Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) (2051 Views)

Rihanna Flaunts Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by hdmovieplug(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2022

Barbadian singer, Rihanna has displayed her growing baby bump at the Fenty Beauty event.

The 34 years old singer who is expecting her first child with her boyfriend A$AP Rocky, attended the launch of Fenty Beauty at ULTA Beauty in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Rihanna was spotted donning a silver bracelet with long sleeves along with a chain around her waist.

In one of the photos, the expecting mother cradled her growing baby bump as she posed for the cameras.

According to the Dailymail UK, her hot pink vintage Chanel coat cost about $8,000.

See photos from the event below:

https://mydailyplug.com/rihanna-displays-her-growing-baby-bump-at-fenty-beauty-event-photos/
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2022
These harlot is shameless. The unborn child might disown her when he/she grows
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Suspect1: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
This harlot is shameless. The unborn child might disown her when he/she grows
useless noise!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
This harlot is shameless
Fahdiga,why call her a harlot?
Can you say this to her face?

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

Fahdiga,why call her a harlot?
Can you say this to her face?
I will do more than that if I see her face to face but the question is when and how can I see her?
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Suspect1:
useless noise!
Shatap
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
I will do more than that if I see her face to face but the question is when and how can I see her?
Go over to her home.
By the way,how do you define an harlot?

Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Suspect1: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap
yes no noise lets keep shut!
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

Go over to her home.
By the way,how do you define an harlot?
This thread has already answered your question
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Baawaa(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2022
These yeyebrities and their senseless ways of life
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
This thread has already answered your question

Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by kmaster007: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
She can't try dis in Nigeria. Witch for don replace d baby inside with sumtin else.
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Peace081: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Am sorry to disappoint u, throughout your miserable stay on earth, u won't be able to see her face to face

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Youngxx: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2022
My love cheesy
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by We4all: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2022
I don’t like looking at pregnant women. The sight of their bulging belly makes me feel awkward.
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by joyidor(f): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tomorrow now one naija celeb will follow suit.
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Peace081:

Am sorry to disappoint u, throughout your miserable stay on earth, u won't be able to see her face to face
Shatap and don't play God cos you ain't
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
See as Mr SIMPson,

Is smiling,

The guy can't hide the joy of seeing rihanna

Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Dalil8: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
We4all:
I don’t like looking at pregnant women. The sight of their bulging belly makes me feel awkward.

I thought i was the only one. It makes me wanna puke. I don't think they realize how disgusting they look while pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dalil8:

I thought i was the only one. It makes me wanna puke. I don't think they realize how disgusting they look while pregnant.

Did someone not look disgusting to birth your coconut head? Thank God she didn’t focus on how she looks, maybe she should have taken something to flush you out.

Some of you would just open mouth waaaa and say any nonsense that enters your skull.

The person you quoted said AWKWARD, but because you think everyone is a slow redpiller, you had to throw in DISGUSTING. Nonsense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Eyekayj: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Her cup of tea.

Mine is that I need job seriously, industrial Chemistry, married with two kids. 09056
907 434
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Double0h7(f): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
That is not a good look at all! Riri dropped the ball on this outfit grin

She looks ridiculous embarassed
Re: Rihanna Displays Her Growing Baby Bump At Fenty Beauty Event (photos) by Hellonearth007: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fahdiga:

Na waooo. Why calling someone u don't know a harlot while u have millions of them in your family. I tire ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Engaged With A White Gold! / Akon Is Not Better Than 2face I Insist / See Davido's Best Pillow Ever(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.