Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel (1283 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by advocatejare(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2022
Muslims believe that an angel called Jibreel appeared to Muhammad in the cave and pressed him down 3 times and that that experience was what made Muhammed a prophet.

The manner at which Jibreel man handled Muhammad was not typical of the way angel Gabriel treated God’s people that he was sent to.

Hence, Jibreel of Islam is not the Angel Gabriel of God

2 Likes

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by AntiChristian: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2022
advocatejare:
Muslims believe that an angel called Jibreel appeared to Muhammad in the cave and pressed him down 3 times and that that experience was what made Muhammed a prophet.

The manner at which Jibreel man handled Muhammad was not typical of the way angel Gabriel treated God’s people that he was sent to.

Hence, Jibreel of Islam is not the Angel Gabriel of God

This is cool! I need concise answers to all these numbered!

1.Can you tell us the names of the angels (according to the Bible) that were called sons of God in Gen 6:1-4 who came to impregnate pretty ladies on earth! How was Gabriel not among?

2. Jacob fought with God (Elohim) in Gen 32:22-32. I know he didn't really fought with God himself. What is the name of this God representative or Angel according to the Bible? How was it not Gabriel?

3. God sends two Angels to destroy Sodom & Gomorrah in Gen 19. What are their names from the Bible and how was Gabriel not among them?

4. Saul turned Paul became blind on seeing one light or so! Why does he had to be assaulted and made blind by Jesus but Gabriel can't pin someone down? Acts 9

5. A Spirit says he will deceive Ahab in 1 Kings 22:21-23
Then a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD, and said, ‘I will entice him.’ ‘By what means?’ asked the LORD. 22And he replied, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets.’ ‘You will surely entice him and prevail,’ said the LORD. ‘Go and do it.’

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by advocatejare(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

1.Can you tell us the names of the angels (according to the Bible) that were called sons of God in Gen 6:1-4 who came to impregnate pretty ladies on earth! How was Gabriel not among?

2. Jacob fought with God (Elohim) in Gen 32:22-32. I know he didn't really fought with God himself. What is the name of this God representative or Angel according to the Bible? How was it not Gabriel?

3. God sends two Angels to destroy Sodom & Gomorrah in Gen 19. What are their names from the Bible and how was Gabriel not among them?

4. Saul turned Paul became blind on seeing one light or so! Why does he had to be assaulted and made blind by Jesus but Gabriel can't pin someone down? Acts 9

Then a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD, and said, ‘I will entice him.’ ‘By what means?’ asked the LORD. 22And he replied, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets.’ ‘You will surely entice him and prevail,’ said the LORD. ‘Go and do it.’
You quoted mostly from the Torah that your Allah claimed to have revealed. You Muslims claim that you believe in the Torah, so why are you questioning me on what is written in the Torah, ask Allah naw!

You may want to lie as usual that this is not the original Torah, then show us the original Torah and let’s compare them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2022
advocatejare:

You quoted mostly from the Torah that your Allah claimed to have revealed. You Muslims claim that you believe in the Torah, so why are you questioning me on what is written in the Torah, ask Allah naw!

You may want to lie as usual that this is not the original Torah, then show us the original Torah and let’s compare them!

Will wait till you are ready to answer the questions above.
Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by advocatejare(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

I will answer you when you show us the original Torah revealed by Allah and compare it with the Torah we know!
Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by RightChannel: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Rashduct4luv come and learn, this is the right place for you to know more about Angel Gabriel and the demons that pinned down muhammad
Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by advocatejare(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
RightChannel:
Rashduct4luv come and learn, this is the right place for you to know more about Angel Gabriel and the demons that pinned down muhammad
He’s ashamed to come here
Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by zoer(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

You made me laugh...instead of you to debunk what he said above you are asking him to ans your questions that's not relevant to the topic.
If you guys are caught in between your quranic lies you guys will want to bring issues not relevant.

I expected you to proof with resaonable doubt that it's really Angel Gabriel and not been an intellectually childish.
Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by true2god: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
RightChannel:
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111
Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by AntiChristian: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2022
zoer:

You made me laugh...instead of you to debunk what he said above you are asking him to ans your questions that's not relevant to the topic.
If you guys are caught in between your quranic lies you guys will want to bring issues not relevant.

I expected you to proof with resaonable doubt that it's really Angel Gabriel and not been an intellectually childish.

Of course you have the right to laugh! I don't have anything to debunk as the subject of discourse is illogical and even senseless. The concept of Angels in Islam and Bible is contradictory! In your own (Christian) thought, Angel Gabriel can't be the same as Angel Jibreel because he pinned down the Prophet.

The common logical answer to that is that, in Islam, Angels obey their Creator in whatever He asks of them. They are created to obey and never disobey Allah.

On the contrary Angels in Christianity are like humans. Some can come and impregnate humans and some can do all what i highlighted in red below.

So i think there's no lie in what i posted. You Christians are the liars!

The questions are relevant! If Angels are capable of doing all these in the Bible why can't Angels do what you claim in Islam?

AntiChristian:

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by GreatAxeMan: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
In Christianity, Angels have free will just like human beings. They are not programmed robots. They have the ability to discern between good and evil just like human beings. The ones who disobeyed God are the fallen angels who are no longer called Angels, but are called demons, while the ones who remained faithful and steadfastly serve God will play a pivotal role on the Judgment Day.

Meanwhile the koran itself confirms that ALL of allah's angels are LIARS:

Surah 2:31-32

And He taught Adam all the names (of everything) , then He showed them to the angels and said,"Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful."

They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise.

Allah tells his angels that if they are truthful they will know the names of all the created things.

Allah's angels didn't know the names of the created things which proved that they were not truthful, which means that allah created all his angels to be untruthful liars!

AntiChristian:

Of course you have the right to laugh! I don't have anything to debunk as the subject of discourse is illogical and even senseless. The concept of Angels in Islam and Bible is contradictory! In your own (Christian) thought, Angel Gabriel can't be the same as Angel Jibreel because he pinned down the Prophet.

The common logical answer to that is that, in Islam, Angels obey their Creator in whatever He asks of them. They are created to obey and never disobey Allah.

On the contrary Angels in Christianity are like humans. Some can come and impregnate humans and some can do all what i highlighted in red below.

