Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) (59531 Views)

EXTERNAL HORDELEUM (chalazion Solution) / Get Rid Of Your Chalazion And Severe Acne. Contact Me / Chalazion....urgent Help Needed Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Been there for 2 months and I went to a government hospital where I was diagnosed of External Hordeleum (Chalazion)
I was referred to another Government Teaching Hospital in Osogbo for the surgery.

I just want to know the probable cost of the surgery
And how risky it is! Thank you
P.S - it dosent bother me at all, aside from the bulge

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
You can try this antibiotics drug ( Amoxicillin) and chloramphenicol eye drop then any antibiotics ointment first it might burst ..
Happened to one of my friend and thats what she used..

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by worldclass68(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Then go ahead with the surgery pls....

Nowadays anything easily turns tumor..(pray not)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by lilvicky68(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Stop closing your eyes when sleeping..it will go..

When the eyes are open for long it won't have space to survive..

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Wanbissaka: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
lilvicky68:

which kind advice is this?

538 Likes 14 Shares

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
lilvicky68:

77 Likes

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Blunttruth: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Error401:
Been there for 2 months and I went to a government hospital where I was diagnosed of External Hordeleum (Chalazion)
I was referred to another Government Teaching Hospital in Osogbo for the surgery.

I think you should leave it alone

17 Likes

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
wumi2017:
You can try this antibiotics drug ( Amoxicillin) and chloramphenicol eye drop then any antibiotics ointment first it might burst ..
thank you

3 Likes

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
lilvicky68:

lol.. Is sthis upposed to be a joke?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by lilvicky68(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Error401:
lol.. Is sthis upposed to be a joke?
You know they say there's sense in every nonsense. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Harrykn: 2:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Chai you nearly buss eye for that region wey bone dey ☺️
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2022
Error401:

This is Chalazion
In my own case (2014) I was given some antibiotics both injection and tabs and it disappeared.
I used maxi-vision at ikeja.
I was also given one photochromic glasses like that (I don long throw-way the glasses cheesy )
It is usually caused by dirts. Mine was dust when I was transferred to KD.
You'll be fine, it's nothing to be worried about.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Error401: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Rooneyboy:

This is chelation.
In my own case (2014) I was given some antibiotics both injection and tabs and it disappeared.
I used maxi-vision at ikeja.
I was also given one photochromic glasses like that (I don long throw-way he glasses cheesy )
It is usually caused by dirts. Mine was dust when I was transferred to KD.
You'll be fine, it's nothing to be worried about.
thanks so much

9 Likes

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by JentuPrinz(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2022
wumi2017:

Why so fine wink

1 Like

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Dialpad: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Are you a doctor?

quote author=wumi2017 post=111042845]You can try this antibiotics drug ( Amoxicillin) and chloramphenicol eye drop then any antibiotics ointment first it might burst ..
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Simantiiny(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
F
No
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by nauto: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
No
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by ifeconwamama247: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
We call it stinginess in my part of the country....

6 Likes

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by ATEAMS: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yh
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by chukkystar(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Antibiotics works, also try putting your spit on it, seriously it works. You go look bad thing na why boil do You for eye.���

3 Likes

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Mophor: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pieces it with Needle, Simple
Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by OBTOREPA(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Error401:

Don't bother yourself it will go naturally. Avoid those hungry doctors looking for person eye to blind

6 Likes

Re: External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) by Zion243(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Don't fret over it.

It will go on it own!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo / Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.