Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,315 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? (1756 Views)

Can U Guess Which Is Samsung A72 And Which Is Xiaomi 10 pro / Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by folaniola: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2022
i want to buy a budget friendly smart phone i am thinking of buying the Samsung galaxy A12,please i need honest reviews, if you are using the phone, how is it? Do you enjoy it? And is the camera sharp, does the battery last long as claimed?

Thank you
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by Oldwarriblog(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2022
folaniola:
i want to buy a budget friendly smart phone i am thinking of buying the Samsung galaxy A12,please i need honest reviews, if you are using the phone, how is it? Do you enjoy it? And is the camera sharp, does the battery last long as claimed?

Thank you

i think the Samsung a12 was a pretty good phone but there are actually other budget phones the you can get at a very great price depending on if you're will to spend some dinero. you can get a pixel 2xl at an affordable price on jiji which i use and the camera quality is awesome. nevertheless it all comes down to what you want and how much you're willing to spend on a good camera device. if you're a fan of good camera quality then you should check out this site https://ufodriod.com/best-cheap-camera-phones-specs-and-reviews/
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by folaniola: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Oldwarriblog:

i think the Samsung a12 was a pretty good phone but there are actually other budget phones the you can get at a very great price depending on if you're will to spend some dinero. you can get a pixel 2xl at an affordable price on jiji which i use and the camera quality is awesome. nevertheless it all comes down to what you want and how much you're willing to spend on a good camera device. if you're a fan of good camera quality then you should check out this site https://ufodriod.com/best-cheap-camera-phones-specs-and-reviews/

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by chariisGRACE(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2022
folaniola:

Thank you

Instead make you buy that A12, use the money buy Infinix Hot 10P upwards, or better still - buy suya for the entire people wey dey your street.

You can get pretty marvelous OLD FLAGSHIPS for the price of the A12.

Pixel 2Xl, LG G7 upwards etc.

3 Likes

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by zicobass12: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
folaniola:

Thank you
It's a nice phone to use. I was using it before I got an iPhone.i still have it fir sale....if u are interested to buy chat me up or call 08060197846

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by Oldwarriblog(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
folaniola:
Thank you
You're welcome sir
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by Oldwarriblog(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Instead make you buy that A12, use the money buy Infinix Hot 10P upwards, or better still - buy suya for the entire people wey dey your street.

You can get pretty marvelous OLD FLAGSHIPS for the price of the A12.

Pixel 2Xl, LG G7 upwards etc.

Well I Stan for the pixel 2xl..... Complete fire �� smiley smiley
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by Garrydosky04: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
zicobass12:

It's a nice phone to use. I was using it before I got an iPhone.i still have it fir sale....if u are interested to buy chat me up or call 08060197846
the price bro
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by RealEzee(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nope
Better specs out there for the same price or even less ,for example redmi 10c

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by bigseank(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Its actually not that bad. The camera is not all too sharp compared with other 48MP, But the battery is strong, and charges fast. It comes in andriod 10 &11, and you can even upgrade 10 to 11. I have not tried the 4Gb ram with heavy duty, but its not slow at all in general usage.

Theres also that peace of mind that if the phone gets loss or stolen, you can just lock it up in comparison with tecno or infinix. The only problem is that type C charging port. Its not all to common, you cant reach somewhere and want to quickly boost your phone
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by zicobass12: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Garrydosky04:
the price bro

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by Samakus(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
I'm using it. Bought brand new from Fine Brothers in Enugu for 88k early February 2022.

I love everything about the phone. No regrets so far. Battery is good. Processor nice. Ram is 4gb and 128gb ROM

Thanks to nairalanders that suggested it in my thread earlier in the year
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by Garrydosky04: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
zicobass12:

okaz
Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by Youngpo413: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Helio p35 at that amount? Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by Airoflaw(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oldwarriblog:

im really disappointed in A12 camera quality, that's what i use .battery is ok, rom 128,strong wifi\hotspot, fast charge,falling many times but still working though with cracks

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2022
Hi everyone, good morning. Please who knows how much it will cost me to change my Samsung Galaxy A12 screen in computer village, Ikeja Lagos?
The phone broke and I have been managing it for a while, only for me to wake up this morning and the screen unresponsive. Please it is urgent!!!

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi Devices Users Pls Enter And State Your Experiences / News:- BB Z30 Coming Out Soon.... / Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.