Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (36432 Views)

Marina Ovsyannikova Resigns, Turns Down Asylum Offer (Photos) / Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court / Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Boss469(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Putin is a failure.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by MDK777: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2022
mpire:

Typical terrorist. Death is yours, you'll soon join your father in HELL. But monkeys like you won't apply for Saudi Arabia, Russia or China visa, nope it's always US or UK. You hate US but you wanna live in our land? Go kill yourself.
Death To Americans HyPoCrites, You EnJOY PlunGIn Peoples Land Into Problems Them Go Back To Your Own Land To EnJOY! PIGS! The End Of Us AttRocITies Is Very Close
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by PrinceEmkay98: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Do you wanna chill with the *BIG BOYS* and chill with the *BIG GIRLS* Even if you can't run katakata or run kitikiti� Handsome guys and beautiful babes choke for here�Join *CROC-CITY TV� NOW*
� *life hacks* � *News* ¤ *entertainment*, � *funny memes*, � *savage replies* � *Birthday shout-outs *MCM&* � *WCW*, � *giveaway* ¤ *Advertisements@low rate* � * And you are also always free to express yourself, confess what's on your mind anonymously. Just click on the link below ���
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by MDK777: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2022
franchasng:
Yoruba Muslim Jihadist spotted shocked shocked
tongue
franchasng:
Yoruba Muslim Jihadist spotted shocked shocked
Congrat
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Walkee: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2022
franchasng:
You are not correct. Majority of the people supporting Russia are:

Middle East Muslims
African Muslims
Some South Americans
Some Chinese
Some Indians

In Nigeria, 90% or more of those supporting Russia are Muslims, especially Yoruba Muslims, which makes me wonder how the future of Yorubas look with the rising number of Muslims in Southwest. Nobody believed in the early year 2000 that Northern Muslims will become suicide bombers and now full blown terrorists killing villagers and everybody on sight for no justifiable reason
lol 90% you gathered them and surveyed their religion? Asian except Japan and Singapore and are in support of Russia. South America too and almost all Africans. The only problem is you believe the West means the world just as they want you to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by MDK777: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
mpire:
[s][/s]

Zel is a fool? And that makes you what? Lemme help: You're a delusional, brain dead, jerkoff, demented circus monkey apology of a human being. It quite obvious now shithole country equals shithole brain.

Hopefully soon Nigeria would be invaded and we all can watch on PPV how people like you get slaughtered. I'll pay any amount to see dogs like you tied to a truck and driven for miles in rubbles as your flesh peels off while I order another pizza enjoying your scream for mercy. The only good terrorists like is a dead terrorist.
[quote author=mpire post=111052357][s][/s]

Zel is a fool? And that makes you what? Lemme help: You're a delusional, brain dead, jerkoff, demented circus monkey apology of a human being. It quite obvious now shithole country equals shithole brain.

If Your Father Born You Well Come To ZaMFaRa And Give Me Your Address So That I Can Show You The ToKen Of Your BeloVe Western BrainWashing. FooL
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2022
mpire:

Oya post a copy of your passport with my moniker written on it with today's date. Useless buffoon. Where are you, South Africa? grin. You finally left Abia? grin grin grin grin

I heard there's a new Russian embassy in Abia, hurry up and get your visa.

Idiot get off my mention. Don’t why you monkeys think everyone with a contrary opinion is poor.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by zionstaar75: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry

If only she knew Putin is fighting for her interest and the larger Russian populace. Putin is fighting a just cause but the western media has propelled lies against him and made him look like the Villain. She is obviously being deceived by the western propaganda. Putin should deal with her in a brutal and ruthless matter for being stupid and going against the government angry angry. No American tried this nonsense when Donald Regan, Bill Clinton, George Bush and Obama were busy Bombing sovereign countries and killed millions of people. Their media even praised them for those atrocities. Nonsense.
believe me she's nowhere near as stupid as you are,ode!

2 Likes

Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by mpire: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2022
MDK777:
Death To Americans HyPoCrites, You EnJOY PlunGIn Peoples Land Into Problems Them Go Back To Your Own Land To EnJOY! PIGS! The End Of Us AttRocITies Is Very Close

You'll die frustrated like your father did, and your grandfather, and your great grandfather grin grin grin
Good news is they are burning in hell as I write this while you're on hell on earth. There's a bullet with your name on it out there. Hopefully it finds you soon. Death you and everything that us yours.

Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by mpire: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2022
MDK777:

Oloriburuku me come to Zamfara? Where the hell is that? You take your stinking ass to the nearest US consulate. Lemme guess you have to go to Abuja for that. grin grin grin. If you're fortunate enough to find a cow to take you to the US consulate in Abuja then lemme know. I'll call you when you get there. Hopefully Nigerian army will put you out of your misery very soon, and someone will post your burnt carcass on NL for us to celebrate �
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2022
I saw that on TV yesterday. By now Putin must've used her for suya.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by mpire: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Idiot get off my mention. Don’t why you monkeys think everyone with a contrary opinion is poor.

It's my fault to show the world you're re.tarded when you're dancing naked? You are Grade A, undiluted iidiot. So now that you've left Abia for South Africa, wao what a lifetime achievement it must be for you. Did you remember to nominate any of your siblings now as the resident village iidiot in your absence?
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by peggywebbs(f): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Read your statement again...and just hear yourself. You have nothing just emotional gibberish. No facts, no logic, and obviously no reason. Unfortunately you are in no position to decide where North Korea throws it's nuke neither do you have the power to turn humans to dogs. Unless you're a killer, you certainly can't decide who lives or dies.

The point remains it's our opinion to support whoever we want, have a wonderful day, and make sure you smile today even with the tough economy.

mpire:
[s][/s]

Oloriburuku, let's hope North Korea or any rogue country drops a nuke on you, so we can watch you and your family fried up with your eyes popping out of its socket. All of you stupid Putin's dogs need to be put down. You're too stupid to be alive.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by peggywebbs(f): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Some people are here foaming in the mouth on top of Ukraine and Russia's issues. While they bear the economic brunt of the crisis. They don't see why Russia is fighting off NATO, and they feel they can fight for Ukraine here on nairaland. Funny.

While the super powers are fighting for the seat of the one world government, you on the other hand will be there as the pawn doing exactly what they want you to do. Brainwashing you, mind controlling, until everything is in place for the take over. If you think they have good plans for you hear in Africa, then think again.

While you are foaming in the mouth, Congo is still at war, Ethopia is still at war, but it's Ukraine that is your concern. They will come and colonize you again, you never learn, that the west is not your friend.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
mpire:

It's my fault to show the world you're re.tarded when you're dancing naked? You are Grade A, undiluted iidiot. So now that you've left Abia for South Africa, wao what a lifetime achievement it must be for you. Did you remember to nominate any of your siblings now as the resident village iidiot in your absence?

Lol you think I’m a drug pusher ? Who even told you I’m in South Africa?
I won’t reply you again. Bloody he goat
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Sorry to say; Why are short people so sturbon, only if Putin is a tall man ds war might hv end. I stand to be corrected ooooo.

Only few will understand ds picture........

"That's not a picture but a drawing from a lunatic, what if another lunatic draws Putin as a giant and the other nigga as a dwarf, would it still make any sense to you?". Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by PoliteActivist: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
he not sturbon he is not aware of himself ni.....

If he's not stubborn why hasn’t he resigned seeing he's not up to the job??
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by alone1fun12: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Wisfem: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktWl7nPOB8U

Russian State TV protest 'sent shockwaves through all of Russian society'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/amp/russia-channel-one-protest-putin-2656958373

Only if the security agents can do their work, you know throw this animal in to the prison, prosecute all the slaves involved in this, Your country said nothing like war, its a special military operations, you want to instigate the street novices against the government, corrupt British and American politicians trying hard to destabilize your country....
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Wisfem: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=FindX post=111049684]Eyha!! I pity this woman amd her family. [/qu

Pity master, why must women always be the one to betray in any event of live and death
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Judybash93(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
This one go disappear now
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by MDK777: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
mpire:

Oloriburuku me come to Zamfara? Where the hell is that? You take your stinking ass to the nearest US consulate. Lemme guess you have to go to Abuja for that. grin grin grin. If you're fortunate enough to find a cow to take you to the US consulate in Abuja then lemme know. I'll call you when you get there. Hopefully Nigerian army will put you out of your misery very soon, and someone will post your burnt carcass on NL for us to celebrate �
cool
mpire:

