Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

AKHA 2023: Rt.hon(dr) Usoro Akpanusoh Consults PDP State Party Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AKHA 2023: Rt.hon(dr) Usoro Akpanusoh Consults PDP State Party Officer (183 Views)

APC Primary Turns Bloody In Benue As Angry Members Beat Up State Party Chairman / PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar / Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AKHA 2023: Rt.hon(dr) Usoro Akpanusoh Consults PDP State Party Officer by SylvanusUdoenoh(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
In furtherance of his commitment to continue to speak for both Esit Eket and Ibeno LGA respectively beyond 2023, Member representing Esit Eket/Ibeno State Constituency, Rt. Hon. (Dr.) Usoro Akpanusoh, today consulted the State Assistant Organizing Secretary of PDP, Hon Enobong Harry to solicit support for his aspiration.

Akpanusoh said: "I am here to show respect to you and for you to anoint me as your favorite aspirant in the forth coming 2023 Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly election."

The two term member of the state assembly said stated that, "As an individual who understands the struggles at the grassroots and mobilizer for many years, I see myself as the only competent aspirant who will meet the yearnings and aspirations of the good people of Esit Eket/Ibeno and deliver on good governance."

He added that he will try his utmost best to make himself available at anytime and listen to the voice of the people of his constituency once re-elected to continue in office.

He concluded by soliciting his support in order to better represent him and deliver on the dividends of democracy to his people.

While thanking the state officer for showing up despite the short notice, he promised to adopt peace in all ramifications to settle any difference in the area.

Responding, Hon Enobong thanked Rt. Hon. (Dr) Usoro Akpanusoh for consulting him personally. He noted that he was consulted in 2019 which he supported him to succeed, saying that the mission of Dr. Akpanusoh is a good one.

He also kicked against politics of bitterness, saying it doesn't do good to anyone, assuring him that he is not alone in this course. He further stated that one need to be encouraged to stand out irrespective of who is not supporting.

(1) (Reply)

Bello: Your Exit As PGF DG Has Affected Your Reasoning, Kogi Lambasts Lukman / Why Nigeria Is Still Backward / Facts About Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.