.

Tinubu na your headache, Osinbanjo na your stomachache. Let the Okoro show us who they have.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by akoko11: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Noted
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by ButterBurger: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
When the time is set... We shall display the ideas that set us apart

Jagaban 2023
everybody go display, Buhari will betray Tinubu, Tinubu will fly into exile.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by oluwaahmed: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba man and his Ogbomosho noise

Massive billboards

With no one single Tinubu poster or billboards

When you tell yoruba people to leave that cave of poverty and chronic hunger .. dem go always see as insult

Imagine yorubatic trash..

2023 eh .. Yoruba people

Bro don't be deceived by this thiéfnubu urchins like leodaphool, manavulture grills, freestupidsturvs etc. Everybody hates thiéfnubu. His hands is everywhere in lagos coffers from toll gates, to private wards in LASG general hospitals etc to thuggery etc. He has empowered thugs so much that they give odas to LASG and LASG must Obey. He will loose even in lagos shd APC give him their slot- which they will never.
These thiéfnubu coons make it seem like it's igbos alone that hate him, he's hated generally.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by Saidfx(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Arewa youth sha..offsprings of futa jallon migrants. The main aborigines of this kontry are southerners.

Anyway, I have a gift for video editing enthusiasts. Adobe Premiere pro cc 2022 v.1.1.2 latest january update with full plugins and youtube play back features. Installation package is not up to 2gig. Check my signature if interested.

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by Franklerry: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Okoro don't want biafra again. How come nigeria no longer zoo
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by shevchenko(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Believe Arewa at your own peril
Bunch of sneaky bastards
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by akoko11: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Keep screaming Tinubu everywhere.

No okoro can challenge him, if there is, let him come out and confront Tinubu.
Honestly after the ENDSARS, what we have passed through and what is ongoing. I don't expect any Nigerian youth to support anyone that has hand in this and past govt. I am not an tribal bigot. I will support a better candidate from any ethnic group.

It's high time we stop tribalising everything in our beloved country. Nigeria must be great.

Nigeria first

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by LeoDeKing: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
akoko11:

Honestly after the ENDSARS, what we have passed through and what is ongoing. I don't expect any Nigerian youth to support anyone that has hand in this and past govt. I am not an tribal bigot. I will support a better candidate from any ethnic group.

It's high time we stop tribalising everything in our beloved country. Nigeria must be great.

Nigeria first

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
So what's Tinubu's hand in the endsars?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by Adeoluwa20000: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
don't ask nairaland members for contact details (email, phone,bbpin) or investment
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Nwanne, running around for support is an integral part of the mobilisation and all politicians do it.

Any okoro that feel he can challenge Tinubu should come out and face him. All these smear campaign against Tinubu won't make okoro president.

Note, okoro can't campaign in the North.

Did u lot not smear campaign against Atiku?? Una never see smear campaign. It’s just starting and una din dey cry. undecided
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by Mikolo70(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
AyobamiAd:
They should give room to younger ones
Like Yahaya Bello
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by wowcatty: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Have you ever heard the word CAMPAIGN? That's how it's done. You go around and share your message.
PrinceOfLagos:

If no okoro can challenge Tinubu then why is he running all over the place begging people to support him

I thought he called himself kingmaker ? King maker that runs all over the place begging people to support him is not a real king maker but a shameless and feather weight king maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by foreshore(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by wowcatty: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
When you have to share for thousands of people, that's how it can go round.
PrinceOfLagos:

Like the picture below
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by Shemadex(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Nwanne, running around for support is an integral part of the mobilisation and all politicians do it.

Any okoro that feel he can challenge Tinubu should come out and face him. All these smear campaign against Tinubu won't make okoro president.

Note, okoro can't campaign in the North.
�����I am telling u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by Enemyofpeace: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Over my dead body will one old sick man wey dey piss for body go be my president. Fokn drug baron!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Bro don't be deceived by this thiéfnubu urchins like leodaphool, manavulture grills, freestupidsturvs etc. Everybody hates thiéfnubu. His hands is everywhere in lagos coffers from toll gates, to private wards in LASG general hospitals etc to thuggery etc. He has empowered thugs so much that they give odas to LASG and LASG must Obey. He will loose even in lagos shd APC give him their slot- which they will never.
These thiéfnubu coons make it seem like it's igbos alone that hate him, he's hated generally.

FIXED ...........

Notin sweets my soul like this kind of summary from a long epistle of Tinubu this and that........

This thread should be closed by now ..........

Next thread pls........On Tinubu manhood, we rise!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by wallrichy: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
We will ensure that we use our large number, consult widely, and ensure we put them where they belong.”

You can see what's stated above. Southern people better wake up and go get your PVC...You can see them claiming proudly of their large numbers which ofcourse includes Chad, Niger and all the cows of Sahel region. Go get your permanent voter's card and not only that.....come out and vote for a sensible and smart candidate and not usual thieves that are coming back to steal and enslave the citizens more than this Buhari......Tinubu said he would continue to suffer Nigerians from where Buhari stops while Atiku said he would enrich his family and friends.... Oligachaism system of government....so you know your friends and enemies already. Please southern people should wake up and never sell your PVC cos of peanut.....it's your power and don't ever give out to anybody not worthy.....don't give it to thieves, old rogues, ex.drug lords, womanizers, people that can't even manage their home like Atiku etc......

Get your PVC now if you have not before...
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by LeoDeKing: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
jaxxy:

Did u lot not smear campaign against Atiku?? Una never see smear campaign. It’s just starting and una din dey cry. undecided
You mean athifku, the last hope of ipob illiterates?

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Yerima doesn't speak for the North in any capacity, nobody elected him for anything.

AYCF is a mushroom ethnic association meant for other purposes, but never a voice for the Northerners.
we are saying thesame. Tinubu's ambition is dead on arrival
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by whippersnapper(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tinubu wants to pocket Nigeria like he did Lagos but his evil mantra is dead on arrival. it's time to send all this close to the grave old ancestors to Oblivion
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
As popular and loved as Buhari he narrowly win Atiku even with apc rigging machines, if yoruba think they are over greedy and will not support igbo presidency they should be ready for another northerner to continue, igbos supported obj for good 8 yrs even against their very own Alex ekwueme, North that love ethic and religious style of politics , I will see how they are going to vote for Yoruba Muslims against their own Northern muslim
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths by JOemmy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hope he won't be changing his mind when tinibu visit him with his bullion vans? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Buys 30 New Buses For Intra-City Transportation / Footballers Escape Bomb Blast At Arikime Primary School, Potiskum, Yobe / Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.