Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Visa Delay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Delay (391 Views)

UK Visa Delay - Info Needed! / Help Portugal Visa Delay / Turkey Visa Application Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Visa Delay by awesomedeji111(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good Afternoon everyone. Pls I’m new here and I do not really know how to navigate on nairaland. Pls help push to the appropriate section.

I and my family ( myself my wife and our 10 month old daughter ) applied for a student visa which myself and my daughter are dependent. We all started the application together but when we’re to pay for health surcharge and visa fee, my passport wasn’t ready so my wife alone proceeded and we delayed my daughter’s. My self and my daughter later had out appointments at the TLS a month after and a day after our appointment, my wife’s visa came out and she left Nigeria on the 13th of February due of the school deadline date . The problem now is that my daughter whom we did biometric together on the 8th of February already received a mail and I have picked up her passport since 24th of February. Up till now my passport isn’t out nor any message received. I’m so worried pls. I sent them a paid mail on the 3rd of March and I was told to wait for 10 working days that a decision has been made but they wouldn’t disclose it . I sent them another mail 5days after to know the update and I was told to send all my details. Later I got another mail telling me to wait till another 15 working days that the issue has been escalated and I shouldn’t send any more mails till the 15 working days elapse.

Is there anyone here who is experiencing same and what steps have you taking pls ?
Re: Visa Delay by gaby(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
awesomedeji111:
Good Afternoon everyone. Pls I’m new here and I do not really know how to navigate on nairaland. Pls help push to the appropriate section.

I and my family ( myself my wife and our 10 month old daughter ) applied for a student visa which myself and my daughter are dependent. We all started the application together but when we’re to pay for health surcharge and visa fee, my passport wasn’t ready so my wife alone proceeded and we delayed my daughter’s. My self and my daughter later had out appointments at the TLS a month after and a day after our appointment, my wife’s visa came out and she left Nigeria on the 13th of February due of the school deadline date . The problem now is that my daughter whom we did biometric together of the 8th of February already received a mail and I have picked up her passport since 24th of February. Up till now my passport isn’t out nor any message received. I’m so worried pls. I sent them a paid mail on the 3rd of March and I was told to wait for 10 working days . I sent them another mail 5days after to know the update and I was told to send all my details. Later I got another mail telling me to wait till another 15 working days and I shouldn’t send a mail anymore till the 15 working days elapse

Then wait as instructed....

You can't get any better help here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Delay by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Student visa thread

(1)

African Migrants Are Making A New Life In Atlantic Canada / Relocating To Abuja; What Should I Know? / Nigerians In Uk And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.