Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons (34604 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos) / Protesters Block Edo Government House Over Salary Arrears (photos) / Maritime Workers Issue 2-week Strike Ultimatum Over Non-payment Of Stevedoring C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Bobloco: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Olopa dey go strike for 2weeks

That means our roads go dey free from ₦100 roger
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Lummydee1998: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
MrNipplesLover:
Ogun kill all Nigeria police officers from top to bottom levels all together!

E no go better for all of una together! angry

Same goes to you and you
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Lummydee1998: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
streetsoldier1:

If they survive, they should be shot again, youths protested on their behalf yet they are too daft to understand, they were busy harrasing the youths
You’re so dumb to say youth protested on their behalf .... People u protested on their behalf and civilians were eating their body raw at iwo road ... you protested on their behalf but police stations were burnt down .. you protested on their behalf and weapons were carted away... Receive sense in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Bobloco: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lummydee1998:

Let police strike for 1hour and see d way crime rate will increase within that hour
I am not underestimating the role of the police, of course every society needs a police department but you see that one hour you are talking about, crime rate will not increase more than the level it is at the moment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
We live in a confused country where people sell their votes for #5000 and then blame Bishop oyedepo for flying private jet. Una must get sense by Force. Next year is another election, if you like sell your vote and be blaming the wrong person for your misfortune.
even the bishop sef dey cruise on the gullibles
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Every where go pew pew pew abeg police don't go on strike o biko
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
even the bishop sef dey cruise on the gullibles
At least you didn't vote him na

He didn't promise to make $1=#1
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigeriadondie:
grin This is laughable. When the masses went on strike during the #EndSARS protests, these fools murdered Nigerians and were used by the elite to suppress protests.
Now, their eyes don open to see we all are in these shit.

I have no iota of pity and empathy to spare personnel of the nigerian police force

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lummydee1998:

You’re so dumb to say youth protested on their behalf .... People u protested on their behalf and civilians were eating their body raw at iwo road ... you protested on their behalf but police stations were burnt down .. you protested on their behalf and weapons were carted away... Receive sense in Jesus Name

In your write up, u ended up making a distinction between those who protested and those who were eating police men at Iwo road. So I don't understand your grouse. In terms of weapons carted away and burnt police stations, u weren't able to link the missing weapons and burnt police stations to protesters.
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lummydee1998:

Oga olopa atleast u can see what civilians can do. Make una thread carefully...The next thing like endsars go finally shake Nigeria to the extreme... Too many frustrated people out here
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by TheGift: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol, what will someone not see in this country.

Is this not part of what #EndSars was asking for improved police welfare?

Now the police that were vexing for protesters now want to protest?

#EndSars part2: the police edition.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by kwaso2: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tah! Police? strike? Na lie. Who will collect N100 and N200 they on every checkpoint
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ifaca:
Omo, this two weeks eh theives go thrive

Don't be shocked, they will be the ones robbing to make their strike effective and be felt. Where 2 elephants � are fighting grasses pay the TIME
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

At least you didn't vote him na

He didn't promise to make $1=#1
But he promised his gullible members on cross over nights and things like that to pledge and put money and their prayers and expections in an envelope but I guess most cant see d result

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Kajaard: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ifaca:
Omo, this two weeks eh theives go thrive

That's my fear
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
But he promised his gullible members on cross over nights and things like that to pledge and put money and their prayers and expections in envelope but I guess most cant see d result
Who told you?
Were you there?

Go and hold your leaders responsible
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by sinkhole: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
chibu4u2:
shocked
So police too dey go strike.
if fuel fi finish for train, au police no�go go strike cool
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lummydee1998:

Make them shoot dem now
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Euegene100001: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
As useless as they might be during post end sars come see benin thieves everywhere they are some how useful
Offpoint1:
They were never useful in the first place.

We had them absent for 2 weeks during #endsars and Nigeria didn't fall.
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Advancedman(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Atticusxsz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kala is important but salary is importanter. 9ja... my country home.
The NPF and Government never fails to disappoint. grin
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Who told you?
Were you there?

Go and hold your leaders responsible
I observed that at a Shiloh service

I don't care but I'm just trying to state these men of God or god of men also use style to enrich themselves

Nobody can tell me more about God because no one have seen him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by do4luv14(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
chaiii welcome to Change
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I observed that at a Shiloh service

I don't care but I'm just trying to state these men of God or god of men also use style to enrich themselves

Nobody can tell me more about God because no one have seen him
Okay
Go to my profile and add your contribution on my post about how to end ASUU Strike
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Spandau: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
LordLugard1:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/police-plan-2-week-strike-over-salary-outdated-weapons/

Fulanis sees the society in two classes. It's either you're a royal born or a slave. Nothing else.
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by chakula: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
They should begin it today or now don't they think that our protection is in the hand of God? Powerful and strongmen(Bandits, Boko boys and unknown gun men) will have their way to kill and vandalise people and properties.
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by Meteng: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wetin Buhari no fit do, negatively, does not exist
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Okay
Go to my profile and add your contribution on my post about how to end ASUU Strike
okay
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by mummyz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Who is going to stay with the suspect locked up in the cell.
Re: Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons by bayelsaowei(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
gaby:
It is finished...

I'd rather they turned on the politicians they provide overzealous security/protection, to the detriment of the ordinary citizens.

Those are their real enemies and such action will earn them a whole lot of support from Nigerians.

This would have been the best time for #EndSars
thats exactly what they should do but Stockholm syndrome won't let them.. descend on our politicians with those old guns and as a result save Nigerians from thier uselessness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) / Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.