Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Important: PTA, BVN And Married Women - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Important: PTA, BVN And Married Women (762 Views)

Please Which Bank Gives PTA In Less Than 24hrs / Pta Needed Urgently!!! / Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important: PTA, BVN And Married Women by MysTeerioz(f): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please I have a question and I'm very worried.
I need help
I would be travelling next month and need PTA but my BVN is still carrying my maiden name while my passport and the accompanying visa are in my marital name. Would this pose as an obstacle to getting the needed funds?
I can't afford to change my BVN yet because that would imply that my salary won't be paid as my job still has my maiden name and changing it at BVN level means IPPIS would stop paying my salary.
I'm very worried.
Please help with honest knowledgeable answers
Re: Important: PTA, BVN And Married Women by kindness111: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Get an affidavit for change of name and attach it to your documents
Re: Important: PTA, BVN And Married Women by MysTeerioz(f): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2022
kindness111:
Get an affidavit for change of name and attach it to your documents

Thank you
Re: Important: PTA, BVN And Married Women by Iamajala: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2022
You can also show a copy of your marriage certificate

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel From Aba To Abakaliki / Dv Lottery 2010 Is Out Again / Get An E-Passport With Ease! 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.