Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son (2372 Views)

Rotimi Proposes To His Girlfriend, Vanessa Mdee (Video) / Vanessa Mdee Covers TushMagazine New Issue / Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by winerbouy: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Stevenson1(m): 2:30am On Mar 15, 2022
winerbouy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXPCovZxHhE

There's supposed to be limit for everything. That guy crossed that limit.
Sometimes we forget that celebrities are just human being like us.
They work hard to entertain us even when it's uneasy for them. They put up with our insults and fake gossip leniently.
Make we dey try respect ourselves abeg.
FYI, I love Davido and wizkid and Burna boy and other Nigerian musicians too.
Just that I love Davido's personality more but I have never insulted others.

Superfit original brake pad for all cars (e.g Toyota, Honda mercedes and co) are all in stocks now and are also affordable.
Mail me for yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Being a celebrity is really hard same thing Linda ikeji tried with wizkid she was served hot.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Alaefulu(m): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2022
Make person explained to us wet no get much data to watch the video..

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Zionzoom(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2022
That mdee of a guy na big fool, Peruzzi sef don put mouth for this guy matter grin grin. Davido fit forgive am but as for Peruzzi,I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by siofra(f): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2022
There was a video I watched where celebrities read the hate comments people made against them online and I felt really bad for them.

Ed Sheeran read one where someone called him ugly and his face changed. It was pitiful.

Sometimes we forget that celebrities are humans with feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by pepperdemzombie: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Your father has been tagged a ritualist and Political thief several times, what did you do?
You were tagged a scammer, fraudster and thief for asking for birthday gift, what did you do?
You have been tagged a cultist and ritualist who uses his friends for rituals, what did you do?
Imade has been insulted several times online, what did you do?
You insulted Sanwo several times and called him "Your Excellency my yansh, did he look for you?
You insulted members of your family publicly, did they look for you?
A lady was body shame and insulted publicly online for saying your show was a waste of money, what did you say?
What stupid clout is the idiot chasing? He has seen another one to use to chase clout like the audio pregnancy ones just to be relevant on the Internet. Soon, you will hear him and some nuisance giving the guy N2m.
Maybe you should go and work in your father's office, so you can have little or No time for chasing clout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Antoeni(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2022
The same people that clap to fuel your ego when you throw stones at a resting lion, would laugh and mock you when that silent lion starts to devour you ...
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by pepperdemzombie: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2022
siofra:
There was a video I watched where celebrities read the hate comments people made against them online and I felt really bad for them.

Ed Sheeran read one where someone called him ugly and his face changed. It was pitiful.

Sometimes we forget that celebrities are humans with feelings.
Have you ever listened to those so called comedians and their dry expensive jokes just to make money?
How many derogatory names has come Buhari's ways including cloning? Did he kill himself? When you are are a public figure, you should be ready for those.
Did you see all the derogatory names NL and Twitter called the lady who said Davido's show was a waste of money? Did Davido apologize to her? Why are they pained when on the receiving end?

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Ismaxx: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Your father has been tagged a ritualist and Political thief several times, what did you do?
You were tagged a scammer, fraudster and thief for asking for birthday gift, what did you do?
You have been tagged a cultist and ritualist who uses his friends for rituals, what did you do?
You insulted Sanwo several times and called him "Your Excellency my yansh, did he look for you?
What stupid clout is the idiot chasing? He has seen another one to use to chase clout like the audio pregnancy ones just to be relevant on the Internet. Soon, you will hear him and some nuisance giving the guy N2m.
Maybe you should go and work in your father's office, so you can have little or No time for chasing clout.
...for buhari to put a ban on twitter does not mean that's the first time he was insulted on social media...you cant punish all who offend you!..but we all need this one scape goat to serve as a deterrent to others..imagine out of all the commentors you d one i chose grin grow up bro
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by siofra(f): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Have you ever listened to those so called comedians and their dry expensive jokes just to make money?
How many derogatory names has come Buhari's ways including cloning? Did he kill himself? When you are are a public figure, you should be ready for those.
Did you see all the derogatory names NL and Twitter called the lady who said Davido's show was a waste of money? Did Davido apologize to her? Why are they pained when on the receiving end?

And no one apologized to Ed Sheeran too.

Why shouldn't they be pained? Are they not humans too? Abi they are robots?
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Antoeni(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2022
He was paid to say this... Yesterday was davido's ex girlfriend now is Peruzzi is ifeanyi's father all because of jealousy over chioma's relationship with davido... Please u people should leave peaceful chioma alone
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by pepperdemzombie: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2022
siofra:

And no one apologized to Ed Sheeran too.

