Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,262 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta (52248 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Mother, 2 Daughters Die In Ogun Accident As SUV Rams Into Stationary Truck / Fire Guts Petrol Tanker, Stationary Trucks In Mile 2, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Rexymania(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chai! Young blood! Na young blood dey sweet for evil people pass. If you know you know
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by sharpwriter(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Unrated900:
May their souls
Rest In Peace.
How did he ran under the truck with Benz
Benz for that matter.
Na so one Range Rover velar almost kill me today with speed.
I was on Es 330 tokunbo
And He was on velar.
With a top notch speed of 180 on Ondo Ore road.
I sharply caution my self
Cos the more he speeds the more I speeds and the more
This ekuke V6 keeps tiring.
At a point I wave at him and said bros
I greet u specially
U sabiiii pass me.
No need to do car race again
See yourself, doing car racing with one suv on top say you no go agree make one person bully you for road abi?

Please who called "on your marks, set go" for you people?

Na so you dey cause trouble for road upandan angry
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ademola47:
The surprising thing about this type of accident is that the driver and motor boy of the truck usually survive unhurt...

You no see the word stationary ABI you be illiterate ni
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Nlanalyst: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
obembet:

Even if they use another person children to do momey ritual
I'm looking forward to your thread announcing the disqualification of Ronaldo tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Olam09(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nksleek:
Five undergraduates have reportedly lost their lives after their Benz ran under a stationary truck along Kwale expressway in Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that all five including two ladies were returning from a night club in the early hours of Tuesday, 15th March, 2022 when the fatal accident occurred.

According to reports gathered, the young men alleged to be students of a Federal University in the state bought the Benz shortly before the ASUU strike and were returning from a birthday celebration held at the club house.

As at press time, Sector Commander of the FRSC could not be reached for comments but eyewitnesses disclosed that there was no survivor.

Below are the victims of the ghastly accident that occurred along Kwale express. They ran under a stationary truck while returning from a night club. There was no survivor ���
May their souls rest in peace

Watch the videos on Facebook;

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/812356763493195/?d=n

Awon Og's
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by crackhouse(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ademola47:
The surprising thing about this type of accident is that the driver and motor boy of the truck usually survive unhurt...
it's like u don't know the meaning of stationary.
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by tiswell(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
obembet:
Under 18 driving over 12milion car. All Na grace.

[s]Abeg Manchester United go beat ATM today.. CR7 to score brace grin
[/s]

if wishes were horses...

Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Richvibes1997: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
proclinician:
Karma something. Oyibo way u defraud don jazz una.

Say hi to abacha in hell jare. Tell lugard his contraption has failed.
shut up you fool must every thing be related to Yahoo what if his dad is rich or something#Bleep all hypocrites#
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Richvibes1997: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Angel55555:

It's actually 5m and regardless of how they made their money no one deserves to be mocked, what about our politician children who are balling more than most yahoo guys with the money stolen from the government purse and tax payers. It doesn't cost a thing to be sensitive and reasonable. Peace
leave that idiot I just hate Nigerians, don't be surprise if come contact with this guy's he will be jumping and hailing, begging this guy's to show him way, and who said they are g boys??
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by proclinician: 12:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Richvibes1997:
shut up you fool must every thing be related to Yahoo what if his dad is rich or something#Bleep all hypocrites#

What if he is a yahoo boy. Must everything be tied to papa wealth. Poor stupid miserable bastard. Shut ur fucking mouth, idiot.
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Richvibes1997: 12:34am On Mar 16, 2022
proclinician:

What if he is a yahoo boy. Must everything be tied to papa wealth. Poor stupid miserable bastard. Shut ur fucking mouth, idiot.
at least I no miserable pass your papa
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Raxxye(m): 12:39am On Mar 16, 2022
May God help us punish the truck drivers who keep parking/abandoning their trucks on the road without sufficient warning signs, thereby sending our youths to their early graves in their numbers!
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by nelsonoba: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2022
For all the people saying the regular cliché "may their souls rest in peace", maybe it's actually time you think about the reality of Eternity, heaven & hell, and understand the fact that God's word cannot change for anybody. If God's word says the wages of sin is death (eternal damnation in hell), then you better believe it's true. No amount of "Rest in peace" can take a sinner from hell to heaven if they died without Christ as their Lord and Saviour. From the report, these people died in sin and while drunk. I can assure you that by now, these people are screaming for a help that will never come to them again and wishing they had just one more minute to be given to them to come back here on earth to repent and die back so they can make it into heaven.

