Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin (53244 Views)

Potanin To Putin: Don’t Take Us Back To 1917 / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack / COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by linearity: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bloggersp:

Ok fine, ask yourself why Russia invaded Ukraine, an un-armed robber can predict you will chase him if he stole your phone,
So USA knows Russia will invade Ukraine if they tried to admit Ukraine into NATO, that's not intelligence, besides they was a non-written agreement between NATO and Russia against their advancement to eastern Europe (ask yourself, what happened to that agreement) you need to wake up boy,

There was such agreement, can you even hear yourself?

Where is the agreement? It is convenient for you to claim, the agreement was ‘non-written’, you guys are a bunch of conspiracy theorists and if there is nothing to back your deluded position, you default to…it was ‘non written’.

So you agree that, Putin lied about not invading? Ukraine was never even on the cards to join NATO, all 30 members Countries must vote to admit Ukraine and many in the European block did not back Ukraine’s desires.

It is interesting you are supporting a man who is arresting journalists, jailing peaceful protesters and kills, maim and imprison his opponents.

The US had daily intelligence of Russia troops movement and they have it till today and I believe they are sharing that intelligence with Ukraine hence it has been difficult for Russia to make the advances they had hoped for.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by Ammishaddai: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
babajero:
The thing pain you abi?
[/s] Na your father e pain
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by B2Bmen: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Please note sir, that Russia is not Bin Laden . And if America doesn't thread carefully , it would be the end of America and her hypocrisy
and u think Russia can stand America military might.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by B2Bmen: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:
Lol... all brawn, no brain! When Russian forces where converging on Ukraine's borders, no single human on planet Earth ever thought that Putin will unleash those forces on Ukraine. No one believed even for a second that there'll be an invasion, but look where we are three weeks in.

It is the same person this oaf if telling US to attack.

I strongly believe that if a single NATO or US aircraft crosses (by mistake), just 1km into Russian territory, there will be a Nuke heading straight to Washington within minutes.

Wisdom is the Principal thing oga. Get Wisdom.
weytin dey make una reason this way naim I never still understand
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Except you are Spiritually and Physically Blind, it is so clear to see that the Nomerica the Former America aka The Sleeping Giant is now a Caricature among the Nations.

Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon is Gone in the Spiritual and is on the verge of Total physical collapse.

Biden was brought in to Supervise the total Physical collapse of Nomerica and he is doing it Excellently together with Obama (The likely Man of Lawlessness), his controller behind the scene.

Nomerica has reached the point of No return. Her cup is filled up. Even if the likes of Abramham Lincoln rise from death to rule, she will still be Destroyed.

The Fact that you don't see Nomerica among the Endtimes Power Nations in the Holy Bible is not a mistake.

I Predict btw now and 2025/26 , Nomerica will be reduced to a 3rd or 4th World Nation.
Infact 2026 is even too far..

prediction master, you wanna tell us where your own country will be in 2026? start there, after all charity begins from home.

1 Like

Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by MN07: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Hmm. Oga seal, be calming down. Everything is not strike strike. You're talking about 2 nuclear active countries with over 10,000 nuclear warheads combined. There are times where you MUST apply wisdom and caution.

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via signature below to see previous samples

This is why you Nigerians would continue to live under this slavery kind of mentality.

Because you people especially the men these days are weak.

You can never stop violence from terrorist with dialogue it shows weakness.

Boko Haram is still ongoing Incase you forgot.

10x non stop violence should be employed for every 1x violence from any terrorist world wide no matter the casualties that might ensue that's how you keep peace.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by OMYKROIN: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
decatalyst:

No mind am.

With all the muscles wey dey deceive am, nah just one bullet to his forehead go end am o.

All these head slammers,
Na 50 bullets go kill putin abi?
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by MN07: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
decatalyst:

No mind am.

With all the muscles wey dey deceive am, nah just one bullet to his forehead go end am o.

So how about that Putin guy is he immune to bullets or is he bullet proof ?

How do you people reason?

Just a bullet would end this Putin even with all his muscles too.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by MN07: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
ArchiLimited:

I'm very sure you know what one little bomb did to a whole city called Hiroshima. Just one. Now we're talking of stockpiles in tens of thousands. If you feel a nuclear threat is not real, maybe you're living in Pandora's box. The reason the entire world leaders are on edge over Putin's volatility and it's potential nuclear consequences, is because they understand what nuclear warfare means. I'm not saying we should live in fear cos I don't, I'm just saying that a knowledge of what is possible, should push people to advocate more forcefully for peace

Oga keep quiet and stop being silly.

Come where are the men in this Nigeria cause I find it hard to differentiate between Girls and Men these days.

Look at this p**Sy.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by Theobas1: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Someone who has been to several war is analyzing how war is being run and won and some of you because of the love you have for PUTIN, you are here criticizing him.

