Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich (28605 Views)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shikena:

I pointed it out that you should just correct people instead of repeatedly asking questions leading to unnecessary back and forth e.g. the back and forth on the Tunisian guy.
We are already towing the path of back and forth questions again grin

And what did you call the "unnecessary back and forth on the Tunisian guy"?
Re: EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich by Shikena(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
lexy2014:

And what did you call the "unnecessary back and forth on the Tunisian guy"?
grin grin grin I give up.
Re: EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shikena:

grin grin grin I give up.

Pls don't give up. what did you call the "unnecessary back and forth on the Tunisian guy"? what did u say I was doing by going back and forth? Can't you repeat what u said?
Re: EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich by Shikena(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls don't give up.
1. what did you call the "unnecessary back and forth on the Tunisian guy"?
2. what did u say I was doing by going back and forth?
3. Can't you repeat what u said?
Haaaaa!!!!!! This one don pass craze o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shikena:

Haaaaa!!!!!! This one don pass craze o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It still doesn't answer the questions:

Re: EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich by Shikena(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
lexy2014:
It still doesn't answer the questions:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shikena:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Awards To Mark Her 24th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered £250 Million Deal To Sign For A Saudi Arabian Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.