Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer (32030 Views)

Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate / Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu / Olisa Metuh Drops SANs, Hires New Lawyer To Defend Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by mfm04622: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Let Buhari free this guy joor

He should restore those killed on his order back to life first

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Conrod:
Well am sure your long story here wont grant you a safe trip to kaduna via abuja.

Try a safe trip to AfghanEastern, hope the "unknown gunmen " won't jump out of the evil forest and attack you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
nairavsdollars:
see his new lawyer
grin grin grin
He looks like the case file grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Prince001(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistray:
Sjs

Afonja media

Wowww see handsome guy oooo. Yorùbá Nation no going back!!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Tingotoe: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
puzzlegate:
Stop typing Rubbish, which evidence ? Present the evidence. You are running from your court. You have evidence, few minutes, you run away from your own court. Shameless people !
Relax and stop hyperventilating. Kanu will have his day in court. His trial hasn't even started yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Conrod: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Try a safe trip to AfghanEastern, hope the "unknown gunmen " won't jump out of the evil forest and attack you.
Well,... the devil is not as black as he is painted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Adakintroy: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Case weh you don loose. So you wan win federal government weh catch you now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Will there really be the zoo elections again in 2023?

FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by UnabashedIPOB: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
The 'zoo' caged the animal.

Your mind is caged!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Conrod: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Very true.
He is one intelligent fraud who used the most sensitive thing that's sacrosanct to the Igbo populace, Biafra for his selfish interest.
I am happy that he has only been able to brainwashed thugs and cultist amongst the Igbo society.
The message is true,but the messanger is a big fraud,I decided not to be decieved by him right from when he used lies and propaganda to bring down his former boss,such a man doesn't have integrity.
Igbos who have something doing doesn't see a leader in a man who doesn't have a single primary school or pure water factory in Igboland that an Igboman can enjoy from,but goes about threaning and calling for destruction upon the same land.
Only aggrieved naive ones in are in this ipob nonsense,we that knows know it's a big fraud
The world is full of your likes,...it wasnt for nothing that greeks murdered epicuruos.....cowardise veiled and cloaked as nationalism.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by juman(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Let him hire all lawyers in nigeria.
Ipob is terrorist group.

He can be easily released by political solution not hiring lawyers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by davidque: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
DaniDani:
I wish there are renowned activist SANs like late Gan Fawyemi in his team. Nnamdi kalu is a rare specie of the homo sapiens that occupy the geographical space called Nigeria. Even among we Igbos, nnamdi kalu is unique. It's not about Biafra, but it's about if we will have 50% of Igbos who is unbiased in reasoning, selfless, creative, intelligent, and realistic, in the desired Biafra. That's my worry!.

You must be smoking something very strong. Did you just describe MNK as unbiased, realistic and selfless!!!!!!!!!! Wow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Scamburster:

Always sounding like a demented soul.

Aba baby factory product from a 1000 sperm of meth cannibals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by od501: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
DaniDani:
I wish there are renowned activist SANs like late Gan Fawyemi in his team. Nnamdi kalu is a rare specie of the homo sapiens that occupy the geographical space called Nigeria. Even among we Igbos, nnamdi kalu is unique. It's not about Biafra, but it's about if we will have 50% of Igbos who is unbiased in reasoning, selfless, creative, intelligent, and realistic, in the desired Biafra. That's my worry!.

If that's the case, you have nothing to worry about
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by OmoEpe(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
If the Baboon Cownu trapped in DSS, likes let him hire the World Court judge as his lawyer.

He will grow old and die inside the cage. A devil's incarnate like him isn t fit to dwell among sane humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by HRMK: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
goodluck to kanu but i still blv the best option for him is seek political solution!if he likes let him bring expatriate lawyers for his defence,he will fail!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
More headache for dss and the useless judge...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by buckeyemedia: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tingotoe:
Relax and stop hyperventilating. Kanu will have his day in court. His trial hasn't even started yet
He will be locked up through out, His present incarceration will be subtracted from his eventual 20 years prison sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by buckeyemedia: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
More headache for dss and the useless judge...
Lion of Abia has been humbled.

He has gone to seek help from a Senior Advocate of the Zoo system?

Even great Rotimi Williams & Gani Fawemehin if alive, can’t save the Secessionist Rebel from prison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
ATEAMS:
which bank spending limit is more than $20 on naira debit Mastercard
open a Domiciliary
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by mastermaestro(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Yeah most terrorist are unique in a flawed warped illogical sense. Even Osama and Boko Haram founder are also unique in their depravity.

I used to be neutral in my perception of this guy’s case. But after listening to some of his inciting and condescending broadcasts against Nigeria and other ethnic groups, I quickly took side with the Nigerian government.

Dude should never be released. Sincerely Buhari hasn’t handled his case effectively. With all the rubbish he spewed, a country like Israel or Saudi Arabia would have sent him six feet below long ago. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Golan007: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
mastermaestro:

I used to be neutral in my perception of this guy’s case. But after listening to some of his inciting and condescending broadcasts against Nigeria and other ethnic groups, I quickly took side with the Nigerian government.

Dude should never be released. Sincerely Buhari hasn’t handled his case effectively. With all the rubbish he spewed, a country like Israel or Saudi Arabia would have sent him six feet below long ago. angry

That's why I've never shirked from attacking him and all those who act at his behest.

I pity those outside and even within his tribe who consider him as a torch bearer.

If they are sincere to themselves, what has he brought to their stead other than carnage, bloodshed and destruction of people, homes and businesses?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by derecho(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
There are many intelligent and tactful igbos. Kanu's biggest challenge is the way he talks. Leadership is 99% wisdom and 1% bravery.
DaniDani:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
mastermaestro:

Sincerely, he will never see day light again if he tries half of the rubbish he spewed against the US govt.
They will lock him up underground in Colorado never to see day light again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Kenog4real(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2022
OK. Abeg I dey sell, couples, bachelor and adult games. Check my sign.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by richie240: 1:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Real talk, but wishful thinking!
If the majority of igbos do not have these qualities in Nigeria how do u think they'll have it in Biafra?
Can d pikin of a leopard turn out to be a lion at adulthood? Its possible tho, only if u can change its DNA. cool

What u have rightly outlined is what other Nigerians are seeing in Igbos presently!
DaniDani:
If you - a fellow igbo - (rightly) have this fear about your own flesh and blood, how much more nigerians!
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer by Leomalli47: 1:47am On Mar 15, 2022
nairalee:
Lol I just laugh whenever I see news from this narcissist of a Kanu
E GO B U LIKE FILM LAST LAST WHEN BIAFRAN GO COME THEN U ND UR FELLOW ZOMBIES GO DEY LAMENT “ HAD I KNOWN..HAD I KNOWN “

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! / Safe Corridor Initiative: 800 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Granted Amnesty / Fayose, Tinubu, Aregbesola At Dele Alake’s Father’s Burial In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.