Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days (26144 Views)

Russia Has Officially Defaulted On Its Debt / Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default / Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by anonymous1759(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
obanioluorun:
who owns the power, the man with rubies in his hands or the one with Dollars? Russia used America dollar for trading in the global market and banking, yet putting open his dirty month to challenge America , abeg America is not Russia mate.

Emancipate yourself. The Dominance of America and the west is coming to an end.
The world is not a unipolar system.
America and NATO can destroy democratic government without getting banned but other countries can't do the same.

Sanction is becoming useless by the day . Iran , Norhg Korea ,Syria , Venezuela, Belarus , Russia have been living with sanctions very soon .SWIFT will become useless, FIFA , UEFA, IOC ,Master card and debit card. as long as they're play politics with everything it'll surely loss relevance some day.

People criticize china for banning western media but this war has made people have a rethink . A template has been set already.
Alternative will surely come to carry on trade the world does revolve around the West alone . They was a world and trade before the west came to power . Everything has expiry an date.

Too much of everything is bad. You can't be forming BOSS for big country Like Russia . When China will want to reclaim Taiwan that's when the western dominance will end let me see if they'll band the whole country from trading with china as if the world depends on the United States and West .
I stand with PUTIN for striking the balance of Power.

1 Like

Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by sanpipita(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
posty56:
na mumu dey worry u ,who told you Russia and China have Africa interest in their heart , Russia ,China.US,are fighting for one thing "global power", I support U.S out of love for them just as Muslims support Russia and China out of hatred for U.S,So my dear , everybody support out of their selfish interest but of think Russia and China will liberate Africa then I pity you , better hustle carry your family japa from Nigeria oo.

P.S:-the Russia and China u support aren't innocent either, China kills Muslim minorities and is about to invade Taiwan also they are bullying smaller Asia countries in the south sea China ,if not for U.S by now they would have blocked access to there.

Russia on the other hand invaded Georgia ,took Crimea illegally,no freedom of speech,.

They want Russia and China to challenge USA yet they are doing their japa mostly to USA, I wonder how that helps Russia and China, these fools are just bliffingt here to sound different and intelligent

1 Like

Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by posty56: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
sanpipita:

They want Russia and China to challenge USA yet they are doing their japa mostly to USA, I wonder how that helps Russia and China, these fools are just bliffingt here to sound different and intelligent
leave them
Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by jkbee(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
ValCon888:
Putin thought he was going to take over Ukraine in a matter of days. Probably 7 days at the most before sanctions have any meaningful effect.

But projections and reality are two different things.

The economic hardship that will hit the Russian people is going to be enough to stage a revolution.
After all, the French Revolution started because of a piece of bread.

I won't be surprised if someone in Putin's inner circle tries to kill him.

As in, you nailed it! Ultimately

1 Like

Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by Camelot65: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Frankiss44:

You will be the delivery man with the Ghana must go of rubles don't worry grin
When no be ransom e wan go pay grin grin
Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by Svlla: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Let me guess, you're one of those Russians that have left.
It is you who semantics have jumbled your thinking faculty, perhaps there wasn't any in the first place.

Rgade:

Like I said, stop spinning your head with semantics and also stop putting words in my mouth because I don’t recall ever making claims of a refugee crisis in Finland. Your analysis on whether Finland has the capacity to accommodate fleeing refugees is immaterial in this debate, it’s just another one of your ways to deflect and change the point of the argument cause you don’t want to have this L.
Russians are leaving their country because Putin is not the all knowing demigod he was claimed to be.
Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by Svlla: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
That's the harsh reality they will have to come to terms with or else Russia will default

It's now a 'my way or the highway' approach

If they want Russia to pay in $ then lift the Sanction especially the one that have to do with SWIFT or else collect Rubbles

ayindejimmy:

Did hear anyone collecting rubles?
Russians know what will happen if they default that's why they're begging China for assistance.
Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by Dpharisee: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why are you using Source to hide western media propaganda?
Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by Frankiss44(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Camelot65:
When no be ransom e wan go pay grin grin

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by nurudeen181(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
ValCon888:
Putin thought he was going to take over Ukraine in a matter of days. Probably 7 days at the most before sanctions have any meaningful effect.

The economic hardship that will hit the Russian people is going to be enough to stage a revolution.

if you say putin thought he would take ukraine in days, what makes you think thats the calculation.. why do you feel another persons pain.. how can you be thinking very slow like this and we are sharing thesame country with you.. who knows maybe you went to one of the best schools.. how long in your own thought would it take that russian convoy to move from chenchen to ukraine, then move within ukraine to get to maripol and kyiv and then to kiev.. shey na free passage them suppose get.. ordinary civilians can dig road to force them change route.. i beg stop behaving like this.. its not about whether you studied geography or so.. ronu
Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by toxtimmy: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
small pikin talk... us/uk people thrash una black imperialize una black people and still yet una still dey worship and lick their behind because dem give un rambo movie to watch.

una get eyes and brain but still yet no fit see wetin dey un front in broad day light... no wonder buhari be una leader because na uk/us put am there.

ValCon888:

Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by baralatie(m): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Russia realizes that by defaulting it's debt burden rises
Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by fashrola(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dalil8:

They'll survive and probably come out stronger.

Nigeria isn't under any economic sanction but still suffering.

Why are they begging China to come and help them? LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by ayindejimmy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
You don't know jack.

Svlla:
That's the harsh reality they will have to come to terms with or else Russia will default

It's now a 'my way or the highway' approach

If they want Russia to pay in $ then lift the Sanction especially the one that have to do with SWIFT or else collect Rubbles

Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by Awesometouch1: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
EBEk101:
Forget all this China and Russia rant the west with the USA nah dem Dey rule if dem say your time don come there is no escaping
That's true but they rule reasonably. They can't achieve this level of unified response except something as serious as we have today happens.
Russia has just bitten high tension cable with its teeth.
Re: Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
StoicAdvisor:

If you have sense, you'll support Putin. But I think you have sense, but you're like an average African that have been brainwashed without your consent, and you reach wrong conclusions that further entrap you. Ask yourself why for centuries in the western world order, a whole continet is so poor and irrelevant in the world stage.

I also donated to a charity in New York during an hurricane, does it mean Americans are in hell? Putin seems to be the only strong man challenging the western world order, a world order than ordained Africans to be the last of the pecking order, irrelevant and poor for life. This is the kind of system you defend ? What the west seems not to realise is that when you make people get used to not needing you, you become powerless.

With China and India, russia will scale through this and the world would become a place of multiple powers, giving Africans a chance to breathe out of the western system that designed you to be under forever. Education does not end in the class, it's how you understand the world you live in, is true education.
What is this one saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed / Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments / China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.