Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,865 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Does Lasting 30mins To 1hr In Bed Sound To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does Lasting 30mins To 1hr In Bed Sound To You? (132 Views)

We Lost Our Brilliant �� Boy In �� &watch This Video U Last M Than 1hr In Be / Watch This Video To Save Your Marriage And You Last More Than 1hr In Bed / Gig for Native Hausa Speaker (Earn #2500 for a 30mins survey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Lasting 30mins To 1hr In Bed Sound To You? by Collinsjay: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Imagine that moment you are going at it with your partner, then she tells you not to stop because she is reaching her climax and just then you could go no more because you already reached the promised land before her. How frustrating your partner must be.

If this is you and you want to solve this problem once and for all, then click the link below

https://7daysfruitchallenge.carrd.co/

Let me give you a little gist.

I have a good friend by name Emeka. Emeka is a rich and successful young man with a beautiful home.

I love going over to his home on Sundays for that special meal made by his beautiful wife.

I always envied this guy because I define him as lucky when it comes to having a perfect home.

But I noticed each time we cracked jokes and mentioned anything that has to do with the bedroom, his wife always made this side comments which I noticed embarasses my friend.

I always wave those remarks aside because I hate involving myself in other people's business, or probably I haven't given it a deep thought to ask.

But one faithful day, when we were out drinking, I had to bring up the topic, it was definitely not a conversation he was ready to have but after much persuasion he opened up.

He explained how he wasn't able to give his wife the satisfaction she deserved, she never got the chance to climax, all he could do was make babies which is not just the only thing the wife wanted.

He said he has tried different enhancers and non have helped his situation the way he wanted, and he is getting scared one day his wife will cheat on him.

I could imagine what that thought will do to him considering his wife in question is a definition of beauty, even with two kids her curves were still in tact, I really felt his pain.

Then I asked why he never mentioned it all this while. He gave me the same popular reason, he was ashamed of opening up.

Yes I understood him perfectly, because he was well built, kept fit and was always a catch, so its difficult imagining that such a person won't be good in bed.

I told him I could help him get rid of his problem once and for all, you need to see his face lit with excitement.

He told me if I'm joking I should stop it because, this was a real situation.
But I gave him the assurance that his problem could be solved permanently.

He was so excited that he was already pulling out his atm card for us to go withdraw and get the drugs.

I laughed and told him, we won't be buying any drug just fruits.

I could see his excitement drop because he felt I was messing with him, he said if fruits were the solution then he shouldn't have the problem in the first place because he takes fruit more than he eats food.

Then I told him, it hasn't worked because he didn't do it the right way. We went to the market bought all we needed, we didn't even spend up to 6k and we headed home, I prepared it for him which wasn't more than 3mins and asked him to drink.

I told him to do exactly what I have done for 7days and he will see a difference.

Fast forward to today, Emeka is a champion in the bedroom, I get to see how his wife glows each time I visited and I knew something really changed.

I can help you get the same result, but you must be ready to do this 7days challenge religiously. And if you do, you will equally be among the celebrated champions.

This 7days fruit challenge is 100% natural and has no side effect.

I know you must have spent thousands of naira trying to get rid of this problem, but in this challenge you won't spend more than 6,000naira in getting the items you will be using for this.

This challenge will only last for 7days and if done properly, you will see massive improvement in your bedroom game, and you will get to give your partner that glow that comes with satisfaction.

Other benefits you will get out of this challenge includes

Detoxification

Weight loss

PH balancing

Building up of the immune system.

The good thing is that it will only take you 3mins to prepare.

I have prepared a mini course that will guide you on what fruits to get and a step by step process that will teach you exactly what I taught Emeka and how to get the same result he got.

If this sounds good enough to you

Click link below to purchase this course at a
discounted price of 2000naira only

https://7daysfruitchallenge.carrd.co/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data / Yanchep's Highest-rated Fencing Installation Company / Correct Security Arrangement, Not Mercenary Solution To Security Challenges, Olo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.