So i think there's no lie in what i posted. You Christians are the liars!

The questions are relevant! If Angels are capable of doing all these in the Bible why can't Angels do what you claim in Islam?

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by haekymbahd(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
In Christianity, Angels have free will just like human beings. They are not programmed robots. They have the ability to discern between good and evil just like human beings. The ones who disobeyed God are the fallen angels who are no longer called Angels, but are called demons, while the ones who remained faithful and steadfastly serve God will play a pivotal role on the Judgment Day.

And He taught Adam all the names (of everything) , then He showed them to the angels and said,"Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful."

They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise.

Allah tells his angels that if they are truthful they will know the names of all the created things.

Allah's angels didn't know the names of the created things which proved that they were not truthful, which means that allah created all his angels to be untruthful liars!

the bible angels and their god Jesus didn't even know the hour.

Mathew 24
36 But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by GreatAxeMan: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
So you expect the angels in Christianity to possess the same knowledge as God?
Do you think that our Christian God is like allah who was more ignorant than his angels who knew more about allah's creation than allah himself?

Surah 2:30

AND LO! Thy Sustainer said unto the angels: "Behold, I am about to establish upon earth one who shall inherit it." They said: "Wilt Thou place on it such as will spread corruption thereon and shed blood -whereas it is we who extol Thy limitless glory, and praise Thee, and hallow Thy name?" [God] answered: "Verily, I know that which you do not know."

Allah became confused and resorted to stupid boastfulness when it became apparent that his angels knew more about the created human being's potential for destruction than allah! grin

haekymbahd:
the bible angels and their god Jesus didn't even know the hour.

Mathew 24
36 But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

1 Like

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by haekymbahd(m): 3:08am On Mar 24, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
So you expect the angels in Christianity to possess the same knowledge as God?
Do you think that our Christian God is like allah who was more ignorant than his angels who knew more about allah's creation than allah himself?

AND LO! Thy Sustainer said unto the angels: "Behold, I am about to establish upon earth one who shall inherit it." They said: "Wilt Thou place on it such as will spread corruption thereon and shed blood -whereas it is we who extol Thy limitless glory, and praise Thee, and hallow Thy name?" [God] answered: "Verily, I know that which you do not know."

Allah became confused and resorted to stupid boastfulness when it became apparent that his angels knew more about the created human being's potential for destruction than allah! grin

I think your god Jesus is even more ignorant for not knowing that Adam had eaten the forbidden apple.

Genesis 3
9 But the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, Where are you?

10 He said, I heard the sound of You [walking] in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11And He said, Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?

If Jesus don't know this how will his angels even know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by haekymbahd(m): 3:19am On Mar 24, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

How do you expect the Angels or Jesus to know when it Adam who was told to name things in your bible..

Genesis 2
19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every [wild] beast and living creature of the field and every bird of the air and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them; and whatever Adam called every living creature, that was its name.

20 And Adam gave names to all the livestock and to the birds of the air and to every [wild] beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found a helper meet (suitable, adapted, complementary) for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by GreatAxeMan: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2022
So when God conducted the first ever trial of human beings for being sinners, it was wrong for him to question them before punishing them? Of course the cheap imitation version of the Christian God called allah who was busy editing his koran to correct his mistakes is too stupid to understand anything without the help of prophet Sex Award Winner!

I still laugh whenever I remember how allah told his slaves that one mûdslîmé was strong enough to beat up 10 non mûdslîmés, then later changed his mind after the pagan quraysh whitewashed his slaves during the Battle of Uhud.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: When the verse: If there are 20 amongst you, patient and persevering, they will overcome two
hundred', was revealed, it became hard on the Muslims, when it became compulsory that one Muslim ought not to flee before 10 (non-Muslims)
so Allah lightened the order by revealing: 'but now Allah has lightened your (task) for He knows that there is weakness in you. But (even so) if there are 100 amongst you who are patient and persevering, they will overcome 200 (non-Muslims)' (8:66).

[Sahih Bukhari, VI, No.176.]

So allah didn't know that his slaves were weak before he told them his first lie?

haekymbahd:
I think your god Jesus is even more ignorant for not knowing that Adam had eaten the forbidden apple.

Genesis 3
9 But the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, Where are you?

10 He said, I heard the sound of You [walking] in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11And He said, Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?

If Jesus don't know this how will his angels even know?

1 Like

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by advocatejare(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
So when God conducted the first ever trial of human beings for being sinners, it was wrong for him to question them before punishing them? Of course the cheap imitation version of the Christian God called allah who was busy editing his koran to correct his mistakes is too stupid to understand anything without the help of prophet Sex Award Winner!

I still laugh whenever I remember how allah told his slaves that one mûdslîmé was strong enough to beat up 10 non mûdslîmés, then later changed his mind after the pagan quraysh whitewashed his slaves during the Battle of Uhud.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: When the verse: If there are 20 amongst you, patient and persevering, they will overcome two
hundred', was revealed, it became hard on the Muslims, when it became compulsory that one Muslim ought not to flee before 10 (non-Muslims)
so Allah lightened the order by revealing: 'but now Allah has lightened your (task) for He knows that there is weakness in you. But (even so) if there are 100 amongst you who are patient and persevering, they will overcome 200 (non-Muslims)' (8:66).

So allah didn't know that his slaves were weak before he told them his first lie?

You’re doing a great job teaching these people about their religion!

1 Like

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by GreatAxeMan: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thanks for the appreciation bro. They keep sending me death threats through email, but I won't stop exposing the stupidity of their fake religion.

advocatejare:

You’re doing a great job teaching these people about their religion!
Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by advocatejare(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Thanks for the appreciation bro. They keep sending me death threats through email, but I won't stop exposing the stupidity of their fake religion.

You’re welcome brother.
I’m not surprised they are sending your death threat, terrorism is in their blood, after all even Muhammad said that he was made victorious through terror.

Every of their evil plan will backfire on them!

2 Likes

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by haekymbahd(m): 4:54am On Mar 25, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

You are only deceiving yourself and your gullible friends. Didn't the Muslims defeat the pagans at the battle of badr when the ratio of Muslims to pagans was like 1:3.

