Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Moral Decadence - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Moral Decadence (1288 Views)

Do You Agree That The Moral Standard Of Dressing Has Dropped In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moral Decadence by Kasiem2: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2011
I've come to notice this trend that reigning among the feminist folk, "which is not wearing pants". The demeaning sordidity started with this catapult-like pant called g-string, today, it has metarmorphosed into going bare nude, which is a slap on the value that were hitherto attched to african women. So, as a turmoiled person, i want get the rationale behind this seamy act. Is it a part of civilisation? or antic used seducing men? or they feel fretful with pants? I'm being inquisitive, cos i'm tired of seeing rumpled nyansh on the road. i need an answer.
Re: Moral Decadence by sleekyb: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
you must be moving about looking at women's yanshes grin grin to know that they are not wearing pants! tongue
Re: Moral Decadence by obowunmi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2011
whats wrong with rumpled yansh ? undecided undecided and what xactly does this have to do with feminism ?
Re: Moral Decadence by Kasiem2: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2011
sleekyb:

you must be moving about looking at women's yanshes grin grin to know that they are not wearing pants! tongue
they show it for free

(1) (Reply)

Tina Turner, 73, Becomes The Oldest Woman Ever To Grace The Cover Of Vogue / Canadians Invent Hands Free Toothbrush To Be Worn On Tongue / Qei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.