Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (734 Views)

Very Urgent.;........................vacancy / URGENT VACANCY / Urgent Vacancy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy by Mhizhelen001(f): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
URGENT VACANCY
ARE YOU A PHARMACEUTICAL SALES PERSON?
Then this is a job for you.
We are a workforce management company with office in Kampala, Accra,Nairobi, Lagos, Danes Salaam, Lusaka among others.
Our client is a multinational company with coordinating offices within the geopolitical regions in Nigeria. Our client integrates tech with pharmaceutical products in their business strategy. As a result of expansion, our client is currently looking to hire a self-directed sales supervisor who has both field and supervisory capacity.

JOB DETAILS:
Experience needed:
2 years ++
Career level:
Experienced (Non- manager)
Salary:
180,000 gross + other benefits.
Job categories:
Medical/retail, sales/retail, pharmaceutical

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Job title: Pharmaceutical Sales Supervisor
Division: Pharma Tech Sales
Department: Sales
Locations :Ogun (Ogun State + Lagos Boundaries), Abeokuta
• South-East (Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo), Onitsha
• South-West (West (Oyo/Osun/Ondo, Ekiti), Ibadan
• South-South (Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers), Port-Harcourt
• Mid-West (Edo/Delta/Bayelsa), Benin City
• North-East (Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Plateau, Taraba, Yobe), Jos
• North-West (Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara), Kano
• North Central 1 (Benue, FCT, Nasarawa) Abuja (FCT)
• Lagos III (Ajah, Epe, Ikoyi, Lagos Island, Lekki, Victoria Island), Lagos.

JOB TECHNICAL DUTIES:
• Introducing company's pharma products to customers, delivering products messages given from marketing team and implementing product strategy.
• Close monitor of field force activities within a specified area to achieve established sales targets.
• Coach field force on the technical aspects of the organization's products.
• Ensure proper coverage of customers as per agreed action plan.
• Manage institutions such as hospitals, pharmacies for sales delivery.
• Develop and implement a territory business plan which is aligned to and consistent with marketing and account management strategies and tactics.
•Demonstarte indept knowledge of the company and medical board goals to support a rich sakes interaction with medical professionals.
• Develop productive relationship with key influencers within the assigned territory to support business development to gain access to area decision makers.
• Collaborate within a virtual team environment to coordinate business efforts.
• Promote company's image and products through professional presentation.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• University graduate with a degree in pharmacy, marketing, business administration or related field.
•Minimum of 2 years work experience as a medical salesperson, pharmaceutical supervisor/representative or a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Has a proven successful sales report.
• Creative, good planner and has the ability to coach.
• Understanding of statistics, database,latest medical issues and product lines.
• Target driven individuals having a highly motivating sales track record will be preferred.
• Must be resident in the location of territory sales/axis.
• Strong technical knowledge of the company's product is a must with the capacity to develop proposals and presentations at technical conferences with FDAs, Pharma companies, hospitals, Pharmacists and doctors.
If qualified, please send CV via WhatsApp to 09074895268.
Application closes 7.00am on Wednesday, March 16th 2022.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Mhizhelen001(f): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please admin help push to front page. Application ends tomorrow.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by DevilsEqual(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mhizhelen001:
Please admin help push to front page. Application ends tomorrow.

I currently work as a med sales rep for a pharmaceutical company but I studied biochemistry and not pharmacy.

I fit apply?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Mhizhelen001(f): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
DevilsEqual:

I currently work as a med sales rep for a pharmaceutical company but I studied biochemistry and not pharmacy.

I fit apply?

Yes, you can apply.
Please send your CV to 09074895268 . The number is on WhatsApp.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Vacancy by Topajis: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
am fcmg sales rep in jos...can i apply

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2022 / Paying 400k To Get A Job Of 50k, Why Not Learn This Skill? / NPOWER: Do This If Your Physical Verification Venue Is Not Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.