Allah knew they were weak certainly if you are being attentive you would realize Allah gave the Muslims a condition (patience and perceverance) if only the could adhere to it. You saw the word "if"

hundred',
was revealed, it became hard on the Muslims, when it became compulsory that one Muslim ought not to flee before 10 (non-Muslims) so Allah lightened the order by revealing: 'but now Allah has lightened your (task) for He knows that there is weakness in you. But (even so) if there are 100 amongst you who are patient and persevering, they will overcome 200 (non-Muslims)' (8:66).

The Question you should ask yourself is did they follow the commandments of Allah (patience and perceverance) .. The Muslims were at the front door at the battle of uhud before the Pagans defeated them so go make your research to see why they failed.

God certainly made good His promise unto you when you routed them by His leave, until the moment when your courage failed you and ye disobeyed after He had showed that for which ye long. Among you are some that hanker after this world and some that desire the Hereafter. Then did He divert you from your foes in order to test you. But He forgave you.[Qur’an 3:151]

For God is full of grace to those who believe. Behold ye were climbing up (the high ground) without casting a side glance at anyone, and the Apostle was calling you back. There did God give you one distress after another by way of requital, to teach you not to grieve for what ye miss, or for (the ill) that had befallen you. For God is well aware of all that ye do. [Qur’an 3:152]

Genesis
6 And the Lord regretted that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved at heart.

7 So the Lord said, I will destroy, blot out, and wipe away mankind, whom I have created from the face of the ground- not only man, [but] the beasts and the creeping things and the birds of the air--for it grieves Me and makes Me regretful that I have made them.

Here Jesus your own God is saying he regrets creating man and animals. Your is god is ignorant he doesn't know the hour, he still didn't know that man will become evil whereas Angel of Allah knew this.

Praise be to Allah the all knowing who does not regret his actions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by GreatAxeMan: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2022
First of all, the God of Christianity is omniscient (Psalm 139:1–6), and He knows the future (Isaiah 46:10). So He definitely knew that Adam and Eve would sin. But He created them anyway and gave them a free will with which they chose to sin.

In Christianity all created sentient beings (humans and angels) have free will and are moral free agents. It is precisely because of the freedom to choose between right and wrong that Judgment Day makes more sense in Christianity.

This differentiates Christianity from the joke called Islam where it is allah AND NOT SATAN who is the originator of sin. It was actually allah who is responsible for Adam's sin:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.

So allah is actually responsible for introducing sin into the world. Even the sin of shirk or bowing down before a person other than allah was initiated by allah himself when he asked his angels to bow down to Adam, who was a man.

Secondly, there's no such thing as "Battle" of Badr. It is only in the mouths of embarrassed modern day muslims that it is called a battle.

In actual fact it was Muhammad the armed robber attacking the trade caravan of the Quraysh.

The early muslims may have been dimwits, but unlike you, they never lied about their prophet's shortcomings.

All the early islamic scholars accept that the so called "Battle" of Badr was nothing more than armed robbery:

(Sirat Rasul Allah by Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 428)

Then the apostle heard that Abu Sufyan was coming from Syria with a large caravan of Quraish, containing their money and merchandise, accompanied by some thirty or forty men... When the Apostle heard about Abu Sufyan coming from Syria, he summoned the Muslims and said, "This is the Quraish caravan containing their property. Go out to attack it, perhaps Allah will give it as a prey."

At that time, your "prophet" had already fled to Medina as a criminal fugitive from Mecca and when he arrived at Medina, he was made the Governor which gave him control over the army.

So the actual truth about Badr is that your "prophet" led an army to attack a caravan of Quraish traders and their body guards and after slaughtering them and stealing their goods muslims called it a "great victory over the infidels"

I suppose one day Nigerian muslims will celebrate the abduction of the Chibok girls as a "battle" which was won by allah's mujahadeen! grin

haekymbahd:
You are only deceiving yourself and your gullible friends. Didn't the Muslims defeat the pagans at the battle of badr when the ratio of Muslims to pagans was like 1:3.

Allah knew they were weak certainly if you are being attentive you would realize Allah gave the Muslims a condition (patience and perceverance) if only the could adhere to it. You saw the word "if"

hundred',
was revealed, it became hard on the Muslims, when it became compulsory that one Muslim ought not to flee before 10 (non-Muslims) so Allah lightened the order by revealing: 'but now Allah has lightened your (task) for He knows that there is weakness in you. But (even so) if there are 100 amongst you who are patient and persevering, they will overcome 200 (non-Muslims)' (8:66).

The Question you should ask yourself is did they follow the commandments of Allah (patience and perceverance) .. The Muslims were at the front door at the battle of uhud before the Pagans defeated them so go make your research to see why they failed.

God certainly made good His promise unto you when you routed them by His leave, until the moment when your courage failed you and ye disobeyed after He had showed that for which ye long. Among you are some that hanker after this world and some that desire the Hereafter. Then did He divert you from your foes in order to test you. But He forgave you.[Qur’an 3:151]

For God is full of grace to those who believe. Behold ye were climbing up (the high ground) without casting a side glance at anyone, and the Apostle was calling you back. There did God give you one distress after another by way of requital, to teach you not to grieve for what ye miss, or for (the ill) that had befallen you. For God is well aware of all that ye do. [Qur’an 3:152]

Genesis
6 And the Lord regretted that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved at heart.

7 So the Lord said, I will destroy, blot out, and wipe away mankind, whom I have created from the face of the ground- not only man, [but] the beasts and the creeping things and the birds of the air--for it grieves Me and makes Me regretful that I have made them.

Here Jesus your own God is saying he regrets creating man and animals. Your is god is ignorant he doesn't know the hour, he still didn't know that man will become evil whereas Angel of Allah knew this.

Praise be to Allah the all knowing who does not regret his actions...

1 Like

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by haekymbahd(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
First of all, the God of Christianity is omniscient (Psalm 139:1–6), and He knows the future (Isaiah 46:10). So He definitely knew that Adam and Eve would sin. But He created them anyway and gave them a free will with which they chose to sin.
I laugh you mean a god (Jesus) that doesn't know the hour knows the future/omniscient..

