Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I’m Looking For Cheap And Old Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I’m Looking For Cheap And Old Android (580 Views)

That Old Android Phone Might Not Be Safe To Use: 6 Things To Consider / Want to know How To Migrate Your Data From An Old Android Phone To A New Phone? / Transfer Data From Old Android To Samsung Galaxy Note8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Looking For Cheap And Old Android by iTroll: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2022
I’m looking for a cheap and old android phone

Must be xiaomi, gionee or any other known brand

To be more specific, I’m looking for phone like redmi 3, redmi 4, redmi 4x and those budget gionee phones

2gb ram preferably

Tecno, infinix and itel should swerve please. Not wanted at all

I can’t go higher than 20k

Make your offers. Thanks
Re: I’m Looking For Cheap And Old Android by garriAndsugar: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2022
You no get money you dey find better thing.. grin

Go and manage itel oga

2 Likes

Re: I’m Looking For Cheap And Old Android by iTroll: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Go and manage itel oga
I use an big phone (won’t state the model) as my main driver
I’m looking for a small android to make transferring files into my pc a whole lot easier. I also need more sim slots.
Don’t go about talking rash about people you know nothing about

If you can’t make any offers, then lock up and leave. Don’t be immature
Re: I’m Looking For Cheap And Old Android by AutomaticMotors: 1:30am On Mar 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Go and manage itel oga

cheesy
Re: I’m Looking For Cheap And Old Android by iTroll: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2022
Bump
Re: I’m Looking For Cheap And Old Android by WhiteAngels001(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2022
I can sell you my flagship Google Pixel 3 XL 4gb/64gb in perfect neat and working condition for 65k.

Check here for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/7012893/very-cheap-deal-google-pixel
Re: I’m Looking For Cheap And Old Android by eyeses: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Lol, you may not want Tecno, itel and co but carlcare and sentinel sure do, so guys if you have any of those devices you could visit them and make a swap.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Is Giving Out Free Infinix Smartphones / More Reasons You Need The Infinix Hot 30 / Can Someone Loan Me 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.