Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Secrets On How To Have A Baby Boy Or Girl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Secrets On How To Have A Baby Boy Or Girl (246 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets On How To Have A Baby Boy Or Girl by Manuelprojects2: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm sure you would like to know the principles and procedures of having a baby Boy or Girl?
As a woman, I know you would like to know about ovulation day, its charting for pregnancy or against unwanted pregnancy.
You may be interested in knowing how ‘missionary’ positioning during sexual intercourse could lead to having a baby Girl and ‘dog’ positioning leading to having a baby boy.
These are contained in my eBook
HOW TO HAVE A BABY BOY OR GIRL

Inside this eBook, you will learn about:
How pregnancy occurs
Using Safe and Unsafe periods for natural family planning purposes.
Ovulation day and its chart, with their relevance for or against pregnancy.
Procedures for having a baby boy
Procedures for having a baby girl

I’m sure you would not want to miss out on this?

Click on the link below and I’ll see you on the other side
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13m6XGojNIDfMQ32uBLFb6yMMXjIHBXBe/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=117039043360066446818&rtpof=true&sd=true

This post will not stay here for long. Click now before it is pulled down

(1) (Reply)

5 Key Factors To Check Before Buying A Pillow / My Cross: Two Of My Beloved Sons Are Mentally Challenged / When Do I Need To Worry About Upper Back Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.