Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Just Before You Call Someone A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Before You Call Someone A Christian (217 Views)

PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Before You Call Someone A Christian by anu3: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Before you call anyone a christian, be sure to check according to the new testament standard (I don't mean Perfection, but Christlikeness). Not just about a Holiness preaching church's standard: some of them are deeply rooted in useless Traditions of Men.

One reason why I had to stop going to church back in 2014 was that most church founders, pastors and their members are more concerned about Money and Honour in the World; not Jesus and His Kingdom. He said one cannot Serve Two Masters: God and Money.

Hence, most called christians or church goers are just living in a world of the delusion thinking their saved according to their church religions or doctrines: the Proof is they don't Obey Jesus according to the New testament (John 14:15; 15:14); most (christians) even see the Words of Jesus as Foolishness.

If you want eternal life, Repent of Sin and WORLDLINESS First (not about rushing down to church): Look at Jesus and His True examples like Paul. Be Baptized in Water, Read and Obey His Words in the new testament...

And then Forget People, Modern Pastors after the Order of Judas and False Prophet Balaam who have gone Astray because of the Love of Money and Popularity...

2Pet.2.15 - They have wandered off the right road and followed the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved to earn money by doing wrong.

Jude.1.11 - Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam's error; they have been destroyed in Korah's rebellion.

Rev.2.14 - Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: You have people there who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin by eating food sacrificed to idols and by committing sexual immorality.

May Jesus bless you...

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Call Someone A Christian by Mickykarim: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Including, when you see Unbiblical titles after their names such, Dr., GO, and too many funny callings etc. RUN FAR AWAY. Avoid their congregations as the Bible advised.
Re: Just Before You Call Someone A Christian by Dtruthspeaker: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mickykarim:
Including, when you see Unbiblical titles after their names such, Dr., GO, and too many funny callings etc. RUN FAR AWAY. Avoid their congregations as the Bible advised.

Including those who you see doing a wicked and evil thing, eg, making moves to have sex with someone's husband or wife, a man chaser/ woman chaser, a Liar etc yet wearing scarfs and holding something called Bible. Run

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Call Someone A Christian by anu3: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Matt.10.38 - and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Matt.10.39 - Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling With Masturbation ? Here's A Secret To Your Freedom / The Boy Sending Emails From His Grave (true Life Story) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/03/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.