Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 (2980 Views)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Aboriginal populations and races of the earth were all dark skinned.

His-story often talks about the Japanese defeating the Russians but never mention the black Japanese Generals who led the army. They are of Ainu ancestry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by Dawn91(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
donnie:
Aboriginal populations and races of the earth were all dark skinned. I'm

His-story often talks about the Japanese defeating the Russians but never mention the black Japanese Generals who led the army. They are of Ainu ancestry.
[/s]
Your country is facing a faminie , inflation, rising gas prices. People can't pay their rents of kids school fees .
No one cares about back japs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Your country is facing a faminie , inflation, rising gas prices. People can't pay their rents of kids school fees .

Who's country? When you will never learn, don't you deserve this Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by Dawn91(m): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
donnie:

[/s]Don't worry, your free basics data will soon finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]Don't worry, your free basics data will soon finish

A little research on who's thread you're on could have cured this your madness on time.

3 Likes

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by Dawn91(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
donnie:

A little research on who's thread you're on could have cured this your madness on time.
[/s]
You call my disagreeing with your skewered point of view madness?
I think I know all I need to know about your uncouth uncivilis dumpster fire of a personality.

Cheers
Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by chatinent: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2022
donnie:

Nice one. Even greatest inventions were first initiated by blacks. The Whites always attempt to remove the credits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2022
chatinent:

Nice one. Even greatest inventions were first initiated by blacks. The Whites always attempt to remove the credits.

Correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
You call my disagreeing with your skewered point of view madness?
I think I know all I need to know about your uncouth uncivilis dumpster fire of a personality.

Cheers
You made no point.. just unintelligent rants from your first post till now. Obviously, threads like this are beyond you ...you'll do well to excuse yourself. smiley

1 Like

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by LordReed(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2022
donnie:

Is there anyone disputing that modern humans arose from the African continent?

2 Likes

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by Dawn91(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2022
donnie:

You made no point.. just unintelligent rants from your first post till now. Obviously, threads like this are beyond you ...you'll do well to excuse yourself. smiley

Wow Just wow....
Does this 2ork for you?

Scammer
Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by babasolution: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2022
So we're are the Ainus now?
Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by Totilopussylick(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2022
The one begining from the right, is my kind of man tongue
Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2022
The person who created this thread is either suffering from loss of eyesight or mental illness.

The amount of stupidity in this thread is legendary

1 Like

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by ednut1(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Badly edited pics . The ainu are not blacks.
Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by GreatAxeMan: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Colored photograph was extremely rare and expensive in the early 20th Century so this is likely photoshopped.

The Ainu are not and have never been black.

If anything they actually look more like Turkic People (like Mongolians, Yakuts etc) and in some cases some of them look caucasian/white people.

Secondly, the Ainu have historically been marginalised in Japan because their indiginous home which is the island of Hokkaido (the Northernmost part of Japan).

Japan itself is one of the most homogenous countries in the world and the Ainu historically has very low rates of marriage outside of their ethnicity.

As a black man, I've always been ashamed at the low self esteem of Africans who always want to claim the cultural achievements of others as their own, even while their continent remains the most backward and underdeveloped place on earth.

donnie:

4 Likes

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by MrSamsung(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
chatinent:

Please can you give just three examples?
Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
donnie:

Don't mind them.
Rather than studying and learning from History.
People are busy making research for them, yet you see them run down the personality with their overwhelming & conspicuous ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by Eyekayj: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Interesting and informative....

Mine is that I need job seriously, industrial Chemistry, married with two kids. 09056
907 434

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by soundOsonic: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

You don't have one grain of sense. What have this information got to do with Nigeria problem?
Simply because you are starved doesn't mean other people are not living fine in this country.
Leave the internet, use this anger to make something good out of what's left in your life

1 Like

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
babasolution:
So we're are the Ainus now?
You're most likely a negro, not Chinese or Japanese, even though aboriginal Chinese, Japanese, Australians, Brazilians etc were black. There were and still are many races (families) of black people.

1 Share

Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind them.
Rather than studying and learning from History.
People are busy making research for them, yet you see them run down the personality with their overwhelming & conspicuous ignorance.

Thank you
Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

Is there anyone disputing that modern humans arose from the African continent?
That's up to you to find out . Make your own findings, I've done mine.
Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
MrSamsung:

Please can you give just three examples?

1. There is evidence of Iron works in ancient Igbo land ever before such knowledge got to Europe.
2. Agricultural farming techniques were developed by the bantus and such knowledge spread as they migrated.
3. The first University in the world was in Timbuktu, West Africa.
4. Black Moors and Negros (Israelites) conquered, civilized southern Europe. They ruled Spain and Portugal for over 700 years (from the year 711 to 1492) , introducing new scientific techniques to Europe, such as in Astronomy, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geography and Philosophy flourished in Moorish Spain.
5. The blacks (Moors) taught dressing and even the concept of bathing.
Re: Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 by donnie(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Colored photograph was extremely rare and expensive in the early 20th Century so this is likely photoshopped.

The Ainu are not and have never been black.

If anything they actually look more like Turkic People (like Mongolians, Yakuts etc) and in some cases some of them look caucasian/white people.

Secondly, the Ainu have historically been marginalised in Japan because their indiginous home which is the island of Hokkaido (the Northernmost part of Japan).

Japan itself is one of the most homogenous countries in the world and the Ainu historically has very low rates of marriage outside of their ethnicity.

You just open your mouth waaaah!

Rare but they existed. Those are military generals in that photo, and bearing in mind that the military are usually the earliest users of technology, ever before they're available to the public, this shouldn't be a surprise.

[s]As a black man, I've always been ashamed at the low self esteem of Africans who always want to claim the cultural achievements of others as their own, even while their continent remains the most backward and underdeveloped place on earth.[/s]

NONSESE

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Christ Is A Place / "Vision Is A FORESIGHT Based On An INSIGHT With A Deep HINDSIGHT."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.