Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

10 Best Places To Visit In Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Places To Visit In Africa (335 Views)

My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Best Places To Visit In Africa by AfricanSights: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Best 10 Places To Visit In Africa in 2023

Africa is a vast and diverse continent with breathtaking landscapes, rich cultures, and fascinating history.

Whether you are an adrenaline junkie seeking adventure or a relaxation seeker looking to unwind, Africa has something for everyone.

For any traveler looking to explore Africa, here are the top 10 must-visit places as part of your bucket list for 2023:

1. Serengeti National Park, Tanzania - Witness the Great Migration of wildebeest and zebras across the plains. This Tanzanian national park is home to one of the largest wildlife populations in Africa

2. Victoria Falls, Zambia/Zimbabwe - Experience the awe-inspiring power and beauty of one of the world's largest waterfalls. A popular destination for adrenaline junkies and nature lovers alike.

3. Pyramids of Giza, Egypt - Explore the ancient tombs and temples of the pharaohs and view the pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure.

4. The Sahara Desert - The Sahara Desert is one of the most breathtaking and iconic landmarks in all of Africa. This desert is every tourist's dream destination and home to a variety of wildlife. Visitors can go on camel safaris, sandboarding, or stargazing.

5. Cape Town, South Africa - Enjoy the stunning scenery of Table Mountain and beaches while exploring the vibrant culture and history of this coastal city. Go on a safari at the Kruger National Park and come face to face with the Big Five: lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, and buffaloes.

6. Marrakech, Morocco - Immerse yourself in the colorful markets, mosques, and palaces of this bustling city.

7. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania - Challenge yourself to climb Africa's highest mountain and witness breathtaking views from the top. This dormant volcano is the highest mountain in Africa and a popular destination for climbers of all levels.

https://africansights.com/blogdetails/1686572413/Best10PlacesToVisitInAfricain2023

8. Okavango Delta, Botswana - Explore the beautiful and diverse wildlife and landscapes of this unique wetland ecosystem. Enjoy the Mokoro Safari, Moremi Game Reserve, Fishing and lots more!

9. Zanzibar, Tanzania - Relax on the white sandy beaches and swim in the turquoise waters of this tropical paradise while enjoying its rich cultural heritage.

10. Gorilla Trekking, Uganda/Rwanda - Embark on an unforgettable adventure to see the rare and endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.

Witnessing the Great Migration of wildebeest and zebras across the plains, experiencing the awe-inspiring power and beauty of Victoria Falls in Zambia, and exploring the ancient tombs of pharaohs in Egypt are just a few of the unforgettable experiences that await travelers to Africa. With its diverse and fascinating destinations, Africa is definitely a must-visit destination for any adventurer out there.

Read More Interesting Contents About African culture, places, lifestyle etc on https://africansights.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Places To Visit In Africa by palstreeto: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2023
I would recommend anyone to go on a tour to Kenya any day any time. The Big 5 are best viewed inside Kenya's national parks and reserves. On top of this, Kenya has a wildlife related world 6th wonder named as the wildebeest migration which happens between July and August when they try moving from Masai Mara in Kenya across the Mara River to Tanzania's Serengeti. If you <a href="https://mysafaricost.com/calculator">calculate your tour cost</a> budget and it works for you, try to visit Kenya and you will never regret.
Re: 10 Best Places To Visit In Africa by FamousFela(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Make i go sahara desert go do wetn kwanu? Dey play o
Re: 10 Best Places To Visit In Africa by folake4u(f): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
I really want to go on a vacation to Lebanon or Morroco.

Manifesting it in my life one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Places To Visit In Africa by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
folake4u:
I really want to go on a vacation to Lebanon or Morroco.

Manifesting it in my life one day.

Get ready to get your organs harvested by some weird muslimah dude if you re not wearing hijab

(1) (Reply)

Shanghai Tower 128-story / Do I still stand a chance ? Australian Graduate Visa (subclass 476) / Are There Nigerians In Iceland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.