Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Malami: I Asked For Further Probe, Not Kyari’s Exoneration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Asked For Further Probe, Not Kyari’s Exoneration (147 Views)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami: I Asked For Further Probe, Not Kyari’s Exoneration by Azeemokoya: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Justice Minister Abubakar Malami, SAN, said he requested for further probe with a view to cover the field in investigation in order to arrived at informed decision on Abba Kyari.

Malami said this in a statement issued by his Special Assistant (Media and Public Relations), Dr Umar Gwandu in Abuja on Sunday, March 13.

According to him, there appears to be a “misunderstanding regarding the issue.”

”It was a case of work in progress in respect of which the office of the Attorney General of the Federation requested for further probe in relation to some aspects of investigation.

“It was clear that the conclusion on the alleged contradiction on the issue was a clear case of misconception.

”The office of the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice’s stance is that no conclusion has been reached in the direction of absence of evidence relating to the first report,” Malami clarified.

Meanwhile, Ramatu Yakubu Kyari, wife of the suspended DCP Abba Kyari, on Monday, slumped shortly after a Federal High Court, Abuja, adjourned the bail application of her husband until March 28.

Justice Emeka Nwite had fixed March 28 for ruling on the bail motion filed by Ramatu’s husband and others after their lawyers and the prosecution counsel argued their position for and against the request.

Justice Nwite, who adjourned the ruling, ordered Kyari and other police officers seeking for a bail to be remanded in the custody of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) pending the determination of the matter.

The middle aged woman, who wore a black Hijab, however, fell on the floor while armed operatives of the NDLEA were leading Kyari and the others away from the court premises...

https://newsroundtheclock.com/malami-i-asked-for-further-probe-not-kyaris-exoneration/

Re: Malami: I Asked For Further Probe, Not Kyari’s Exoneration by Emdsa: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
God will help this country
Re: Malami: I Asked For Further Probe, Not Kyari’s Exoneration by Blackfire(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Leave kyari alone

We the youths stand with our super cop

Our very own

Stop media propaganda
Re: Malami: I Asked For Further Probe, Not Kyari’s Exoneration by Cyntie55(f): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Corrupt Man
Re: Malami: I Asked For Further Probe, Not Kyari’s Exoneration by Remman(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mafians done threaten to kill this man nai make him don dey change mouth... Kyari was a powerful member of international Mafia so it will be difficult for any person in Nigeria to just slam him! However, all this rubbish is just to delay him from leaving Nigeria to the USA to face his charges. But the FBI doesn't bother at all, they'll wait and finally would still come for him. All these dramas are jokes. And they're scared that if he gets to the US, by the time he feeds on FBI's secret special "Truth Serum" , he'll spit out all members of his crime lords. The best thing is to poison him and lie that he committed suicide, but then, that would lead to another investigation and can even be more dangerous then letting him go to face his crime charges now. So, i guess you know what to do, allow FBI to have the Fulani idiotic goat.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Owelle Rochas Okorcha. / Pwan @ 10 Watch The Entertaining Music Video / 2023: For Nigeria To Move Forwards, Pls Vote A Living & Healthy Candidate Not Ol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.