Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA (80000 Views)

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by malvisguy212: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
MDK777:
Is SaMSon Not A Murderer ? Is King David Not A Murderer? Is Israelite Not A Murderer? MoSes Not A Murderer? Use Your Sense
And what happened to them ? did they fulfilled the covenant God promise Abraham ? David pay for his sin. Moses did not see the promise land. Samson parish with his enemy.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by MDK777: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
malvisguy212:
And what happened to them ? did they fulfilled the covenant God promise Abraham ? David pay for his sin. Moses did not see the promise land. Samson parish with his enemy.
But God Bless Them

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by JOemmy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
All these superior military weapons it's what is emboldening mad man Putin who knows the ones that they have developed to attach to their nuclear missiles.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Starkid3010(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Masterito post=111057875 However, US has proven to keep surprised and don't brag about thier nuclear posture like the Russians. I hope you understand it now, if you don't still understand forget abourrit[/quote] grin grin na only USA Sabi surprise be that grin idon hear
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Dawnofhope: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
God bless putin God bless mother Russia
mother gives life, mother don't kill .
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by loswhite(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
That why USA is afraid of Russia many hidden treasures in mother Russia, Russia is a continent.

Mr Richard Stevens, who spent 22 years in the British Army as an explosive ordnance disposal soldier and later worked as a civilian bomb technician for 10 years in southern Iraq, Africa and other regions, said he had been exposed "to plenty of Chinese and Russian munitions, but I had never seen this". Mr Stevens posted photos of the munitions to a site for military and civilian bomb disposal experts that he started in 2011, and found that no one else seemed to have seen these mystery munitions before either.
The US is so scared of Russia...lol. A single bomb from Russia will destroy the whole of the United states...lol....Goats

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by t2luv1: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
tonididdy:

Have you ever held a gun in your life?

Oh sorry... You are drunkard grin

Nah this gizzard didn't just go there. FYI I had my first gun permit in 1999. I have 10 guns registered to my name, Like my American Express, I never leave my house without my gun. I have a conceal carry here in Florida. Does that answer your question? You Russian trolls are all alike
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by powerblaze(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
timay1:

Yep.

The legendary V1 and V2 rockets, used by Hitler to bomb London

It was the inventions of the German V rockets that gave birth to the Space travel industry we have today

Correct. You know your history
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by tonididdy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
t2luv1:

Nah this gizzard didn't just go there. FYI I had my first gun permit in 1999. I have 10 guns registered to my name, Like my American Express, I never leave my house without my gun. I have a conceal carry here in Florida. Does that answer your question? You Russian trolls are all alike
Oh I forgot to tell you, I had my first personal ballistic missile acquired at the age of 10

Fvcking kunt....10 guns registered to your name? Dude yor'ra joke to think I'd buy that shitline.

On NL everybody is either a billionaire or "in the Abroad"
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Judolisco(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
proprince:

So if by 2023 France invades Nigeria, they shld also leave France alone abi? U be Mumu oo
yes na... Ode... After invading Libya and leaving it worse than they met it...
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by t2luv1: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
JOemmy:
All these superior military weapons it's what is emboldening mad man Putin who knows the ones that they have developed to attach to their nuclear missiles.

Nah. The problem with Russia can be compared to someone with inferiority complex issues. Rotten Economy, Governing system nobody in their right mind want. The only thing they had going was the perception that they had a strong military. Now that they have been exposed as a paper tigers. Better to keep quiet and let people think you are smart than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Dproperties: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is actually not a new techmunation, I have seen it in the Captain Chandeliers Ship which they even put to test.
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by dettolgel: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Just listen to your lame excuse, Why didn't America just arm Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc,? Why did they invade those countries with full force by themselves? So, when e reach sey na Russia dey fight now na arms dem come dey give Ukraine...If that's not a clear definition of fear I don't know what else it is...

The Americans are afraid of Russia even after the Russians threatened they shouldn't interfere or be wiped out, America kuku just remain in their hole to avoid stories that touch, Biden clearly stated it over and over on national TV that the US will not be sending troops to Ukraine...Zeleski is just a dumb, betrayed idiot". Village People Spokesperson

Reason well Abeg. Isn't it cheaper for the US and NATO to arm Ukraine? In Yemen apart from drone attack the US is arming their own side. As long as it is cheaper for them the US will remain out of Ukraine war.
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Jesusloveyou: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lipscomb:
Russia is really doing well pray for victory for Russia
why are you evil?
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by malvisguy212: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
MDK777:
But God Bless Them
indeed!! the scriputer cannot be broken, i will bless those that blesd you. but God will not accommodate rebellion .
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by SweetiliciousD: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Cabble4:

NO! The West is using Ukraine to see all what Russia has been up to. But, the mad man Putin doesn't know that!