Mathew 24

There is only one God if Jesus your god lacks the knowledge of the hour he is not God in any way

Isaiah 45
5 I am the Lord, and there is no one else; there is no God besides Me. I will gird and arm you, though you have not known Me,

GreatAxeMan:

In Christianity all created sentient beings (humans and angels) have free will and are moral free agents. It is precisely because of the freedom to choose between right and wrong that Judgment Day makes more sense in Christianity.

This differentiates Christianity from the joke called Islam where it is allah AND NOT SATAN who is the originator of sin. It was actually allah who is responsible for Adam's sin:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.
In Islam human have free will to choose whether to worship or obedient to their creator or not. You cannot compare Allah with Jesus or any human, Allah knows the unseen/future.

Allah can decide to write ones fate 100 years to their creation since he knows the future.

Question does your God knows the future if Yes the you have no point here or tell us what you meant by your God knows the future?

If he knows future why can't he write down the future.

GreatAxeMan:

So allah is actually responsible for introducing sin into the world. Even the sin of shirk or bowing down before a person other than allah was initiated by allah himself when he asked his angels to bow down to Adam, who was a man.
Shrik means not obeying Allah. If Allah asks angels to prostrate to Adam then it isn't Shrik. Allah commands man not to prostrate/worship anyone other than him anyone who disobeys has committed Shrik.

Since angels obeyed the command of their Lord it is not Shrik/sin. What is sin or not is determined by the commandment of Allah

GreatAxeMan:

Secondly, there's no such thing as "Battle" of Badr. It is only in the mouths of embarrassed modern day muslims that it is called a battle.

In actual fact it was Muhammad the armed robber attacking the trade caravan of the Quraysh.

The early muslims may have been dimwits, but unlike you, they never lied about their prophet's shortcomings.

All the early islamic scholars accept that the so called "Battle" of Badr was nothing more than armed robbery:

Then the apostle heard that Abu Sufyan was coming from Syria with a large caravan of Quraish, containing their money and merchandise, accompanied by some thirty or forty men... When the Apostle heard about Abu Sufyan coming from Syria, he summoned the Muslims and said, "This is the Quraish caravan containing their property. Go out to attack it, perhaps Allah will give it as a prey."

At that time, your "prophet" had already fled to Medina as a criminal fugitive from Mecca and when he arrived at Medina, he was made the Governor which gave him control over the army.

So the actual truth about Badr is that your "prophet" led an army to attack a caravan of Quraish traders and their body guards and after slaughtering them and stealing their goods muslims called it a "great victory over the infidels"
In a war it doesn't matter the strategy you use as long as you find a way to win. The pagans were against the Muslims and Muslims attacked. Even Moses fought war and took what they stole as atonement for your God...

Number 31
48 And the officers who were over the thousands of the army, the commanders of thousands and hundreds, came to Moses.

49 They told [him], Your servants have counted the warriors under our command, and not one man of us is missing.

50 We have brought as the Lord's offering what each man obtained--articles of gold, armlets, bracelets, signet rings, earrings, neck ornaments--to make atonement for ourselves before the Lord.

GreatAxeMan:

I suppose one day Nigerian muslims will celebrate the abduction of the Chibok girls as a "battle" which was won by allah's mujahadeen! grin

I think You christians would be quite happy for that to happen since your God commanded it

Numbers 31
15 And Moses said to them, Have you let all the women live?

16 Behold, these caused the Israelites by the counsel of Balaam to trespass and act treacherously against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and so a [smiting] plague came among the congregation of the Lord.(C)

17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who is not a virgin.

18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

Why should we Muslims be happy when those girls have done nothing wrong to that warrant such treatment whosoever is found in that act isn't a Muslim because he/she has disobeyed Allah

Allah SWT said:

"Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly."
(QS. Al-Mumtahana 60: Verse cool
Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by GreatAxeMan: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2022
haekymbahd:
I laugh you mean a god (Jesus) that doesn't know the hour knows the future/omniscient..

Mathew 24

There is only one God if Jesus your god lacks the knowledge of the hour he is not God in any way

Isaiah 45
5 I am the Lord, and there is no one else; there is no God besides Me. I will gird and arm you, though you have not known Me

You laugh in the same spirit of ignorance as your illiterate prophet because just like him, you have no idea what the Trinity is.

Jesus is the Word of God;
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father,full of grace and truth

(John 1:14)

Therefore if God is Holy, then God's Word (Jesus) is Holy as well and God's Spirit (the Holy Spirit) is Holy as well.

If God is Eternal, then God's Word, Jesus is Eternal as well and God's Spirit the Holy Spirit is Eternal as well.

If God is Uncreated, then God's Word, Jesus is Uncreated as well and God's Spirit the Holy Spirit is Uncreated as well

If God is Divine, then God's Word, Jesus is Divine as well and God's Spirit, the Holy Spirit is Divine as well.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit are manifestations of God and their divinity is as a result of being part of God's identity.

Jesus has the same power as God, but when He became human, he voluntarily gave up some of those powers, but after He accomplished His mission of establishing the Church, those powers were restored to Him

I have glorified you on the earth. I have finished the work which you have given me to do. And now, O Father, glorify me together with yourself, with the glory which I had with you before the world was

(John 17:4,5)

In Islam human have free will to choose whether to worship or obedient to their creator or not. You cannot compare Allah with Jesus or any human, Allah knows the unseen/future.

Allah can decide to write ones fate 100 years to their creation since he knows the future.

Question does your God knows the future if Yes the you have no point here or tell us what you meant by your God knows the future?

If he knows future why can't he write down the future.

In Islam, allah is the originator of sin.

It is allah who makes human beings commit sin in Islam, not Sheitan:

Jami' at-Tirmidhi 3075

Narrated Muslim bin Yasar
Al Juhani

Allah's apostle ( ﷺ ) said: 'When Allah creates a person for Paradise He causes him to do the deeds of the people of Paradise until he dies doing one of the deeds of the people of Paradise and is admitted to Paradise accordingly. And when Allah (SWT) creates a person for Hell, He causes him to do the deeds of the people of Hell until he dies doing one of the deeds of the people of Hell and is admitted to Hell thereby."

