Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) (4573 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by lightskinnigga: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
meccuno:
I was enjoying the thread, until that LeoDeKing guy started rubbish. i am in the mood today. grin grin grin
they seem to notice when we have time for them and runs away.

Tell them to bring it on, we’re waiting on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by IDeyNL: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
You guys have successfully chased out those afonja skull miners.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by meccuno: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
lightskinnigga:
they seem to notice when we have time for them and runs away.

Tell them to bring it on, we’re waiting on them
especially that LeoDeKing guy. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by ArewaNorth: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
christejames:
Ignorant comparison...

Can you even compare Kano to Warri?

Before you compare it with major cities from the South.

Don't just oppose with emotion. Go out and travel widely. I can't miss 2 months without visiting Warri so stop this nonsense. Beside Lagos nowhere can match KANO in the entire South. Dogmatic people, always letting others to think for u, wake up and start using ur head!
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by christejames(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Don't just oppose with emotion. Go out and travel widely. I can't miss 2 months without visiting Warri so stop this nonsense. Beside Lagos nowhere can match KANO in the entire South. Dogmatic people, always letting others to think for u, wake up and start using ur head!

Ignorant thwart, you think I have not been to Kano... I stay in the north mutumina.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by Walkee: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
We hear it everyday that Tinubu built Lagos, why then didn't he build his own hometown, charity should begin from home.
carry this nonsense comot for here and try to grow a brain. Look at beautiful thread you are trying to ruin with foolishness. It's because of people like you that white people feel Africans live in caves and huts
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by Walkee: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lagos and kano are glorified slums. Come to the east and see beauty.
carry this nonsense comot for here
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by Mhykel217(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
christejames:
Ignorant comparison...

Can you even compare Kano to Warri?

Before you compare it with major cities from the South.

Hello im deltan and i can tell u for free that ur comparism rn is trash.
Travel so u go know how best.
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by heniford2: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nairaland tribla war zone grin cheesy everyone is vexin in Nairaland angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by EastisBae: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
are u ok?
Abuja stands on it own, Lagos follows next, these two have no rival.

Compare Kano, Rivers, and Akwaibom
Compare Onitsha, Kaduna and Delta
Compare Imo, Katsina and Bayelsa

You're definitely not okay, I'm sure of that!

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for donkey years, and has remained the economic capital till today and you think it's not fair to compare it with Abuja?

The perfect comparison should be between Kano and Ibadan because both cities are almost the same size and has been the dominant hubs of their respective regions. That you're scared to compare Kano with Ibadan shows you're dishonest. Of course one has one tall building in the middle of a sea of rusted roofs while the other has relatively good infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nice one

Meanwhile

grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by Badonasty(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
The aquatic splendor sets Lagos apart…will you rather visit a city in the desert or the one on the coast
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by Rahkman: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ipob people don destroy thread before e even start grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by Phaantom22: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lagos was former FCT untill 1991 so 60% of what you see was Masterminded by the F.G
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigeria cities dey only fine for aerial view
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by triple996(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lagos continues

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by triple996(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kano. grin

Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Travel around they won't, they will just come here and be arguing.

Abuja is number 1
Kano is second while
Lagos is third.

Shikina.
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by Sergio101(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
lightskinnigga:
while you’re speaking from here

Choi!!!
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by sirjoggy(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2022
D
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by sirjoggy(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by sirjoggy(m): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by 1849i: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Which city has the biggest infrastructure after abuja.. We are all conversant with Lagos although it have to be said that alot of people only hear of Kano from d news which is y they mostly say rubish about the city. But those that have been to the two cities will agree with me that Kano and Lagos are not that far 4rm each other In Terms of infrastructure. Pls nobody should mention port harcourt or onisha oooo.

IF YOU HAVE MORE PICS FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS wink
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Lagos  is the largest city in Nigeria and the second most populous city in Africa,with a population of 15.3 million as of 2022 within the city proper. The Lagos metropolitan area has a total population of roughly 23.5 million as of 2018, making it the largest metropolitan area in Africa. Lagos is a major African financial centre and is the economic hub of Lagos State and Nigeria at large. Lagos is also among the top ten of the world's fastest-growing cities and urban area. The megacity has the fourth-highest GDP in Africa and houses one of the largest and busiest seaports on the continent. The Lagos metropolitan area is a major educational and cultural centre in Sub Saharan Africa.
[/s]
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by 1849i: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Lagos
[/s]
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by 1849in: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Eko
[/s]
[s]
triple996:
Africa second largest economy
[/s]
[s]
triple996:
Kano

Kano (Ajami: كانو) is a city in northern Nigeria and the capital of Kano State.[2] It is the second largest city in Nigeria after Lagos, with over four million citizens living within 449 km2 (173 sq mi); located in the Sahel, south of the Sahara, Kano is a major route of the trans-Saharan trade. The city has been a trade and human settlement for millennia. It is the traditional state of the Dabo dynasty who since the 19th century have ruled as emirs over the city-state. Kano Emirate Council is the current traditional institution inside the city boundaries of Kano, and under the authority of the Government of Kano State
[/s]
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by 1849iin: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Kano
[/s]
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by 1849iin: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Kano city of commerce
[/s]
Re: Lagos Vs Kano(pictures) by 1849iiin: 6:54am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Still kano
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Obiora Confirms Peter Obi As A Drug Dealer / Ondo's New Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Faces Allegations Of Extramarital Affair / Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.