Hahahaha

That's why Ukraine is in ruins and thousands are fleeing.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by MDK777: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
malvisguy212:
indeed!! the scriputer cannot be broken, i will bless those that blesd you. but God will not accommodate rebellion .
But They All Have One Or Two Mission To FulFil On Which They Will FulFill EvenThough Not All
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by maasoap(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nbotee:

Isn't it ironic U believe and swallowed this hook line and sinker from the same west U call their news propaganda wen it doesn't favour the Russians?

See how foolish ur comment sound. So how exactly are U certain of which of is the truth and which one is a lie becos clearly only the ones that make Russia look bad are lies to U

Stop ranting.
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by maasoap(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
dettolgel:
I am sure at this moment it is no longer a mystery because China and US would have reverse engineered the shit out of it by now.

The question is how fast can they built a counter measure?

The second though question is that by now both USA and China are second guessing if Russia still have enough surprises?

In my opinion as long as this war stretches out US will end up having a good knowledge of what Russia is capable of or not. Infact the whole world will be able to make good assessments of their military might.

Story
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by t2luv1: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
tonididdy:

Oh I forgot to tell you, I had my first personal ballistic missile acquired at the age of 10

Fvcking kunt....10 guns registered to your name? Dude yor'ra joke to think I'd buy that shitline.

On NL everybody is either a billionaire or "in the Abroad"

This is where I get off the bus. I have reached my bus stop. Never argue with an idiot they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience. You freaking take care and keep drinking your communist propaganda.
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by OMYKROIN: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
That why USA is afraid of Russia many hidden treasures in mother Russia, Russia is a continent.

Mr Richard Stevens, who spent 22 years in the British Army as an explosive ordnance disposal soldier and later worked as a civilian bomb technician for 10 years in southern Iraq, Africa and other regions, said he had been exposed "to plenty of Chinese and Russian munitions, but I had never seen this". Mr Stevens posted photos of the munitions to a site for military and civilian bomb disposal experts that he started in 2011, and found that no one else seemed to have seen these mystery munitions before either.

Just shut up and read, even a nursery school toddler knows what this is, stop advertising your illiteracy because you are hungry.
Nobody is afraid of anybody, some are trying to think like humans but you head slammers will always represent the terrorist tendencies of your worthless prophet.
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Bigchristo: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
dettolgel:

On paper they did spend alot but reality has shown that most of it went into the pocket of corrupt officials.

No matter how much they spend the USA will always out spend them more than 10 folds.
Every country on earth have corrupt officials including the US you just mentioned, but stop over exaggerating things the US can never spend 10x of Russia budgets let’s be logical sometimes and stop overhyping things on the other hand Nobody dares Russia in terms of military hardware because they’re just good in their field that’s why you see nobody want to get directly involved in Russia fight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by OMYKROIN: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Zelensky is a drug cocaine man.

Same way the nymphomaniac daft retarded and vagabond mohamed was abusing opium.
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Bigchristo: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

Why should they enter a Battle that is not theirs?
This is not a video game.
Its not their fight but they took it upon themselves issuing sanctions and threats grin grin grin
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

God doesn’t bless murderers
You are more than right bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

How is Russia a continent?
And who told you USA is scared of Russia?
grin grin grin
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Denoh68: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Nigerians are hypocrites hypocritical in nature... anything that doesn't favor them is propaganda, but if e favor them is acceptable...

Free biafrans,dey talk say kill them but when igboho started with oduduwa dey supported him.... hypocrites
ESPECIALLY YORUBA, ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT FAVOR THEM IS NOT GOOD.
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by hayzed19(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sorry Boss..How did they killed Saddam Hussein then?
Mikolo70:

Lie kee you.. Which hanging?
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Befii: 1:43am On Mar 16, 2022
It's about interest and survival. You would kill anoda man to protect your family.

Justify the use of nuclear weapons on Japanese cities.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by eventainment(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Comradewhy:

How is Russia a continent?
If you don't have an answer then:
Sentimental mdfk
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
God bless putin God bless mother Russia.......

The world is in danger if it has only one super power...

People don't know absolute power currupts.

So let Russia and USA and China etc be separate powers instead of only one.
Re: Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Denoh68:
ESPECIALLY YORUBA, ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT FAVOR THEM IS NOT GOOD.

I no follow dey for this tribal war o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.