Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Please I Need A Help Urgently - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please I Need A Help Urgently (373 Views)

I Need A Help On How To Unlock Iphone Lock To Owner / Pls I Need A Help On How A Stabilizer Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Help Urgently by AbujaClient: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good day Nairalander

I bought HDMI cable to connect with Samsung TV but, it actually detect the TV on my Laptop but the Samsung TV didn't connect.

I also connected it to a smaller LG TV it detect also on my laptop with a symbol sign of HDMI only, nothing was showing.

Please any idea

Does it mean there's a specific TV or cable used for connection?

Thanks �
Re: Please I Need A Help Urgently by engrjosefz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Check if the TV selector switch is turned to HDMI

Also check your laptop to make sure you have the settings to DUPLICATE SCREEN
Re: Please I Need A Help Urgently by Adewale1603(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
AbujaClient:
Good day Nairalander

I bought HDMI cable to connect with Samsung TV but, it actually detect the TV on my Laptop but the Samsung TV didn't connect.

I also connected it to a smaller LG TV it detect also on my laptop with a symbol sign of HDMI only, nothing was showing.

Please any idea

Does it mean there's a specific TV or cable used for connection?

Thanks �
Hdmi cable is the same everywhere. select the appriopiate output devices on the Tv remote. either it is Hdmi 1 or Hdmi 2 or 3. or pc port for vga connection
Re: Please I Need A Help Urgently by AbujaClient: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yes I have done that, but the HDMI port is just one, So It doesn't show anything like HDMI 1 or 2
Re: Please I Need A Help Urgently by AbujaClient: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
engrjosefz:
Check if the TV selector switch is turned to HDMI

Also check your laptop to make sure you have the settings to DUPLICATE SCREEN

No I choose extend not Duplicate
Re: Please I Need A Help Urgently by AbujaClient: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thanks you all
Re: Please I Need A Help Urgently by Adewale1603(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2022
AbujaClient:

No I choose extend not Duplicate
should be duplicate

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help Urgently by Adewale1603(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2022
AbujaClient:
Yes I have done that, but the HDMI port is just one, So It doesn't show anything like HDMI 1 or 2
i know the hdmi port is only one. am talking of the programmed one in the system settings. study the tv remote to get the settings, it would display if you get the settings

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Help Urgently by AbujaClient: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Adewale1603:
should be duplicate

Ok, Thanks

I was thinking before wether there's a specific TV that function with HDMI...
Re: Please I Need A Help Urgently by AbujaClient: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
But please any extra connection on Samsung TV because it detect actually but no display on the TV. I will do a snapshot of it

(1) (Reply)

Samsung 32inch Tv For Sale At 15k / Affordable And Safe Warehousing Service For Gadget Sellers (IKEJA) / Google Digital Garage Final Exams Questions And Answers. A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.