So it is allah who causes people to commit sin, so he can send them to hell. If you say that allah's slaves have free will, then you're saying that they can overcome allah's own will. I know as a Christian that allah is worth less than dog poo, but for a muslim like you to share the same belief with me, truly touching and humbling grin

Also, what do you mean by "predicting the future?" Your illiterate"prophet" was notoriously bad at doing this so I'm surprised you would try to justify him by using one of his week points.

All I need to do is mention one of his numerous false prophecies and ask you when they will come true:

Sunan Abu Dawood Book 37, Number 4282:

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The greatest war, the conquest of Constantinople and the coming forth of the Dajjal (Antichrist) will take place within a period of seven months.

Constantinople fell 800 years ago, so if your "prophet" is truly a Prophet, Where is the Dajjal?

Shrik means not obeying Allah. If Allah asks angels to prostrate to Adam then it isn't Shrik. Allah commands man not to prostrate/worship anyone other than him anyone who disobeys has committed Shrik.

Since angels obeyed the command of their Lord it is not Shrik/sin. What is sin or not is determined by the commandment of Allah

Shirk means bowing down to someone other than allah. I'm not surprised that you would blatantly lie about something that your "prophet" said because along with rape, immorality and murder, lying is a natural part of the muslim character:

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4010

It was narrated that 'Ubaidullah bin Abi Bakr said:

I heard Anas say: 'The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: The major sins are: Associating others with Allah (Shirk) , disobeying one's parents, killing a soul (murder) and speaking falsely.""

أخبرنا محمد بن عبد الأعلى، قال حدثنا خالد، قال حدثنا شعبة، عن

In a war it doesn't matter the strategy you use as long as you find a way to win. The pagans were against the Muslims and Muslims attacked. Even Moses fought war and took what they stole as atonement for your God...

Except that you conveniently left out out the fact that robbing a caravan is not war.
Your own Mufasereen testify that the sole purpose for attacking innocent traders coming from Syria was to steal their goods:

Sirat Rasul Allah by Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 428)

Then the apostle heard that Abu Sufyan was coming from Syria with a large caravan of Quraish, containing their money and merchandise, accompanied by some thirty or forty men... When the Apostle heard about Abu Sufyan coming from Syria, he summoned the Muslims and said, "This is the Quraish caravan containing their property. Go out to attack it, perhaps Allah will give it as a prey

Number 31
48 And the officers who were over the thousands of the army, the commanders of thousands and hundreds, came to Moses.

49 They told [him], Your servants have counted the warriors under our command, and not one man of us is missing.

50 We have brought as the Lord's offering what each man obtained--articles of gold, armlets, bracelets, signet rings, earrings, neck ornaments--to make atonement for ourselves before the Lord.

You can't compare Israel wiping out the evil Canaanites with muhammad and his band of merry thieves.

God himself made it very clear to the Israelites that it is “not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations…” (Deuteronomy 9:5)

I think You christians would be quite happy for that to happen since your God commanded it

Numbers 31
15 And Moses said to them, Have you let all the women live?

16 Behold, these caused the Israelites by the counsel of Balaam to trespass and act treacherously against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and so a [smiting] plague came among the congregation of the Lord.(C)

17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who is not a virgin.

18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

I should have known you would come up with this muslim fantasy!
Of course you will strip everything out of context to try and make it look like the opposite of what it is.

Those virgin girls are the survivors of God's punishment of the Midianites and Moabites women who were sent by their men to sexyally entice Israel with prostitution.

God slaughtered 24,000 of the men and women who had committed adultery by a plague while the rest were publicly executed.

Those virgins were kept alive because they were chaste and did not take part in the sin.

Rather than trying to corrupt the Bible to make it seem like the Koran, maybe you should ask yourself why allah told muslm men that it is their duty to rape married women in the presence of their husbands?

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger seemed to refrain from having sexual intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists were still alive .Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran 4:. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).

Sahih Muslim 8:3432

I always find this Hadith and Koranic verse funny because it shows once again that the spirit of takfeer is part and parcel of Islam. muhaMAD's companions showed that they have higher moral standards than allah himself and if it were not for the intervention of allah, they wouldn't have raped those married women!

Why should we Muslims be happy when those girls have done nothing wrong to that warrant such treatment whosoever is found in that act isn't a Muslim because he/she has disobeyed Allah

Allah SWT said:

"Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly."
(QS. Al-Mumtahana 60: Verse cool

Muslims would be happy for all the reasons I mentioned above. Allah himself makes it a command that Muslim men must rape captured girls/women. Learn your own religion!

1 Like

Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by haekymbahd(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

You laugh in the same spirit of ignorance as your illiterate prophet because just like him, you have no idea what the Trinity is.

Jesus is the Word of God;
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father,full of grace and truth

(John 1:14)

Therefore if God is Holy, then God's Word (Jesus) is Holy as well and God's Spirit (the Holy Spirit) is Holy as well.

If God is Eternal, then God's Word, Jesus is Eternal as well and God's Spirit the Holy Spirit is Eternal as well.

If God is Uncreated, then God's Word, Jesus is Uncreated as well and God's Spirit the Holy Spirit is Uncreated as well

If God is Divine, then God's Word, Jesus is Divine as well and God's Spirit, the Holy Spirit is Divine as well.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit are manifestations of God and their divinity is as a result of being part of God's identity.

Jesus has the same power as God, but when He became human, he voluntarily gave up some of those powers, but after He accomplished His mission of establishing the Church, those powers were restored to Him

I have glorified you on the earth. I have finished the work which you have given me to do. And now, O Father, glorify me together with yourself, with the glory which I had with you before the world was

(John 17:4,5)
Was it Allah that told unitarian christians that trinity was false or have forgotten how trinitarians were Killing the unitarian [Arius]. What led to the sitting at the council of Nicea if not debate about false doctrine trinity...

Imagine word of God that has a different will to God. A God that receive command from another.

Mathew 26
39 And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire.

One thing you missed God cannot die but Jesus can die.

John 20
17 Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.

GreatAxeMan:

In Islam, allah is the originator of sin.

It is allah who makes human beings commit sin in Islam, not Sheitan:

Jami' at-Tirmidhi 3075

Narrated Muslim bin Yasar
Al Juhani

Allah's apostle ( ﷺ ) said: 'When Allah creates a person for Paradise He causes him to do the deeds of the people of Paradise until he dies doing one of the deeds of the people of Paradise and is admitted to Paradise accordingly. And when Allah (SWT) creates a person for Hell, He causes him to do the deeds of the people of Hell until he dies doing one of the deeds of the people of Hell and is admitted to Hell thereby."