For those of you calling America a sleeping giant and a caricature, I pity you guys because for your information, America is far ahead in everything and the reason why they haven't interfere in this matter is because of the smaller and developing countries like yours.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by maasoap(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
donbachi:
wipe out which human race?..dem use weapons dey threaten una...where dem test am,to know sey e go wipe human race.

Whatever that's left after the bombs, nuclear radiation fallout will finish the job
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Daniel058:
This Rob O'Neil Guy should remember that PUTin is a Sitting President while Bin laden was a Terrorist..

Well, NATO "killed" Gadafii indirectly, and he was a sitting president. Lol.
My point is that you should have said Putin is a POWERFUL sitting president

1 Like

Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by ArchiLimited: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
MN07:

This is why you Nigerians would continue to live under this slavery kind of mentality.

Because you people especially the men these days are weak.

You can never stop violence from terrorist with dialogue it shows weakness.

Boko Haram is still ongoing Incase you forgot.

10x non stop violence should be employed for every 1x violence from any terrorist world wide no matter the casualties that might ensue that's how you keep peace.

People like you in historical times became terrible tyrannical leaders. Hitler, Vlad the impaler etc. Hopefully you never get to that position with this mindset. If you were a world leader already, we would've been in the middle of war, and the peace you're enjoying currently that enables you to type in comfort from your home and even insult people online, definitely wouldn't have happened
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by MN07: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
infofta:
I'm sure he wasn't born in 1945 when nuclear weapon was first used. Putin is not a local government chairman you can just capture

Is Putin a spirit being?

Does he bleed like every other human?

How many heads does he have?

These are the caliber of Women sorry men Nigeria raised. SMH cry
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by MN07: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
ArchiLimited:

People like you in historical times became terrible tyrannical leaders. Hitler, Vlad the impaler etc. Hopefully you never get to that position with this mindset. If you were a world leader already, we would've been in the middle of war, and the peace you're enjoying currently that enables you to type in comfort from your home and even insult people online, definitely wouldn't have happened

If you really know what it cost to keep the peace and sanity of the people you love your family and friends you wouldn't be saying this.

There is no true peace without some form of violence know this and know peace.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by Mattwillz: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Except you are Spiritually and Physically Blind, it is so clear to see that the Nomerica the Former America aka The Sleeping Giant is now a Caricature among the Nations.

Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon is Gone in the Spiritual and is on the verge of Total physical collapse.

Biden was brought in to Supervise the total Physical collapse of Nomerica and he is doing it Excellently together with Obama (The likely Man of Lawlessness), his controller behind the scene.

Nomerica has reached the point of No return. Her cup is filled up. Even if the likes of Abramham Lincoln rise from death to rule, she will still be Destroyed.

The Fact that you don't see Nomerica among the Endtimes Power Nations in the Holy Bible is not a mistake.

I Predict btw now and 2025/26 , Nomerica will be reduced to a 3rd or 4th World Nation.

If trump had won the re election...i'm sure you would not be saying all these....e pain am!
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by TheGreatIYANU: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
JOemmy:

Russia will surely loose if Putin is crazy enough to send nuclear missiles to any american city all NATO countries with nuclear weapons capabilities will definitely send their nuclear missiles to russia at the same time.

Dont you get it?! There are no winners or losers in a Nuclear War!
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by babajero(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Na your father e pain
Hahaha, e pain am.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by blaise26abj(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
ogbiwa:
A Navy SEAL who killed Osama Bin Laden says there's no way the US could do to Putin what he did to Bin Laden as he mocks his country's response to Russia's invasion.

Rob O'Neill, from Montana, was a part of the SEAL Team Six that took out the 9/11 organiser in Abbottabad in 2010.

He has completed 400 combat missions over 16 years and believes that Vladimir Putin has "lost his marbles" by launching the full-scale invasion against Ukraine.

But he has also been taken aback by his country's reaction and says America has responded to the deadly attack with weakness.

The veteran, who was decorated 52 times, slammed President Biden's administration after they cancelled a nuclear missile test last weekend while Russian troops attacked innocent citizens.

O'Neill believes the Pentagon is more worried about their climate change agenda instead of trying to put a stop to Putin, reports Daily Mail.

He said: "You don't defeat a crazy man with nuclear weapons, with weakness. It's like trying to stop a schoolyard bully by appeasing him, it's nonsense.

"When I was in the service, the main concern was whether you could perform the task at hand.

"Now they (the Pentagon) are wasting time and resources making warships green.

"The unfortunate truth is Russia and China are laughing at us when we talk about climate change in the military."

O'Neill confessed that he didn't believe Russia would invade Ukraine because he "made the mistake of trying to make sense of an insane man’s decision."

He thought Putin planned to manipulate the West into paying out extra money on defences by stationing hundreds of thousands of soldiers on the border but didn't believe they would send anyone in.

The veteran fears that the Russian leader will move to heavy, long-range artillery after watching the Ukrainian resistance take down helicopters and jets.

He hopes Russia will reach a point where their troops are "getting their butts kicked so badly" that the West and Ukraine will discuss a deal with Moscow as a way out.

