Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? (2590 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SandraIkuboR(f): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
toujurs:
You are a confirmed introvert. You don't have friends outside this forum. That is why you spend all your life typing nonsense, continue claim what you are not. Broke idiot. You can't even take your self out for a treat, and you feel you can call someone else broke.
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SandraIkuboR(f): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
toujurs:
You are a confirmed introvert. You don't have friends outside this forum. That is why you spend all your life typing nonsense, continue claim what you are not. Broke idiot. You can't even take your self out for a treat, and you feel you can call someone else broke.
Do you know me so much to my doorstep in Ekosodin??

God know say for real life you no go fit follow me yarn this trash wey you dey cap for here ...Rubbish undecided angry
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by toujurs: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

God know say for real life you no go fit follow me yarn this trash wey you dey cap for here ...Rubbish undecided angry
Even Student now brags undecided. You think its by opening that your legs, You no be anything. You fit one small boy claiming to be a lady. Because a typical lady, can't even type this shit you typing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SandraIkuboR(f): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
toujurs:
Even Student now brags undecided. You think its by opening that your legs, You no be anything. You fit one small boy claiming to be a lady. Because a typical lady, can't even type this shit you typing.
Guy, I'm a female

Get thatttttt!!!!!! undecided
Read that slowly, I'm fffeeemmmaaallleee!!!!!!

Please STOP mentioning me if you've got nothing important to say to me angry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SandraIkuboR(f): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
toujurs:
Bragging ??
Nobody is bragging here!!!!!!

I'm what I am!!
And I'm PROUD to be what I am
Get that.... Okay!!!!

And stop with this unnecessary entitlement

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SUPERBLOOM: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ishilove:

Buhahahahahaa!!!
kiss
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by VenumX: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:
Yes i did dated one and the experience was terrible. I heard he was supposed to graduate in 2020 but just going for NYSC this 2022
Turns out he was a student of University Of Abuja; a member of NAMS and also a
Professional Bambiala. HE is a 5star General beggar on nairaland.

How did i get to know ? He was of the habit of asking for my account numbers and those of his friends to beg on nairaland.
Mr FRlDAY OYIKOCHO ODEH aka Decryptor was also in the habit of posting his phone numbers and mine to beg for recharge cards on NAIRALAND

grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Agboconsult1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Relocated from JOS to PH..hope to meet a female nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by bibianna(f): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
toujurs:
you look fine and decent, you would make a sweet and caring relationship cheesy

Oh thank you! smiley
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Hamachi(f): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2022
undecided
Agboconsult1:
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by CBDC: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!
this picture is deep

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by zexy2030(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Some of them are kids and extreme introverts....met one last month and couldn't even look me in the face

Kept staring at his feet.....Lmao
Can I meet you, I'm in agbor.
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SUPERBLOOM: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:
Yes i did dated one and the experience was terrible. I heard he was supposed to graduate in 2020 but just going for NYSC this 2022

How did i get to know ? He was of the habit of asking for my account numbers and those of his friends to beg on nairaland.
Mr FRlDAY OYIKOCHO ODEH was also in the habit of posting his phone numbers and mine to beg for recharge cards on NAIRALAND

It was bitter
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Lazbery(m): 1:21am On Mar 18, 2022
Nope but still searching if I may see .
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by DaBogu: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Blunttruth:

Hell no
y?
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Blunttruth: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
DaBogu:
y?
Bunch of babies, faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by DaBogu: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Blunttruth:

Bunch of babies, faceless forum.
True to some extent
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by DaBogu: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Agboconsult1:
Nice
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by Blessedpalms: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
toujurs:
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by DaBogu: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SUPERBLOOM: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

Which side for Ekosodin ?

I dey around that soft touch Hotels and suites around that EDPA quarters
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SUPERBLOOM: 12:40am On Jan 02
Jeon:

ONE OF THOSE CHICKEN FORMING HARD MEN HERE..
grin grin
Re: Have You Dated Someone On Nairaland? by SUPERBLOOM: 5:06am On Apr 01
SUPERBLOOM:

Mr FRlDAY OYIKOCHO ODEH was also in the habit of posting his phone numbers and mine to beg for recharge cards on NAIRALAND
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who has Yahoo? I Want to Chat! / Nairaland Hook-up / I Need A Serious Date That Would Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.