Why shouldn't they be pained? Are they not humans too? Abi they are robots?
Were you around when Linda uploaded an actress' son that he was bleaching and disgracing the little boy to make clicks? The mother asked her to stop but she even went to upload the little boy's old pictures to embarrass him more. Is it not by disgracing people she is living in affluence? But when people came for her own bleached son, everyone started complaining, why? Those comedian do it too, but they can't accept it. Have you never heard Davido insulting people?
He is chasing clout and looking for news to be relevant just like audio pregnancy. Soon, he and others wlll gift the guy money while people praise him.
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by pepperdemzombie: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Ismaxx:
...for buhari to put a ban on twitter does not mean that's the first time he was insulted on social media...you cant punish all who offend you!..but we all need this one scape goat to serve as a deterrent to others..imagine out of all the commentors you d one i chose grin grow up bro
He is chasing clout cos he has nothing to talk about his failed show, he should go and sit down.
See what people addressed the other children as because of the so called son, why didn't he track them? He even uploaded someone else's baby that the fools tagged Davido's carbon copy.
When will he track the people calling him a ritualist?

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Yves4real(f): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2022
I support Davido to deal with this guy. He went too far by saying "Peruzzi's child". That guy should be taught a lesson.
Even Imade has been called an "ugly girl" and "DNA child" just because of the hatred some persons have for Sophia Momodu.
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2022
To bhelk with Davido and that fool Perruzi..
If you can't stand the heat of being a public figure, then shamefully retire.
What the heck is threatening someone online.
He's a bastard.
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by pepperdemzombie: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Antoeni:
He was paid to say this... Yesterday was davido's ex girlfriend now is Peruzzi is ifeanyi's father all because of jealousy over chioma's relationship with davido... Please u people should leave peaceful chioma alone
Everything is paid, has Davido denied the lady is not his girlfriend? Does Chioma not know her? Was Chioma not aware she and Larissa London were both pregnant for Davido at the same time and they both had boys? Was that not the reason for pressing for engagement? She knows everything about Davido's women, nobody is paying anybody unless you know the payers.
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Yves4real(f): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

When will he track the people calling him a ritualist?

Bro, the fact that he has remained silent in the face of attacks on him does not imply that he should
continuosly remain silent. There should be a point where you turn around and say, "enough is enough."
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Totilopussylick(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Yves4real:

Bro, the fact that he has remained silent in the face of attacks on him does not imply that he should
continuosly remain silent. There should be a point where you turn around and say, "enough is enough."
But should this be of a thing to debate on
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by TheWolfen(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Everyday
New wahala
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by pepperdemzombie: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Yves4real:

He should track them and those tagging his father a ritualist and a Political thief. Those are greater insults. Did the guy mention Davido or Ifenfin's name? If the guy is smart, he should make money off the fool.
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
A lady was body shame and insulted publicly online for saying your show was a waste of money, what did you say?

Shut up. You didn't make money in the past doesn't mean you shouldn't make money now.

Read between the line.
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by CSTRR: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
IS DAVIDO and peruzzi going to beat him or what?

I don't support insulting children, but how is it different from the insults many children get while growing up?
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by CSTRR: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

He should track them and those tagging his father a ritualist and a Political thief. Those are greater insults. Did the guy mention Davido or Ifenfin's name? If the guy is smart, he should make money off the fool.
The guy should just pray that davido should touch him.
He has made it already.

If he has sense he will sue davido for all he is worth.
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by ngreel(f): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
winerbouy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXPCovZxHhE
people will just open their dirty mouth and talk cause they have small data why involving little child . Social madness self
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by pepperdemzombie: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
CSTRR:

The guy should just pray that davido should touch him.
He has made it already.

If he has sense he will sue davido for all he is worth.
He can cash out and outsmart them if he is smart. He didn't mention Davido and his so called son, he didn't mention any album and Peruzzi is nobody's trademark.
Won't be surprised if it another staged drama like audio pregnancy just to be relevant cos na 02 arena news we supposed to dey hear by now.
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by CSTRR: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

He can cash out and outsmart them if he is smart. He didn't mention Davido and his so called son, he didn't mention any album and Peruzzi is nobody's trademark.
Won't be surprised if it another staged drama like audio pregnancy just to be relevant cos na 02 arena news we supposed to dey hear by now.
Even if he mention davido's son 100times, there is nothing davido can do to him beyond abusing him back.

Anything else, and he will pay millions in court.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by pepperdemzombie: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:

My foolish mama, Shut up. You didn't make money in the past doesn't mean you shouldn't make money now.

Read between the line.
I thought you are dead already!
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Ay04z(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
irrelevant
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by pepperdemzombie: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ay04z:
irrelevant like my dead brain

Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by toujurs: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Don't mind the fool, And some idiots would support him, most of his fans are brain dead fraudsters...
Re: Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son by Peace081: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2022
I know the troll but I won't reveal his identity

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Handsome Actors In Nigeria 2023 / The Most Crazy Dance Music Artists With Their New Official Single ''lets Go Jive / World Twerking Competition In Uk. See Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.