Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Terrorist Attacked On Thurday 10th, March 2022 Along Abuja - Kaduna Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrorist Attacked On Thurday 10th, March 2022 Along Abuja - Kaduna Road (536 Views)

Woman's Body Dumped Along Abuja Airport Road (Photo) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Attacked On Thurday 10th, March 2022 Along Abuja - Kaduna Road by Teetee777: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
I want to use the opportunity to announce that there was a terrorist attack on Abuja - Kaduna road on the 10th March 2022 at 3 am, Many people were kidnapped, injured and killed. If you know anybody that travelled on that day to Kaduna, Zaria or Kano and he/ she has not been seen by now, he/she may have been kidnapped.

How does it happen? (I was involved and witnessed)

I boarded a bus going to Kano from Ibadan on Wednesday, we left around noon. We reached Abuja, after the Dikko junction to buy fuel around 3 am. It is normal routine when those buses reach Abuja to buy fuel, they would try to move in convoy, our bus was the one in front and others followed.

We drove like 8 to 10km when we heard a gunshot, the first gunshot hit our driver in the right hand, the second hit the lady beside the driver while the third gunshot scratched the head of the driver but blood was rushing out from his head.

When we heard that first gunshot, I noticed that the speed of our bus reduce, likewise the second gunshot, after the third gunshot the bus stopped and the driver ran out of the bus, immediately, the passenger beside the door opened the door, everybody ran for the safety.

After the third gunshot, the shooting now continues unstoppable, when I rushed out of the bus, I hold my bag and my phone because I used to travel with just a small bag that contain my power bank and only one wrapper. Everywhere was dark and those terrorists have surrounded us, one bandit ran after me and he catches me when I fell, he collected my phone and left my bag and shouted at me but the only thing I heard in his language is "mallam" "mallam" because he was speaking Fulani language and I didn't hear the language.

He was leading me to the bush when I noticed that his gun was hung at the left hand while he hold torchlight with his right hand, I just used my hand to drag his right hand that hold me from me and I ran back to the highway, he ran after me, before I reached the highway, I fell for the second time and he catches me, I did it for the third time and I fell again and I couldn't stand up again because I have weak already.

After I fell, he wanted to carry me up, when he saw one woman running toward our side, it was dark, the woman didn't see us because the guy wearing a black shirt and trousers and I also wore black cloth too, the bandit just left me and ran to the woman, he kidnapped her and before he came back I have struggled to stand up and ran away.

During that time, the shooting continued, no vehicle coming on both sides of the road, I struggled to run like 3km before I saw some people from our bus, the lady beside the driver, her hand was condemned with gunshot, the driver also lie down with the blood all around him, no first aid, no vehicle to carry him to Kaduna because Kaduna still very far to the spot

Some people need to walk down to the military settlement because the military settlement was about 8km from the incident. The army came to confront that bandit, when the daybreak, we go back to the scene, we saw 6 to 8 bus that was attacked by terrorists, I saw my bag beside the bush but no phone.

The army came to us, they helped us stop a bus to carry our driver to Kaduna, we used an army vehicle to towed our bus to their settlement before I travelled back to Kano.

In the bus I entered to Kano, I met one northern man inside the bus that said 3 people were killed inside their bus and they kidnapped some people.

My observation as a lesson.
1. If you have anything to do within Niger state, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano state, that require you to travel, please take a flight.

2. Please when you are travelling to those states by road, prepare your mind for any attack from bandits,

3. If you are trying to travel to that state with commercial buses please make sure that the passenger door can be easily open from inside. Don't enter buses that only the driver will come down before he can open the passenger door.

4. Kano state is very safe but the roads to enter Kano state are not safe. The only road that remains to enter Kano is Abuja - Kaduna road is now taking over by terrorists.

5. No doubt about it, security of Nigeria has failed, protect your life by yourself.

6. You must prepare your mind for two options if you want to plying Abuja - Kaduna road is either Ransom or Death.
Re: Terrorist Attacked On Thurday 10th, March 2022 Along Abuja - Kaduna Road by Typicool8(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thank God for your life sir
Re: Terrorist Attacked On Thurday 10th, March 2022 Along Abuja - Kaduna Road by falcon01: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Eyya sorry
Re: Terrorist Attacked On Thurday 10th, March 2022 Along Abuja - Kaduna Road by Stubborn82: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thank God for your life brother.

Luxurious bus remain the best option for road travellers.

Luxurious bus hardly attack by bandit, and it hardly have accidents, only that it stop on the road because of engine or gear problems which is due to lack of maintenance from the parts of the owner.

My favourite Luxurious bus are
Welfare. If you are travelling from West to North or to North Central

God bless Ezenwata, if you are travelling from the west to east.

You see Bonnyway, chisco and the rest of popular bus, stay away from them, there bus are way too old for the nigerian road and their drivers are reckless
Re: Terrorist Attacked On Thurday 10th, March 2022 Along Abuja - Kaduna Road by alpharoyalty: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
I wonder if we share the same country with politicians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Ward Chairman Commits Suicide Shortly After Arrest By NSCDC / I Have Committed A Crime Abi / Hotel Guest Caught With Plasma TV Inside His Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.