Oloriburuku me come to Zamfara? Where the hell is that? You take your stinking ass to the nearest US consulate. Lemme guess you have to go to Abuja for that. grin grin grin. If you're fortunate enough to find a cow to take you tcall you when you get there. Hopefully Nigerian army will put you out of your misery very �
Are You AfRAid Of Coming To ZaMFaRA? DonT Be AfrAid! Be A Man! ZaMFaRa Is Not Too Far From ABuJA OK, Just Come And Let US Have DinNeR Together.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Alamkir: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
RichDad1:
But our hypocritical Nairaland phone screen commentators are urging and praising Putin.
Same set that given the opportunity to travel out of the country, will definitely choose the USA over Russia. cheesy cheesy
Nonentities feeling fly undecided

Western countries are very funny........ They show u what they want u to see. they block all Russian TV stations so that we will not see the truth about how Russia Is fighting the war. But they can show us these from russian TV.
There's always an opposition to everything, even when U.S invade other countries there are U.S citizen who openly oppose it
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by VirileNelly2420: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
RichDad1:

They can start by learning Russian language

Of course people do go there nd learn Russian. Or are u saying we don't have Nigerians in Russia?
Am trying to tell u da US being English speaking nation gives dem an edge aswell.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
franchasng:
Because they spend most of their time hitting their forehead on the floor, that can lead to dementia I guess.

Chechnya Muslims in Russia that Putin tried to wipe out also joined Russia to go fight Ukraine. How foolish can people be?

Gbam!
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Karnice600: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry

If only she knew Putin is fighting for her interest and the larger Russian populace. Putin is fighting a just cause but the western media has propelled lies against him and made him look like the Villain. She is obviously being deceived by the western propaganda. Putin should deal with her in a brutal and ruthless matter for being stupid and going against the government angry angry. No American tried this nonsense when Donald Regan, Bill Clinton, George Bush and Obama were busy Bombing sovereign countries and killed millions of people. Their media even praised them for those atrocities. Nonsense.
I thought you would say this news is Western Propaganda, but since you could see visual evidences that it really happened, you decided to take another stance, claiming that the TV Editor was brainwashed by Western propaganda. Okay, let's say we blindly go with this claim of yours, that means the Western propaganda is still yet powerful enough to break into the Russian media framework, which still makes Putin a loser.
No matter how hard you try to defy common sense to suit your sentiments on this issue, it'll always present Putin as a sore loser. Take a break bro, this isn't good for your health.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Karnice600: 2:55am On Mar 17, 2022
peggywebbs:
#IStandwithPutin...she don't love her country. If only she new the plans US has for her country. And how they roll at night dreaming of how they will crush their people I pity her.

If people do not understand by now that it is a war of dominance and that the US is actively fighting Russia, it's a shame. Many people look at the surface, they say oh Ukraine is hurting, their people are killed, they ignore the vices working behind the scenes.

Looking for a way to accomplish their mission. Who has a lot to gain in this war and who has a lot to lose? Anyway, while some people will insult those who question things rationally by calling them Putin bots, just remember one of the unique qualities of humans, is diverse thinking.

We should all have contrary opinions, it is healthy. We don't all have to conform to your reasoning. It doesn't make us unintelligent, it just means we see what you don't see and you see what we choose not to see.

By the time all of this is over, the true intentions of the US will come to light. All of this is just a distraction. So while you're busy arguing back and forth, and saying Putin is a beast. Just know that the economic war being fought by the US is hurting your economy.

We don't have gas for Gencos to produce electricity. Fuel is scarce, food is scarce and expensive. Drugs too will be affected, and you think your problem is Putin? You people never see anything.

Russia and China have foresight, they have seen the plans of the west long ago. They have built their economy, and ensured freedom from the West. Anyway, Putin is defending his country, what is your president doing? Last we heard, Cameroonian forces encroached on Nigerian land, what did we do? Mtchew

So you hate America so much that you can place her Sanctions on a scale with Putin's bombing of a sovereign, innocent people and still judge the Sanctions to be heavier and more evil, than the decimation of lives?
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Pharaohny: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
mpire:

Your mother should have swallowed you instead.

Am back from ban

E no go better for you.r PAPA
YOU.R PAPA
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV by Pharaohny: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
mpire:

Your mother should have swallowed you instead.

Your mother should have swallowed your palle CUM inorder to avoid people like you from gracing this earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.