"Most people in the world can agree. There's one person that can stop this. All he needs to do is stop it," O'Neil added.

He says he has found it unsettling to see footage of Russian helicopters getting attacked and being shared across social media.

"There are Russians on those planes and I've had friends dying in helicopter crashes, and there's nothing cool about it.

"Most of the soldiers don’t want to be there. It’s all because one guy in the Kremlin has lost his mind."

O'Neill claims that most Americans are getting their ideas of war from TV and social media.

"We'd have to know where he is and hit him with an airstrike. You would have to figure out how we get into Russia, how they don't see us and what we do when we land," he added.

"Leave your video game tactics at home, because they don't work."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/navy-seal-who-killed-bin-26454619

You see this idiot ! He is probably a military contractor now and wants US to enter the war so he and the US war industrial complex came become multi millionaires .
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by VirileNelly2420: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Daniel058:
This Rob O'Neil Guy should remember that PUTin is a Sitting President while Bin laden was a Terrorist..

Am telling u. Killing Putin will even trigger war. It's like killing Biden nd u xpect US to be lenient.

2 Likes

Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by Ammishaddai: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
B2Bmen:
and u think Russia can stand America military might.
[/s] I'll ask you one question : why hasn't America attacked Russia since they have the "military might" ?
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by Ammishaddai: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
babajero:
Hahaha, e pain am.
E dey pain you because I get likes abi? Nonsense grin
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by BELIEVE1352: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are wrong man..... they'll continue being the world power forever. Only God's kingdom will conquer them. Read The book of Revelation well man.......That is only if you can comprehend with the visions though.
Righteousness2:

Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by peacemara54(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
HardMirror:
do you understand what they mean by destroy the world? You think the whole world would explode? Hahahahaha. Olodo plenty for this nairaland. Do you know what nuclear radiation is? Do you know what nuclear cloud means? Of course you dont know. That you can type in english does not mean you are educated

I shouldn't have reply you on this but I needed to, put you through and make you understand that; you don't insult people just because you want to make a point or add comment.

When you see a comment from an adult, you will definitely know its quiet different from that of a child. Always try to prove that you are educated. Education comes with discipline and politeness.
Not only university degree or HND

Am a scientist and I know what radiation means. I can school you to some extent on radiation. I know nuclear power and understand it, but I will keep my answer since you chose to reply abusively.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by jaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
decatalyst:

No mind am.

The seal didn’t say use nuclear weapons he said Smtn else more tactical bt u all missed it.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by peacemara54(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Only 50 nuclear warheads are more than enough to make Nigeria a wasteland and uninhabitable for the next 100 years. Russia and America alone have over 10,000 warheads combined. Don't take my word for it. Read. Research. Be informed!

No 50 warhead can make Nigeria a wasteland. Inhabitable for the next 100years?
Don't believe everything about theories coming from the white. Either in article or videos. Practically, you haven't witness any of it and so, your opinion is not the verdict and you can't really tell how is going to be if, nuclear bomb or missile is fired.

Few where tested in the 80's or before and the deploration in video posted, the huge smoke, cloud and all that doesn't seems , it wiped out even the small environment where the bomb was dropped. Nuclear bomb can destroy a city no matter the numbers involved as nuclear warheads but not the whole world.

The only thing capable of doing that is when earthquake is triggered and no earthquake is capable of collapsing the whole earth.

Radiation has control and can be limited. So , the fact that nuclear radiation kills is not an excuse can be drastically controlled with aids and measures.

Nuclear bomb has power but can't destroy the whole world. Don't believe all you see or hear from the media
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by HardMirror(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
peacemara54:

I shouldn't have reply you on this but I needed to, put you through and make you understand that; you don't insult people just because you want to make a point or add comment.

When you see a comment from an adult, you will definitely know its quiet different from that of a child. Always try to prove that you are educated. Education comes with discipline and politeness.
Not only university degree or HND

Am a scientist and I know what radiation means. I can school you to some extent on radiation. I know nuclear power and understand it, but I will keep my answer since you chose to reply abusively.
lots of elders spread misinformation.
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

You really need to study the Bible again
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by Shimran(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bantu10:
Muslims will not like this guy. He killed their prophet and role model

What a waste of resources and time while the objective has not been achieved ( Islam is full in existence )

Drink this and relax: Islam is determined to overshadowed every other religions; but not by force or other means as portrayed by the West and some ignorant/selfish Muslims (Boko Haram, ISIS etc)
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by peacemara54(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
HardMirror:
lots of elders spread misinformation.

May be to you; elders that are not informed
Re: Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin by Owen247: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Hmm. Oga seal, be calming down. Everything is not strike strike. You're talking about 2 nuclear active countries with over 10,000 nuclear warheads combined. There are times where you MUST apply wisdom and caution.

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via signature below to see previous samples
No mind am,em think say afgan terrorist and russian president na d same.lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant / "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.