Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House (1125 Views)

I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by oliverwrites: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hi everyone. Please I need your help. Some invisible Insects ( mites or fleas ) are biting me in my house and every attempt to get rid of them has failed.

Whenever I am wearing long sleeves, trousers and socks I don't get bitten but due to heat I can't do that always.

I have fumigated but they still persist. The itching from their bites is quite annoying and frustrating.

When fans are on I don't feel them much but when the fan is not on I almost can not sleep and this has been going on for two years now.

The annoying thing is I am the only one they bite. They used to bite one of my daughters and my wife but they no longer feel it. My neighbour's daughter also had it once and she even had to go to the hospital as her body was very bad but not any more.

I have just called the mother of the little girl and they don't experience it any more unless they are inside the company and not in their flat.

It appears my own skin is more Sensitive than the others. My mom visited a while back and complained of the same thing.

I use insecticide every 3 days ( different types ). Because of these nonsense insects my generator can not go off for one hour if there is no power supply from nepa.

Attach is my arm ( I only turned off generator for 30 minutes and this shit ).

I practically burn 15 litres per day in recent months due to nepa being useless.

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by garriAndsugar: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Change location

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by Bigredmachine: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Damn it man... No be juju be this
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by oliverwrites: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Change location
I prefer to move to my own place unfortunately it is not ready yet. Besides I just renewed my rent.

I need a fix for this. There must be a solution.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by alpharoyalty: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why only you. undecided
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by oliverwrites: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Why only you. undecided
They use to bite one of my daughters and wife but they no longer feel it. My neighbour also had it before but not any more.

It appears my own skin is more Sensitive than the others. My mom visited a while back and complained of the same thing.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by ebubenmuo(f): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sleep inside treated net
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by oliverwrites: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
ebubenmuo:
Sleep inside treated net
I hate nets but then I still get bitten inside the net even though not always that much. But do I also use the net to cover myself during the day? I work from home which makes it worst.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by alpharoyalty: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
oliverwrites:
They use to bite one of my daughters and wife but they no longer feel it. My neighbour also had it before but not any more.

Simple solution : get out of that location
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by lilvicky68(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
oliverwrites:
I hate nets but then I still get bitten inside the net even though not always that much. But do I also use the net to cover myself during the day? I work from home which makes it worst.
Nawa oh.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by garriAndsugar: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
oliverwrites:
I prefer to move to my own place unfortunately it is not ready yet. Besides I just renewed my rent.

I need a fix for this. There must be a solution.
Start staying outside the house..
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by dominique(f): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
I think it's those horrendous sandflies which Yorubas call tintin, I had to flee from a naming ceremony because of them. Those things are so tiny you can't see them around, you won't know you're being bitten by them until they've done considerable damage to your skin. I don't think there's any way you can repel them as they can pass through the tiniest net mesh size. The only thing you can do right now is to change location
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by iamyemiakins(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Start staying outside the house..
Which kain advice be this!
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by iamyemiakins(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Invisible insects indeed! shocked
See as dem turn your body to construction site
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by haggai247: 9:07pm On May 24, 2022
oliverwrites:
Hi everyone. Please I need your help. Some invisible Insects ( mites or fleas ) are biting me in my house and every attempt to get rid of them has failed.

Whenever I am wearing long sleeves, trousers and socks I don't get bitten but due to heat I can't do that always.

I have fumigated but they still persist. The itching from their bites is quite annoying and frustrating.

When fans are on I don't feel them much but when the fan is not on I almost can not sleep and this has been going on for two years now.

The annoying thing is I am the only one they bite. They used to bite one of my daughters and my wife but they no longer feel it. My neighbour's daughter also had it once and she even had to go to the hospital as her body was very bad but not any more.

I have just called the mother of the little girl and they don't experience it any more unless they are inside the company and not in their flat.

I use insecticide every 3 days ( different types ). Because of these nonsense insects my generator can not go off for one hour if there is no power supply from nepa.

Attach is my arm ( I only turned off generator for 30 minutes and this shit ).

I practically burn 15 litres per day in recent months due to nepa being useless.

Permanent solution if you can pay i will tell you how to end it with #200 or less or without even spending a dime because all you need is inside your kitchen.

If I tell you and the invisible insect still bite you then It's spiritual but I dont want to believe it's spiritual.

Do you know ***** spend hours inside the bush without getting biting by insect?
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by samwash(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2022
My oh my !! goose pimples don finish me this night becos of the graphic pic.
The best solution is to relocate from that environment, I nor fit shout.
@op, na wa for you ooo !! You dey experience this kind thing you still go renew your rent, you wan kill your self by your self ?
Guy if you are not packing to your own house in the next 1 yr & no solution to this situation at the moment, don't look at how cheap the rent it, for your Heath & sanity better relocate.

1 Like

Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by oliverwrites: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2022
samwash:
My oh my !! goose pimples don finish me this night becos of the graphic pic.
The best solution is to relocate from that environment, I nor fit shout.
@op, na wa for you ooo !! You dey experience this kind thing you still go renew your rent, you wan kill your self by your self ?
Guy if you are not packing to your own house in the next 1 yr & no solution to this situation at the moment, don't look at how cheap the rent it, for your Heath & sanity better relocate.
I am believing GOD that I will move to my own house in December. It is definitely that house. I have been in my friend's house in another state for few days now and I am not experiencing that shit.
Re: Invisible Insects Biting Me In My House by Bisiebae(f): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Just spray some sniper around where you want to stay. They will disappear.

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Help! / Nutritionist In Lagos Or Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.