Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity (304 Views)

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / MUST READ : The Dangers Of Operating An Unregistered Business Under The Law / Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity by Teophilus96(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

Straight to the point.

I am a Programmer who works remotely for a foreign company. They pay me via PayPal. I don't know why PayPal seems so unfriendly to it's users especially Africans. I have created a lot of Ethiopian PayPal accounts since they have placed a ban on Nigeria but it keeps getting banned for one one reason or the other. I am tired of telling my employer about a new email everytime.

Just yesterday I got a message telling me to confirm my identity. Now I am scared they will block that account again.

Since it's 'identity confirmation" they want this time, I deem it the best idea is to ask experienced people of this forum. I know if I make any mistake in the process of confirming my identity, the account is getting Blocked right away.

Please how do I go about it? Thanks.

Pleae Modsove this to frontpage as it is really important. Thank you.

Re: As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity by ujlatino(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why not get a verified Lesotho or UAE PayPal?
Re: As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity by ujlatino(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Contact me elesival@gmail(dot)com I will share my contact
Re: As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity by Koleb: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Teophilus96:
Hello Nairalanders,

Straight to the point.

I am a Programmer who works remotely for a foreign company. They pay me via PayPal. I don't know why PayPal seems so unfriendly to it's users especially Africans. I have created a lot of Ethiopian PayPal accounts since they have placed a ban on Nigeria but it keeps getting banned for one one reason or the other. I am tired of telling my employer about a new email everytime.

Just yesterday I got a message telling me to confirm my identity. Now I am scared they will block that account again.

Since it's 'identity confirmation" they want this time, I deem it the best idea is to ask experienced people of this forum. I know if I make any mistake in the process of confirming my identity, the account is getting Blocked right away.

Please how do I go about it? Thanks.

Pleae Modsove this to frontpage as it is really important. Thank you.
is it just only identity any other thing else?

And its not even a problem it's normal the thing is that your have reach your sending or receiving limits for the which is cap @ $3k per year. Just let me know those documents there are requesting.
Re: As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity by Teophilus96(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Koleb:
is it just only identity any other thing else?

And its not even a problem it's normal the thing is that your have reach your sending or receiving limits for the which is cap @ $3k per year. Just let me know those documents there are requesting.

I haven't checked it out. I am still getting my documents ready but I know too well they will ask for ID card/ Passport, A sort of current Adress that matches the one I provided, etc.
Re: As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity by Teophilus96(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
ujlatino:
Why not get a verified Lesotho or UAE PayPal?

Please how or where can I get one??
Re: As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity by Koleb: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Teophilus96:

I haven't checked it out. I am still getting my documents ready but I know too well they will ask for ID card/ Passport, A sort of current Adress that matches the one I provided, etc.
just don't go and submit the wrong document cause PayPal won't waste time in getting your account limited. We can help you restore your PayPal account. Do chat me on WhatsApp
Re: As a Nigerian Operating An Ethiopian Paypal, How Do I Confirm my Identity by dorispray: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Teophilus96:

Please how or where can I get one??
It's similar to the same way you setup your Ethiopian paypal accounts. Just select Lesotho as the country while using your other real information in the other fields.

Meanwhile, it's still likely possible that PayPal will place limitation on the account at any time (at their own discretion) just like someone said earlier that "when you have reached certain transaction limit for the year"

Why don't you simply explain to your employers that you're from a region where receiving funds directly into your PayPal account is not allowed, hence they will have to adapt and cope with you changing your email address for receiving your payment via PayPal ??

(1) (Reply)

Will Banks Open Tomorrow ? / Bull App / Content/creative Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.