Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Secret Method For Making Sales Daily On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret Method For Making Sales Daily On Whatsapp (220 Views)

KDP: 19 Sales Daily Using This Kindle Keyword Research Method / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media / The Secret Books Of Making Sales Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Method For Making Sales Daily On Whatsapp by DavidEjakpovi(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Do You Sell Anything On WhatsApp?

Do You Sell Digital Products, Consultancy, Physical Products, Affiliate Products or Freelance services?

Are you tired of making very little or no sales at all?

If Yes then this is for you!!

Making consistent sales on WhatsApp will only happen when you focus on,

-AUDIENCE BUILDING
- AUDIENCE NURTURING AND CONVERSION

Many WhatsApp marketers don't pay attention to the things listed above and that has been affecting their sales.

You want to make more sales on WhatsApp?

If You Do, (You sure do!)
Then read this to the end if you want to 10X your sales today!!

THE VERY PREDICTIVE SYSTEM TO MARKETING THAT THE AFFILIATE GURUS ARE USING TO MAKE MILLIONS EVERY MONTH

I am one person who refuses to mind my business, as long as business is concerned.

I am everywhere choking nose and checking what new stuff people are up to.

I refuse to stay rusty.

I must know the latest strategies that people are using.

So, that's how the entire Twitter has been filled with screenshots of young men making millions and getting paid every Friday.

Everywhere you go, you are seeing them.

Unlike others, jealousy is not my first option.

My first option is - "What are they doing? How are they doing it? What is the process to raking in such sales in a few days?"

Then I started to monitor the top affiliates closely.

I started to read all their tweets.

I know they must leave footprints that I can trace.

I must uncover their methods.

Surely, they must be doing something right.

Then one day, a leading affiliate tweets that he raised 10k leads in one month.

Ah! Interesting.

Another day, he tweeted again that he gets 300 to 400 leads everyday and suggested it was the pathway to his great results.

I reached out to a few of them asking how they generate these massive leads.

They all explained that they do not teach it.

I could understand with them. If I spend my day generating such massive leads, I would be very busy. I wouldn't have time to teach.

But you know me na, I was not going to rest.

I must uncover the methods.

Let's just say I have been digging and digging for answers.

Here's what I found.

Wait fes...

Go and drink water and come back.

How can I just give you the low-down of research that took me months to uncover?

Go jo.

You want expo abi?

Just like that?

Oya wait, calm down na.

Calm down.

Let's continue.

So, they use a very predictive method to drive these sales.

They know that Whatsapp has a very very high open rate. Messages sent on whatsapp gets up to 90% open rate. So these boys are using whatsapp.

They all use normal whatsapp, not Whatsapp for business.

I discovered that whatsapp for business easily gets banned when you send huge traffic to it. So they are using the personal whatsapp.

Listen ooo.

I am uncovering secrets here.

Now, they know that if they bring 300 to 400 people into their Whatsapp daily and they can convert at least 1%, they will succeed.

Here's how they think:

- Get 400 leads daily
- Nurture them with a free training
- 1% will convert, that's 4 people (convert means to buy from you)
- 4 people paying 60k each for a course is 240k
- They make commission of 50% - that's 120k
- Repeat this process for 30 days, that about 3.6m
- If they want more sales, they increase the leads generated

This is their predictive analysis method.
This is their mindset.
This is the winning mindset to their massive sales.

But hey listen...

Listen...

How does one bring 400 leads into your business everyday?

How are they doing it.

Let me explain.

1. They are using Facebook Ads. Forget all that gist of without ads that you have seen a few places. They are running plenty ads.

2. They are not selling in the ads. They are asking you to join a free training on whatsapp

3. Once you click the button, a message pops out and you send

4. Whatsapp automation will take over and funnel you to the class

The rest of the process, I will share with you later.

The real koko is - EVERYONE OF US HERE WILL PRINT MONEY LIKE MAD, IF WE CAN BRING 400 NEW PEOPLE TO OUR BUSINESSES EVERYDAY

You see this matter.

I will deliver it to you.

I will bring the best person to teach you how to generate huge leads everyday.

Even if it is 50 leads a day, your business will not remain the same.

Whatever kind of business you do, if 50 or 100 or 300 new people can hear about it everyday and not just hear, but you get their details on whatsapp, you are rich!!!!!

Time to get rich!

But before you leave!!

If You Have Any Questions From What I Shared
Here Or You Want To Learn How To Run Facebook Ads From A Lead Generation Expert, Then Send Me A Message On WhatsApp Via +2348169837691.

Cheers To Your Success �

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Running Business / 30 Tons Tipping Truck Needed / Looking For An Operator For This Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.