Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Your Altitude Determines What You See. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Altitude Determines What You See. (136 Views)

Who You Follow Determines What Follows You. / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / THE BEATITUDES: Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Altitude Determines What You See. by proclamation227(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Your Altitude Determines What You See.
There is a popular statement that reads that you attitude determines your altitude.
As much as I agree with that point of view, the direction of our discuss today is not heading that way.
Our Emphasis is "Your Altitude, Determines What You See".
And it is only men of altitude who can offer you corresponding guide that will lead to a glorious destiny and future.
The most accurate question that should bug your mind is, who are men or women of altitude?
How can I identify and connect with them?
How best can I align with their sight for my advantage?
These and more questions maybe ringing in your hearts.
But let's just consider a few of them as listed above.
1.) Who are men and women of altitude? These are people in our society who have proven track record of success with accountability. These are ordinary people, who started life just like every other person but who rose through the ranks distinguishing themselves all the way to limelight.
They are not overnight successes but those who in the eyes of society became successful through blood, sweat, setbacks and can model the same for whoever desires a life of colour, success, and impact.
Examples from the Holy Bible includes: Samuel, Ruth, Esther, Moses, Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.
The list though endless should still make room for your name as well. This is important because as you become a success, you should decide to model the same success for others.
2.) How can I identify them? It is simple, just look around you.
They are easy to find. They are the ones lending a helping hand, giving back to the society or community that gave to them. They are the philanthropist, mentors, teachers, counsellors, businessmen, politician, clergymen, health workers, etc.
The state of their heart is what makes them known. Intentions are not enough, but action speaks volume. They are never hiding nor are they attention seeking. You can only have contact with them through locating yourself around the corridors whereby they are actively engaging in the service to humanity.
3.) How best can I align with their sight for my advantage?
After you have decided on the men or women you see as fit for your selection; the next thing is to read and study all you can about them. Their biographies are a good place to start because their successes and core value are embedded in their stories.
For example some men or women hate poverty because they are first hand eye-witnesses as to the devastating effects of poverty.
Some fights sexual molestation of women because they have been abused for the most part of their early life.
Knowing their stories will help you to understand their passion and the BIG WHY behind that passion.
This is what keeps them awake at night, and keeps them going all day.
It is this passion that fuels their essence and existence.
The air, water and life they receive and continue to receive from God as a gift to them is better used and appreciated when converted. To further extend the frontiers of their passion.
These driving passion, essence we see in these models were brought to bear as a result of the experiences of life that has once confronted them and may still be confronting them.
The Altitude at which life dealt with them determined how they see life, live life, approach life and models life for the next generation.
When men who had been through hard times, are gracious as to give you instruction in the direction of what had cost them a lot in life, remember that you have just been saved from untold hardship, pain, regrets and heartbreaks.
What I have shared has everything to do with everything.
It applies to all aspects of life, career etc.
Remain blessed and remember Your Altitude Determines What You See!
For counselling and prayer of agreement on any scriptural issue of concern, please contact us through the following medium.

Email: proclamation227@gmail.com

Website Address: https://proclamation227.org

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5svA5_gGb3KWo_--R3nUow

FOR PODCASTS (AUDIO ONLY)

Search for "Proclamation227" on the following podcast providers;

Anchor: anchor.fm/john-akinduro

Spotify:

Google Podcasts,

Remain blessed.

Locate a bible teaching, believing church and give God first place in your life.

Be Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Positive Thinking And Self—talk / Proof Of Dominion I / The Letter - A Story About Hospitality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.