Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please What's The Cheapest Way To Send A Package To The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What's The Cheapest Way To Send A Package To The UK (830 Views)

Please Is It Possible For NDLEA To Hold A Package That Is Not Related To Drugs? / How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What's The Cheapest Way To Send A Package To The UK by DAVECENA(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, please i need to send a package to the Uk from Nigeria and i need to know if anyone has any useful info on a very affordable courier service to use or how to go about it. The services to engage, the cost, duration of shipping etc. Basically anything i should know. By the way I've observed DhL, GIG and anothers and quite unfortunately their prices although based on the weight of the product (15kg max) seems to be almost twice of the cost.
Please if you have any relevant info on how to go about it do let me know its kinda urgent.Thanks.
Re: Please What's The Cheapest Way To Send A Package To The UK by yesloaded: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
DAVECENA:
Hello Nairalanders, please i need to send a package to the Uk from Nigeria and i need to know if anyone has any useful info on a very affordable courier service to use or how to go about it. The services to engage, the cost, duration of shipping etc. Basically anything i should know. By the way I've observed DhL, GIG and anothers and quite unfortunately their prices although based on the weight of the product (15kg max) seems to be almost twice of the cost.
Please if you have any relevant info on how to go about it do let me know its kinda urgent.Thanks.

What's total weight of goods you want to send

I can help you on that

Check my profile

Chat me on whatsapp 08137750741

Thank you sir/ma
Re: Please What's The Cheapest Way To Send A Package To The UK by frisky008(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
Could you help shipped a phone from UK to Nigeria?
yesloaded:

What's total weight of goods you want to send

I can help you on that

Check my profile

Chat me on whatsapp 08137750741

Thank you sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

. / Traveling To Bahrain / Learn How To Drive In Nigeria Before Traveling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.