Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Lack Of Good Designs And Designers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Lack Of Good Designs And Designers (164 Views)

Send In Your Graphics Designs And Printing Job / Nigerians Lament Over The Lack Of Economic Growth And Gdp / Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lack Of Good Designs And Designers by Harchoredey(m): 1:57am On Mar 15, 2022
The Lack of Good Designs and Designers
Recently, I go through social media and see a lot of things. Lately, I have been seeing a lot of different designs. Some were good, few were quality, and most were bad, and I mean BAD�.

They literally suck TBH, and I keep wondering what has caused this damage to the design industry.

There are laid down rules to designing, and design is for the purpose of communication and to push people to take an action.

If your design does not achieve this then no matter how colorful, beautiful, or whatever it looks then it has failed.

A good designer hired to design a brand logo for just some thousands of naira could increase a business income by 3x that amount�. Design is that crazy.

That's what a good design could do for you. So when making your choice you need to choose a good designer, he can make or mar your business.

You might have heard of the strength of copywriters, but a good copy has to go with a bread design else the copy won't accomplish the right purpose

Always remember to make the correct choice of a designer so you don't get a bad deal out of what you want, even after paying your money to the designer.

JUST A QUICK REMINDER❗

I design as well, if you need me anytime. Reach out to me on WhatsApp @ 07031346392

(1) (Reply)

Natural Gas; Nigeria And Algeria Among Top 10 Producing Countries. / Online Business Models You Shouldn't Do -they Waste Your Time, Effort, And Money / How To Sack Your Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.