Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) (1072 Views)

Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership / Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
I have seen those people from the east land claim their cities are by far the most developed in Nigeria(aside Abuja and Lagos).

I want to take my time to debunk all this claims. Below are some of the cities in the NW vs NE.

1&2. Kano

3&4. Onitsha (the east is far behind)

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by Greenback: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
dreamxhaser:
I have seen those people from the east land claim their cities are by far the most developed in Nigeria(aside Abuja and Lagos).

I want to take my time to debunk all this claims. Below are some of the cities in the NW vs NE.

1&2. Kano

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by ProudImolite: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Go and compare yourselves with Mali, Niger

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
1&2. kaduna

3&4 Owerri, men the now I know why the east want Biafra.

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
ProudImolite:
Go and compare yourselves with Mali, Niger

Stop the insults and bring a galant argument.

1 Like

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by Beejayy20(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
only a fool will compare smelling onistha to kano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by DrGoodman: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin
Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by Greenback: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
dreamxhaser:

1&2. Kano

good observation as a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs..here is your award for a good job well done.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by DMerciful(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
NW is using money from South to develop but they'd soon be cut off from the South. They've got it coming.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by jyz200(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Where are the pictures
Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by Greenback: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Beejayy20:
only a fool will compare smelling onistha to kano just like only big fools will sacrifice themselves for 3 whole years just to keep smelling onitcha in their zoo grin grin grin
Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Greenback post=111034918][/quote]

I feel your pain

Anyways pic 1&2 is on is the night view (the one they used to barg in another thread)

Pic 3&4 is kano night view

1 Like

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by DEROX: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
wink NORTH definitely because of FG power
Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
DEROX:

All this are done by the governors.

5 Likes

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by gistray: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Post from now until Tomorrow

North is the most backward region in Nigeria

North is the most dangerous place in Nigeria
NYSC aspirant will gladly reject going to the north anyday anytime

If you want to give a bad example in Nigeria using a location, you can always use North and you'd be correct

North is the most uneducated

North is a leach

North is the perfect definition of Afghanistan, Iran, Mali, Iraq, Somali and Pakistan combined in one at their worst state

North is the reason why Nigeria is categorized as a terrorist state

An average Northerner has an IQ of 10

An educated northerner has an IQ of 15

The remaining IQ Space has been eaten up by religion, Dagger, Machete and Ak47

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by Greenback: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
dreamxhaser:

I feel your pain

Anyways pic 1&2 is on is the night view (the one they used to barg in another thread)

Pic 3&4 is kano night view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistray:

If you want to give a bad example in Nigeria using a location, you can always use North and you'd be correct

North is a leach

North is the perfect definition of Afghanistan, Iran, Mali, Iraq, Somali and Pakistan combined in one at their worst state

Haha but the irony is the only people using the north as a bad example are you fools from the east.

The investors even think otherwise.

Did you even take any research before making this claims. When last did you take your IQ test.

In the report, NIPC, which tracked 34 projects across 16 states, FCT and the Niger Delta from January to June, 2020, listed the top investment destinations during the period as Kaduna State ($2.61bn), Lagos ($221m), Nasarawa ($56m), Ekiti ($50m) and Cross River ($15m).

https://dailytrust.com/kaduna-overtakes-lagos-in-investment-flow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Greenback post=111035278][/quote]

Fucker, you just shot yourself on the leg.

Pic 1,2&3: naked igbo people (it's part of their culture)

Pic 4: Northern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by Ojiofor: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
DEROX:

Blame SE governors who prefer to loot everything lootable rather than use their huge allocation to develope their states.
Go to Umuahia Abia state capital you will never see any government project their worthy of mention,same is applicable to other states only Umahi is making a difference and they want to remove him.

2 Likes

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
DMerciful:
NW is using money from South to develop but they'd soon be cut off from the South. They've got it coming.
Who is going to cut it,you? Please try it and see.

1 Like

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by Odin13: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Where in kaduna is developed like the east

And where in Kano is developed over all like the east

Where in the North

You take beautiful pictures of kaduna north from central

Show us pictures of Kawo television banarw highcost
Sabo

No make me vex for you..