So it is allah who causes people to commit sin, so he can send them to hell. If you say that allah's slaves have free will, then you're saying that they can overcome allah's own will. I know as a Christian that allah is worth less than dog poo, but for a muslim like you to share the same belief with me, truly touching and humbling grin
Please bring an authentic Hadith to back up your claim this hadeeth is daeef (inauthentic)

The Quran is the word of Allah himself

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, Allah does not wrong the people at all, but it is the people who are wronging themselves."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 44)

No it is your god (Jesus) that makes people to sin

2 Thessalonians 2vs11
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

GreatAxeMan:

Also, what do you mean by "predicting the future?" Your illiterate"prophet" was notoriously bad at doing this so I'm surprised you would try to justify him by using one of his week points.
I think you teacher Paul was the one predicted wrongly thinking Christ will come back in is time can you imagine he was led by the holy spirit even Jesus self didn't know the hour...

I thess 4
15 For this we declare to you by the Lord's [own] word, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord shall in no way precede [into His presence] or have any advantage at all over those who have previously fallen asleep [in Him in death].

GreatAxeMan:

All I need to do is mention one of his numerous false prophecies and ask you when they will come true:

Sunan Abu Dawood Book 37, Number 4282:

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The greatest war, the conquest of Constantinople and the coming forth of the Dajjal (Antichrist) will take place within a period of seven months.

Constantinople fell 800 years ago, so if your "prophet" is truly a Prophet, Where is the Dajjal?

This is referring to the conquest of constantinople at the ends of time, almost certainly by Imam Mahdi's army. It is yet to happen

Dont call something a false prophecy just because you cant understand it.

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6924:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed ani the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

GreatAxeMan:

Shirk means bowing down to someone other than allah. I'm not surprised that you would blatantly lie about something that your "prophet" said because along with rape, immorality and murder, lying is a natural part of the muslim character:

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4010

[i]It was narrated that 'Ubaidullah bin Abi Bakr said:

I heard Anas say: 'The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: The major sins are: Associating others with Allah (Shirk) , disobeying one's parents, killing a soul (murder) and speaking falsely.""

أخبرنا محمد بن عبد الأعلى، قال حدثنا خالد، قال حدثنا شعبة، عن
Differentiate between worship and prostrate. Allah told the Angels to postrate to Adam not worship him as a test. The Angels never worshipped Adam.

Is it possible for you to prostrate to your parent without worshipping them?

GreatAxeMan:

Except that you conveniently left out out the fact that robbing a caravan is not war.
Your own Mufasereen testify that the sole purpose for attacking innocent traders coming from Syria was to steal their goods:

Sirat Rasul Allah by Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 428)

Then the apostle heard that Abu Sufyan was coming from Syria with a large caravan of Quraish, containing their money and merchandise, accompanied by some thirty or forty men... When the Apostle heard about Abu Sufyan coming from Syria, he summoned the Muslims and said, "This is the Quraish caravan containing their property. Go out to attack it, perhaps Allah will give it as a prey

1. The Meccan seized a lot of Muslims wealth when they left Mecca. Plus, they were ostracized/boycotted for 3 years, putting them into a condition worst than a modern ghetto. The Prophet’s wife and uncle died as result of this boycott. Not to forget countless torture and persecutions.

2.The expedition of 300+ men from Medina was not meant for war. It was to raid the caravan of Abu Sufyan. Remember that he’s one of the staunchest enemy at that time and was among the richest. (as a result of looting Muslims properties). So it wasn’t a robbery attempt. It was to take back what was taken from the Muslims.

3.This turned into a war when the Meccans sniffed the incoming raid and sent an army of 1000+ men, fully equipped. The outnumbered, under-equipped Muslims had no choice but to defend themselves.

4. Since it is a war, they are permitted to take spoils of war and hostages. I don’t think there’s anything wrong in this. Those captured were ransomed or made to do service to Medinans before they are freed.

It is also interesting that Abu Sufyan embraced Islam together with his wife a few years after the Badr. He even express his regret not to embrace Islam sooner. If he has no complain, why would anyone complain?

GreatAxeMan:

You can't compare Israel wiping out the evil Canaanites with muhammad and his band of merry thieves.

God himself made it very clear to the Israelites that it is “not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations…” (Deuteronomy 9:5)
so the meccans were not evil for sending Muslims out of their land. The Muslims also want to take possession of their land why can't you christians reason it that way.

GreatAxeMan:

I should have known you would come up with this muslim fantasy!
Of course you will strip everything out of context to try and make it look like the opposite of what it is.

Those virgin girls are the survivors of God's punishment of the Midianites and Moabites women who were sent by their men to sexyally entice Israel with prostitution.

God slaughtered 24,000 of the men and women who had committed adultery by a plague while the rest were publicly executed.

Those virgins were kept alive because they were chaste and did not take part in the sin.

Rather than trying to corrupt the Bible to make it seem like the Koran, maybe you should ask yourself why allah told muslm men that it is their duty to rape married women in the presence of their husbands?

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger seemed to refrain from having sexual intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists were still alive .Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran 4:. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).

I always find this Hadith and Koranic verse funny because it shows once again that the spirit of takfeer is part and parcel of Islam. muhaMAD's companions showed that they have higher moral standards than allah himself and if it were not for the intervention of allah, they wouldn't have raped those married women!

Muslims would be happy for all the reasons I mentioned above. Allah himself makes it a command that Muslim men must rape captured girls/women. Learn your own religion!
Your god Jesus is the one who gave the command to rape captive women.

So how did the warrior of your God detect virgins what test did they carry out

Deuteronomy 21:10-25:19
New International Version
Marrying a Captive Woman
10 When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives,

11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.

12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails

13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.

14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.

Imagine after raping her you can still send her away if you don't want her anymore.
Re: Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel by GreatAxeMan: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
haekymbahd:
Was it Allah that told unitarian christians that trinity was false or have forgotten how trinitarians were Killing the unitarian [Arius]. What led to the sitting at the council of Nicea if not debate about false doctrine trinity

It's funny that you're using Unitarians to justify the dumb teachings of your illiterate prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) because they still accept Jesus as the Son of God and they pray to him even though they don't understand the Trinity.

