Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b (393 Views)

Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome / What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b by nickyj19: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Hi good morning nairaland

I have this question for the religious folks among us. Can you convert from your present religion to another over ONE BILLION DOLLARS? The two recognized and most populated religions in Nigeria are Islam and Christianity . Therefore, I will briefly define/explain what the aforementioned regions are all about. What Is ISLAM? The word “Islam ” means “submission to the will of God.” Followers of Islam are called Muslims. Muslims are monotheistic and worship one, all-knowing God, who in Arabic is known as Allah. Followers of Islam aim to live a life of complete submission to Allah. What Is CHRISTIANITY? Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth . Followers of Christianity are called Christians. They believe that Jesus is the Christ, whose coming as the messiah was prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, called the Old Testament in Christianity, and chronicled in the New Testament. Now I believe you have been enlightened on what Islam and Christianity is all about. Right? So back to my question. Can you convert from your present religion to another over ONE BILLION DOLLARS? As A Muslim, If You Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian or Given $1B To Convert From Christian To Muslim, Will You Accept?
Re: As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b by Dawn91(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
nickyj19:
Hi good morning nairaland

I have this question for the religious folks among us. Can
you convert from your present religion to another over ONE
BILLION DOLLARS?
The two recognized and most populated religions in
Nigeria are Islam and Christianity . Therefore, I will briefly
define/explain what the aforementioned regions are all
about.
What Is ISLAM?
The word “Islam ” means “submission to the will of God.”
Followers of Islam are called Muslims. Muslims are
monotheistic and worship one, all-knowing God, who in
Arabic is known as Allah. Followers of Islam aim to live a
life of complete submission to Allah.
What Is CHRISTIANITY?
Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on
the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth . Followers
of Christianity are called Christians. They believe that Jesus
is the Christ, whose coming as the messiah was
prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, called the Old Testament
in Christianity, and chronicled in the New Testament.
Now I believe you have been enlightened on what Islam
and Christianity is all about. Right?
So back to my question.
Can you convert from your present religion to another
over ONE BILLION DOLLARS?
As A Muslim, If You Were Offered $1B To
Convert To Christian or Given $1B To Convert
From Christian To Muslim, Will You Accept?
[/s]
Don't be stupid

1 Like

Re: As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b by nickyj19: 7:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s] Don't be stupid
skull miners aka afonjaaaaaaaa smiley
Re: As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2022
Bring the money fess cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b by phr33man(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Sharperly. I'm not and will never be a religious fanatic. Serving God is different from being religious. The former is of the purity of your heart while later is just for show of belonging to a religious gathering.

Op: the sum you mentioned above is just free money to someone like me as i can switch between both as i like without a dime. Fir the sole purpose of learning about the Most High

1 Like

Re: As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b by Flexherbal(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b by Shedrack777: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2022
op, you don't know what christianity is and means which shows that you're either a muslim or a hypocrit atheist

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Think That Satan And His Human Agents Do Not Recognize Who You Are. / Archbishop Of Canterbury Justin Welby Condems the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Divine Health And Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.