Whoever it is that is encouraging you to live in sin today will not be there to help you when you face God after death for judgement. No pleasure of this world is worth sacrificing Eternity for. Your money will fail you one day, but a life lived in Christ will make every suffering you think you're passing through today to look like nothing in Eternity

Nksleek:
Five undergraduates have reportedly lost their lives after their Benz ran under a stationary truck along Kwale expressway in Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that all five including two ladies were returning from a night club in the early hours of Tuesday, 15th March, 2022 when the fatal accident occurred.

According to reports gathered, the young men alleged to be students of a Federal University in the state bought the Benz shortly before the ASUU strike and were returning from a birthday celebration held at the club house.

As at press time, Sector Commander of the FRSC could not be reached for comments but eyewitnesses disclosed that there was no survivor.

Below are the victims of the ghastly accident that occurred along Kwale express. They ran under a stationary truck while returning from a night club. There was no survivor ���
May their souls rest in peace

Watch the videos on Facebook;

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/812356763493195/?d=n

1 Like

Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by MAIKON: 1:05am On Mar 16, 2022
grin grin
sheanzy:

Bastard illiterate, your own is just to be asking questions like a mental patient.

Your parents wasted money in funding ur education.

If you quote me with question, your useless mother will reply you .
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by goodheart01: 1:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Jeon:
RIP..

RECKLESS LIFESTYLES

And I can bet it was during the selfie time this accident happened

1 Like

Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by kareemkamil(m): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2022
This is terrible
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by brightDdon(m): 4:50am On Mar 16, 2022
Emmariks:
Take her advise and leave the rest.
smiley grin angry angry jealousy
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:07am On Mar 16, 2022
bluefilm:
I blame ASUU strike and Alcohol.

Do those boys look like people who will sit down in class to listen to any lecturer

You should blame their crazy lifestyles

They have all the hallmarks of Yahoo boys.
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Zulu2022: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2022
proclinician:

U self no even get money pass me. I de 100% sure de talk this one with my full chest.

Shut ur mouth. Mumu
lol,poor man no go hustle
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Unrated900(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

See yourself, doing car racing with one suv on top say you no go agree make one person bully you for road abi?

Please who called "on your marks, set go" for you people?

Na so you dey cause trouble for road upandan angry

Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Angel55555(m): 6:31am On Mar 16, 2022
obembet:

Even if they use another person children to do momey ritual
Do you have any prove to support that ma
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by ednut1(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Ademola47:
stationary truck
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by ednut1(m): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2022
See as those young babes have wasted their lives chilling with yahoo boys
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by proclinician: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2022
Richvibes1997:
at least I no miserable pass your papa

Ode. U get papa?
Bastard
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by proclinician: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2022
Zulu2022:
lol,poor man no go hustle

Fool
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by imagrg(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2022
The youths in Naija have gone hay-wire!
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by texazzpete(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Ademola47:

“Stationary truck”

Abeg na.
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Zulu2022: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2022
proclinician:

Fool
keep asking wat guys u are older Dan are doing to mk money till u clock 50,zombie,ewu gambia
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Zulu2022: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2022
proclinician:

Fool
I quote u nd anywhere,money way crypto trading is giving boys for those trading on weekly chart,is enough to get you gle and house in lekki,if you trade with big capital yearly
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by olancho: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Those days as a young bachelor if I go out with friends and found out they are drinking heavily I will pretend to be sick and take non alcoholic drink because of driving. Some will call me Mugu I will just be laughing. My brother life no get duplicate. May their soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by proclinician: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Zulu2022:
keep asking wat guys u are older Dan are doing to mk money till u clock 50,zombie,ewu gambia

Let us sample our crypto portfolio here see who him own pass.

Idiot.
Re: Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta by Blackdisciple(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmm am sure they are not going to the night club from their respective homes.

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / Hilarious Pic: See What This Old Peugeot 504 Was Carrying / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.