And it's obvious that like prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW), you don't understand what the Trinity is, or you wouldn't have butchered John 20:17 the way you did.

Unlike your book of lies written by your god, allah Satan We Trust (SWT), the Trinity does not mean God, Mary and Jesus. It means God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is part of God's identity. So worship of Jesus, essentially means worship of God:

John 14:11

Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

John 14: 6-14

If you know me, then you will also know my Father. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” Philip said to him, “Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father

What's funny is that followers of the illiterate pedophile don't know that their own "prophet" created his own illiterate version of the trinity under which he made himself allah's partner:

MOOhaMAD is allah's partner in knowledge. Whatever Allah knows best, he also knows best:

Narrated Abu Dharr: I entered the mosque while Allah’s Apostle was sitting there. When the sun had set, the Prophet said, “O Abu Dharr! Do you know where this (sun) goes?” I said,“Allah and His Apostle know best.”
Allah's apostle (ﷺ) then replied: It sets in a pool of muddy water

(Sahih Bukhari 9 : 93 : 520)

Extraordinary "wisdom" from allah and his prophet!grin

Obedience to MOOhaMAD is obedience to allah, so MOOhaMAD is allah's partner in commanding the obedience of allah's cattle:

Surah 4:80

Whoever obeys the Messenger has truly obeyed Allah. But whoever turns away, then ˹know that˺ We have not sent you ˹O Prophet˺ as a keeper over them.

Allah and his "prophet" are also partners in praise! That is why when the man whose name at birth was Qathem decided that he wanted to be a "prophet" he changed his name to Muhammad which means the Praised One.

So muhammad the fact that muhammad is the praised one can only mean that he is allah's partner in praise, since the koran says ALL praise is for allah:

Surah 34:1

All praise is for Allah, to Whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And praise be to Him in the Hereafter. He is the All-Wise, All-Aware.

I could also give you numerous Hadith showing that on the day of judgement, allah will join forces with muhammad and the Black Stone of the Kaaba to form a comical islamic trinity, but I think the point has already been made: Your "prophet" created his own version of the Trinity, but his followers were too dumb to realize that he had duped them.

Please bring an authentic Hadith to back up your claim this hadeeth is daeef (inauthentic)

The Quran is the word of Allah himself

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, Allah does not wrong the people at all, but it is the people who are wronging themselves."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 44)

I'll do better than give you a Hadith even though the Jamir At Tirmidhi I gave you is authentic Sahih by Sheikh Albani.

Here is the koran itself saying that it is allah who misguides disbelievers:

Surah 14.4

ALLAH leads astray whom He wills and guides
whom He wills
. And He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Allah's role as Satan who leads his cattle into temptation is also contained in numerous other authentic Sahih Hadith apart from the Jamir At Tirmidhi one that I gave you:

Sahih Muslim 2658a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying. Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it. The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the ears is listening to voluptuous (song or talk) and the adultery of the tongue is licentious speech and the adultery of the hand is the lustful grip (embrace) and the adultery of the feet is to walk (to the place) where he intends to commit adultery

Sunan Abi Dawud 4713

'A'ishah, mother of the believers, said:

The Prophet (May peace be upon him) was invited to the funeral of a boy who belonged to the ANSAR and I said; Messenger of Allah! This one is blessed, for he has done no evil, nor has he known it. He replied: It may be otherwise, 'A'ishah, for Allah created Paradise and created those who will go to it, and He created it for them when they were still in their father's loins; and Allah created hell and created those who will go to it, and created it for them when they were still in their father's loins

You can see from this that allah is truly Satanic because he created people for hellfire while they were in their father's loins, in other words, BEFORE THEY BECAME HUMAN BEINGS WHO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SIN AND RIGHTEOUSNESS!
This is how evil allah is!

No it is your god (Jesus) that makes people to sin

2 Thessalonians 2vs11
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

The Bible is a Book of context and I'm sure you know this which is why you ignored the context of this verse beginning from 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved

It's obvious that Paul is talking about the time of the Antichrist or the Lawless One and the passage refers to those unrepentant sinners who have already made themselves slaves to the Antichrist.

I think you teacher Paul was the one predicted wrongly thinking Christ will come back in is time can you imagine he was led by the holy spirit even Jesus self didn't know the hour...

I thess 4
15 For this we declare to you by the Lord's [own] word, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord shall in no way precede [into His presence] or have any advantage at all over those who have previously fallen asleep [in Him in death].

Paul's epistles were written as a guidance for several successive generations of the Church until the end of the Church Age and the Second coming of Christ which is why they are written in a way which applies to the present day Church.

This is referring to the conquest of constantinople at the ends of time, almost certainly by Imam Mahdi's army. It is yet to happen

Dont call something a false prophecy just because you cant understand it.

Constantinople was conquered by the Turks in 1453 which is almost 700 years ago, and ever since then, it has been a Muslim city with a 99% Muslim population. So why will the MAD Mahdi try to conquer a city that is already in muslim hands? Your desperation is showing! grin

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6924:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed ani the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Thank you for once again proving that your prophet spoke out of his backside whenever he opened his unlettered mouth! I'm sure you're wondering why I just referred to your prophet's prophecies as painfully stupid, so let me explain why:

You said that the prophecy about the last hour occuring after the conquest of Constantinople refers to an event that is yet to happen, BUT IF THIS IS TRUE, WHY IS YOUR PROPHET STILL TALKING ABOUT THE ROMANS?

The Roman Empire does not exist anymore!!! It has not existed for nearly 700 years!!! SO WHO ARE THESE ROMANS THAT THE MADDY (MAHDI) WILL CONQUER IN THE FUTURE CONSTANTINOPLE?!?

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A RELIGION IS FOUNDED ON LIES? IT BECOMES EASIER TO DEBUNK WITH EACH NEW LIE THAT YOU INVENT!!! grin grin grin

In any event, the truth that your prophet did not know what he was talking about, is beautifully captured in this Hadith:

[i]A person asked Allah's Apostle: When would the Last Hour come? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (pbuh) kept quiet for a while. Then he looked at a young boy in his presence and said: If this boy lives, he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come to you.