Aside Kano central .. others Na desert .. nothing

No come Nairaland come drop Yoruba lamba

Is obvious you’re a Yoruba man .. because no Northerner will have your time for this comparison and competition .. e never happen before ..

And won’t happen tomorrow

Can we see pix of Yoruba states .. Ekiti Osun oyo Ogun

Yoruba people and their way of reasoning ... hiding behind people to

Only Yoruba people compete in Nigeria .. and they will always do that with igbos .. because they will forever see igbos as their superiors

Humans that hate to take responsibilities will keep hiding behind the shadows of immortals

2 Likes

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by heniford2: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
North this North that, even them Aboki's knows the truth no need Eastern states to measure dick with North in development and infrastructure we pass them QED

1 Like

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by Greenback: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Fucker, you just shot yourself on the leg.

Pic 1,2&3: naked igbo people (it's part of their culture)
Nama, posting old medieval pictures is a no brainer. However,the below is a piyof nakkeed people in today's northern naijiriya,what a shame!
I had to remove it before cos I felt bad but thanks for pushing me now
..and I'm sure that one with the slippers is your aunty grin grin grin.

Pic 4: Northern

1 Like

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by naija4life247: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
I won't bring myself down to the level of arguing with an Almajari who was born by the roadside.

If me and my Igbo brother dey fight ourselves, that one no mean say make Almajari come dey put his dirty smelly mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Who is going to cut it,you? Please try it and see.

We shall wipe them from existence.

1 Like

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by naija4life247: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
heniford2:
North this North that, even them Aboki's knows the truth no need Eastern states to measure dick with North in development and infrastructure we pass them QED

Can't you see all of them on the streets begging for alms to survive?
Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Odin13:
Where in kaduna is developed like the east

And where in Kano is developed over all like the east

Where in the North

You take beautiful pictures of kaduna north from central

Show us pictures of Kawo television banarw highcost
Sabo

No make me vex for you..

Aside Kano central .. others Na desert .. nothing

No come Nairaland come drop Yoruba lamba

Is obvious you’re a Yoruba man .. because no Northerner will have your time for this comparison and competition .. e never happen before ..

And won’t happen tomorrow

Can we see pix of Yoruba states .. Ekiti Osun oyo Ogun

Yoruba people and their way of reasoning ... hiding behind people to

Only Yoruba people compete in Nigeria .. and they will always do that with igbos .. because they will forever see igbos as their superiors

Humans that hate to take responsibilities will keep hiding behind the shadows of immortals

U dey call few undeveloped places in Kaduna. Even lagos has gehttos.

More photos of kaduna. Show me your stupid states.

3 Likes

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by DrGoodman: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Greenback post=111037165][/quote]

Chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by heniford2: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
naija4life247:

am sick and tired of seen yorubas, igbos know hausa measuring dicks here in Nairaland the tribal war is just too much igbos want exist but the will not allow it yet the will spill some hate shit here and the mod will push it to trending then to front page why Is it so can't Nairaland promote sanity here why!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by dreamxhaser: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
naija4life247:

This beautiful streets of kano you mean?

Zaku chi uwarku yau.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by IMEI: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistray:

North is a leach

At least theirs can be measured, whereas, you have no intelligence to be measured

You're one of those who require scans to verify if they have brains, the question is begging

4 Likes

Re: Northwest Vs South East (infrastructure) by AroOkigbo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Haha but the irony is the only people using the north as a bad example are you fools from the east.

The investors even think otherwise.

Did you even take any research before making this claims. When last did you take your IQ test.

In the report, NIPC, which tracked 34 projects across 16 states, FCT and the Niger Delta from January to June, 2020, listed the top investment destinations during the period as Kaduna State ($2.61bn), Lagos ($221m), Nasarawa ($56m), Ekiti ($50m) and Cross River ($15m).

https://dailytrust.com/kaduna-overtakes-lagos-in-investment-flow

So why are you afraid of staying on your own as a country?
P a r a s i t e

(1) (Reply)

So Tinubu Urchins Can't Stomach A Quarter Of What They Dished GEJ? / Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku,PDP Says where is Wike and Fayose ahead of Osun Election / Video: This Is Beautiful Venue Of Peter Obi Meeting With Nigerians In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.