Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda (44638 Views)

Nigerian Woman Dies In Auto Crash 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Buliwyf: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Na wa. This guy and Fake Pastor Righteousness are competing for who can dig out the most bad news. This guy has even started going to Uganda to find bad news to post. SMH

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Elsueno: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
cry

There is this annoying chime my car does if I refused to put my seat belt, it goes annoyingly through out a trip & won't stop till u buckle up...wanted to remove d fuse entirely but decided to just start wearing d seat belt......I once almost hit another car & had to break suddenly, omoh God & d seat belt prevented me from tossing out of d windscreen....

Requiescat in pace

Please always wear ur seat belt
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by pyyxxaro: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
AmazingELixir:
sad

Chai!.....will Buhari kill off everybody in this country in just 8 years.

Naa Tinubu cause this one cry
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Isobug: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Again? God have mercy
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Geeboilee(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
9ja cover and bad News na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey Chop
abeg try look for good news small, we don tire for all the bad news.

Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by madridsta007(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111060915:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/bride-to-be-and-two-friends-die-in-auto-crash-a-week-to-her-wedding-in-uganda.html

Life is Spiritual. This young lady had "died" weeks ago before this physical manifestation.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by CheedyJ(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
AmazingELixir:
sad

Is bubu now d president of uganda ni
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Richy4(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
May her soul rest in peace...
That was how one of my favourite WWE passed away yesterday... Razor Ramon....

I loved watching u as a young kid those days before I discovered that wrestling was fake.. RIP
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Village People angry angry angry
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by MYHUBBY: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
May we not enter the same vehicle with someone that have completed work on their head in spiritual realm

This is beyond physical, are they just entering car? Why now? This ain't coincidence.

They might just need the Bride soul but the two friend also paid for it, quite unfortunate

I remembered during my wedding I and my wife were very lean because of a week fasting and prayer, people no understand that wedding in Africa is spiritual, Satan hate wedding, he love babymama and baby papa more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by omoranmilowo: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
So sad
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
1bunne4lif:
abeg try look for good news small, we don tire for all the bad news.

Oya Show , Some Love Na, So That, You Can Support Blogging Business
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by NOwazobia: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
AmazingELixir:
sad

na Uganda ooo...
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by DSC7: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
gaby:
Death and rumours of death everywhere...chai

May God rest and accept their souls...

Just the beginning.......

Jesus is coming soon, Spread the Gospel...
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Pymetrics: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's like Nairaland mods no get sense. Why pushing every bad news from to front page. Since you know that this poster is only interested in bad news, then one is enough per week. They are just running the forum in a local way. I just don't know their problem.
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
, it's like you are the ones killing all these people in order to get news contents. Hian
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Enemyofpeace: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
She died a virgin
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Enemyofpeace: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pymetrics:
It's like Nairaland mods no get sense. Why pushing every bad news from to front page. Since you know that this poster is only interested in bad news, then one is enough per week. They are just running the forum in a local way. I just don't know their problem.
nairaland moderators need to go for training on so many things about social media
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by JerryGidi: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chaiii. this is really sad.
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by DeepSight(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Where are the "I thank God for your life" crew.
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is just too saddening.
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by anytexy: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Speed kills. Rip
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Kobicove(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Very sad news sad
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by paduzman: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sad one, RIP to her. May God console her husband to be.
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by bluefilm: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Spiritual husbands have done it again
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by chatinent: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
God, please keep saving us.
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by virginchaser(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lessons learned. Use of seat belt at the back seat of which many readers are guilty of.
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by Emdebby2: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
So sad! RIP to the dead.
Re: Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda by naturefellow(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111061112:

Nothing No Go See
hope you've groomed someone that would be a bearer of your own demise. You have a fetish for the morbid!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures) / These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.