Sahih Muslim 41:7050 - 7053

I have plenty more examples of your prophet's ignorance to share with you, so stay tuned!

Differentiate between worship and prostrate. Allah told the Angels to postrate to Adam not worship him as a test. The Angels never worshipped Adam.

Is it possible for you to prostrate to your parent without worshipping them

You should blame your "prophet" for this, because according to him, prostration (Sujood) in Islam is an act of worship.

In fact the practice of prostrating as a way of greeting or paying respect in Islam is regarded as shirk and is strictly prohibited.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

With regard to bowing when greeting someone, it is not allowed, as it was narrated in at-Tirmidhi that they asked the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) about a man who bowed when he meets his brother. He said: “No (do not do that).” That is also because it is not permissible to bow or prostrate except to Allah, may He be glorified and exalted , even though doing this by way of greeting was acceptable according to the teachings of earlier Prophets, as in the story of Yoosuf, “…and they fell down before him prostrate. And he said: "O my father! This is the interpretation of my dream aforetime…” [Yoosuf 12:100]. But according to our laws (sharee‘ah), it is not acceptable to prostrate except to Allah. In fact there is even a prohibition on standing up in greeting for one another as the non-Arabs do, so how about bowing and prostrating? That which is a partial bow is also included in the prohibition.

Majmoo‘ al-Fataawa (1/377)

1. The Meccan seized a lot of Muslims wealth when they left Mecca. Plus, they were ostracized/boycotted for 3 years, putting them into a condition worst than a modern ghetto. The Prophet’s wife and uncle died as result of this boycott. Not to forget countless torture and persecutions.

Thank you for FINALLY agreeing that what happened at Badr was not a battle, but an armed robbery attack.

But once again, you are guilty of lying to further the cause of Islam. Your "prophet's" wife Khadija was old enough to be his mother and his uncle Abu Lahab did not die in Battle with the Quraysh but was beaten to death by one of Muhammad's sex slaves, a woman called Lubaba.

2.The expedition of 300+ men from Medina was not meant for war. It was to raid the caravan of Abu Sufyan. Remember that he’s one of the staunchest enemy at that time and was among the richest. (as a result of looting Muslims properties). So it wasn’t a robbery attempt. It was to take back what was taken from the Muslims.

Again, why the lies? The caravan was coming from Syria. Were your "prophet's" followers based in Syria? This is from your own scholars:

3.This turned into a war when the Meccans sniffed the incoming raid and sent an army of 1000+ men, fully equipped. The outnumbered, under-equipped Muslims had no choice but to defend themselves.

Once again, Ease up on the lies bro, I'm suffering second hand embarrassment on your behalf. So the Meccans sent an army of 1000 soldiers to Syria? Because the caravan already contained 1000 men, most of whom were traders and the rest of whom were bodyguards.

Dey lie small small. Not everyone has the anointment of lying like this man:

صلى الله Allah's messenger (1)said:

"I have fabricated lies against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken"

Tarikh al-Tabari (111 .p) (تاريخ الطبري)

4. Since it is a war, they are permitted to take spoils of war and hostages. I don’t think there’s anything wrong in this. Those captured were ransomed or made to do service to Medinans before they are freed.

But it wasn't a war was it? I think you know the answer cheesy

It is also interesting that Abu Sufyan embraced Islam together with his wife a few years after the Badr. He even express his regret not to embrace Islam sooner. If he has no complain, why would anyone complain?

I know that Abu Sufyan embraced islam. In fact, I'm a big fan of Abu Sufyan because he's one of those honest muslims who told the truth about muhammad:

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

Narrated Abu Sufyan:
“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين

so the meccans were not evil for sending Muslims out of their land. The Muslims also want to take possession of their land why can't you christians reason it that way.

The relationship between muhammad and the Quraysh is different from God's command to Israel to wipe out the Canaanites.

In the case of muhammad and the Quraysh, they were his blood relatives and he himself was a Quraysh. So many of the people he was slaughtering would have been related to him either by blood or marriage.

On the other hand, the land of Canaan had been promised to Israel by God many centuries before they began to take possession of the land. So for Israel, it was more a case of taking something that already belongs to you. Like a landlord evicting a tenant from his property.

Your god Jesus is the one who gave the command to rape captive women

First of all, where do you see rape or sexual intercourse mentioned here?

The passage refers to marriage between an Israelite soldier and a foreign female war refugee.

In the Bible, the laws of God apply to both the foreigner and the native of Israel. There is not one law for the native Israelite and another for the foreigner:

Leviticus 24:22

You are to have the same law for the foreigner and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.’”

And what does the law say about rape? Well the law prohibits rape and gives a death sentence for it:

But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die (Deuteronomy 22:25, KJV).

The dishonour mentioned in Deuteronomy 21:10-25:19 refers to the act of publicly shaving the woman's head and making her wear sack clothes for a month.

This was done as a way of making the woman less desirable for a man.

If after seeing the woman with bald head and wearing the same dirty clothes for a whole month, he still wants to marry, then he can, but if she refuses, he must let her go wherever she wants. He cannot keep her as a sex slave or sell her because she is not his property.

The Israelites did not practice sex slavery or rape of female captives.

Compare this to allah's followers who are commanded by allah to rape female captives even if they are reluctant to do it:

Notice that Muhammad's companions did not want to rape the captive women in the presence of their husbands UNTIL ALLAH REVEALED A VERSE OF THE KORAN TELLING THEM TO DO IT!

Allah's cattle also had sex slave markets were they would inspect the sex slaves by squeezing their breasts and buttocks:

Musanaf ibn Abi Shayba, Volume 4 page 289 Tradition 20240.

Mujahid said: I was walking with Ibn Umar in a slave market, then we saw some slave dealers gathered around one slave-girl and they were kissing her , when they saw Ibn Umar, they stopped and said: 'Ibn Umar has arrived'. Then ibn Umar came closer to the slave-girl, he squeezed her breasts and buttocks and then said: 'Who is the master of this slave-girl, she is just a commodity! '

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Information On Arabic Schoool. / Salvation In Islam / Help Me To Plan For I'tikaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.